GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dad was only gone about an hour or an hour and half at most? And baby goes from sleeping to gone?

That's assuming the "we" she referred to included the dad. It could've been neighbours. Do we know who called 911?

That's assuming the "we" she referred to included the dad. It could've been neighbours. Do we know who called 911?

He was the one being quoted as saying "we" searched for 30-45 minutes before calling 911, which I think it was stated elsewhere happened around noon? So he could not have been gone too long, from that.

Yes, someone is trying to mislead investigators. There's no reason the wheels should be off the bike. It serves no purpose. If someone wants to toy with investigators, why not leave the whole bike with a ribbon on it or something super creepy? If someone is trying to dump evidence, why not dump the whole bike? And it seems like we can rule out a prank now. As someone mentioned, the dad couldn't benefit in any way by identifying planted training wheels as belonging to her.

One thing is for sure. The longer they focus on that field, the less chance we have of a happy ending. I'm beginning to lose hope. And now I understand what LE meant when he said these "items" have him worried.

He was the one being quoted as saying "we" searched for 30-45 minutes before calling 911, which I think it was stated elsewhere happened around noon? So he could not have been gone too long, from that.

No, Ramos is the mom. She's the one describing what happened.

As for the time the child went missing, Rodriguez said his daughter didn't leave the house until after 10 a.m.

"I didn't leave the house until about 10 [a.m.], to go to that auction," Rodriguez said. "Breeann was still asleep when I left. It had to be after 10 at least. [Ramos] is saying it was closer to 11. She had to get up, brush her teeth, get dressed, and eat cereal before she went outside. It was about 11 o'clock when she went outside and about 11:30 when she went missing. We spend about 30 minutes or 45 minutes looking for her before we called 911.

LOL! I have 3 kiddos and NOT a one of them ever slept that late.

Mine were usually watching Saturday morning cartoons by 7 or 8 am. They trained themselves to get the cereal and juice out for themselves and let us sleep in, so they could watch those annoying Kiddie Kommercials w/Kartoons in the middle.

I just find it odd that she was sound asleep @ 10, on her bike @ 10:30, and gone by 11:15, just in time for dad's return. :mad:

Were investigators just working their way south in a direct line from her house and all the fields north of 568 had been checked prior...or was there some reason they went to that area? Did someone other than searchers find the wheel? TIA

No, Ramos is the mom. She's the one describing what happened.

That quote from the article has me confused since I think the part with Ramos written in means that it's replacing the word "she" in the interview. I got the impression that the dad is the one doing all the talking here. I haven't heard or read an account from the mother yet, if someone has a link handy. JMO

Were investigators just working their way south in a direct line from her house and all the fields north of 568 had been checked prior...or was there some reason they went to that area? Did someone other than searchers find the wheel? TIA

I read somewhere that firefighters found the wheel. I'll try to find the link.

That quote from the article has me confused since I think the part with Ramos written in means that it's replacing the word "she" in the interview. I got the impression that the dad is the one doing all the talking here. I haven't heard or read an account from the mother yet, if someone has a link handy. JMO

This is from an interview. I'll see if I can find a link.

I'm sorry but my kids (3 & 5) have never ever slept in past 8am. If anything they have always got up early at around 5.30am. My hinky meter is off the charts

Sorry just catching up tonight.. But did I see on NG that both mom and dad failed the lie detectors . anyone else see that tonight.

Somethings not right with the auction story. Wonder if he signed in for a number and LE can confirm? If he left around 11 and returned by noon before LE as called, that's not much time to park, get a ticket and schmooz around to see what's available. Even if he decided not to stay. How far away was the auction? Off to google......

I didnt take it that she meant the dad didn't leave until 11am.. I took it that the mom was saying 11am is when the child got up, dressed, ate etc, and then went outside.

Somethings not right with the auction story. Wonder if he signed in for a number and LE can confirm? If he left around 11 and returned by noon before LE as called, that's not much time to park, get a ticket and schmooz around to see what's available. Even if he decided not to stay. How far away was the auction? Off to google......

Good point. Surely LE has established the father at the auction. There would have been someone in the crowd that noticed him there. Did he regularly attend auctions? Just thinking of anything else that might have been out of the ordinary that morning.

Did he go alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members