GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna throw up if he gave the bike to one of his daughters.

Me too finch.

Somebody here posted very early in the case that his/her theory about the training wheels was that perp had a child and was going to present the bicycle to his own child. Could be...

So if he had once lived on Ode Johnson, then he may have relatives still living there. Could it have been a crime of opportunity? She pedals past and feels ok talking to him because it was a neighbors house ? He has little kids, so he would know how to communicate with her. I hope her never sees the light of day again. Poor sweet baby girl.

I believe he has a relative living right around the corner from the Ode Johnson Road intersection.

Didn't the dad say that one of the neighbors was relatively new? So this could be that neighbor or it could be the person who moved out of that house.

ok...who is going to start first with an apology to her parents for what was said about them. Hopefully, they will not come here and read any of it!

My question is if he is not cooperating with LE and the body has not been recovered how do they know it was suffocation? What did I miss?

Bringing forward for reference:

from VineLink

Offender Details

Offender Name: SHAWN DALE MORGAN
Offender ID: I000012962
Date of Birth: 06/15/1968
Race: White

Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: Dunklin County Jail

api_image_web_pkg.get_image

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0&agency=35&id=I000012962&searchType=offender

Makes you wonder why and makes me wonder if the rumours on topix have any truth to them. The Boothill drug squad was involved as printed in media earlier in the week.

looked up 411 on him and he lives on same road as rodriguez family

I am from Missouri. Not close to Senath though. But I didn't read a drug squad was on the case. I do know we have Major Case Squads that include members from different agencies. So I think it is possible a drug investigator is a member of the team. Drugs and especially meth is always a possibility. jmo

So he lives on the same street? I still wonder if an accidental hit with a car in some way is involved and instead of getting help when he saw she was alive he suffocated her??? I know this is stretching it but not anymore than what we know now?

My question is if he is not cooperating with LE and the body has not been recovered how do they know it was suffocation? What did I miss?

He may not be cooperating with LE as far as leading them to her body, but he might have confessed to suffocating her.

He's really short. Under 5' 6".

So he lives on the same street? I still wonder if an accidental hit with a car in some way is involved and instead of getting help when he saw she was alive he suffocated her??? I know this is stretching it but not anymore than what we know now?

Seems as though any kind of accident with a car would cause more activity, for someone to have seen something, than simply grabbing her, bike and all...or getting into a garage, i.e....and he is being charged with murder...

ok...who is going to start first with an apology to her parents for what was said about them. Hopefully, they will not come here and read any of it!

There have already been a couple of posters who have done so.

Sometimes it's painful going back to read some 'theories' and 'sleuthing' after-the-fact, when family members end up not being involved.

Ok let me ask, since I've finished reading back all the pages of this thread, if they are looking for her and the bike that would mean it was NOT given to his children, wouldn't it????

His picture gives me the willies! I have felt all along that some creep took her, and I believe that he is that creep. Lord only knows just how sick he is, but I have no doubt there will be more charges when the body is found. I have to wonder if they did find his prints on the training wheels... hmmm... Probably another "BTK" type thing... family, kids etc and nobody has a clue how totally sick their mind really is until they are caught.

Ok let me ask, since I've finished reading back all the pages of this thread, if they are looking for her and the bike that would mean it was NOT given to his children, wouldn't it????

I think his kids are too big for the bike - a few years older than Breeann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member