GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too common for the offender to go searching, makes my skin crawl. I've been out there with them and it has literally made me sick after finding out.

Absolutely, not uncommon at all. In fact it is rather surprising he wasn't more active in searching.

MOO

and he would have drove right past her house with BR in his vehicle...I wonder if the mom was outside yet?!?!?
Except, we have the guy that says he searched with him right after she went missing. I wonder how long after. He would need a couple of hours to have dismantled her bicycle and drive clear out by the Preserve where they are searching and back again. That or she is much closer if he came right back and helped search immediately.

Way too common for the offender to go searching, makes my skin crawl. I've been out there with them and it has literally made me sick after finding out.

OMG. That must be so revolting to discover that later on. My son's criminal justice teacher said that when he was an investigator he used to go undercover on the volunteer searches and scope out the volunteers in missing persons cases because quite often the perp is in there somehow involved. UUghhh

Except, we have the guy that says he searched with him right after she went missing. I wonder how long after. He would need a couple of hours to have dismantled her bicycle and drive clear out by the Preserve where they are searching and back again. That or she is much closer if he came right back and helped search immediately.

He would have driven by the house at least twice to dispose of Breeann and then dispose of the bicycle. He could have gone another time to get get of the TWs. This guy was driving all over the place if we are to believe his story.

OMG. That must be so revolting to discover that later on. My son's criminal justice teacher said that when he was an investigator he used to go undercover on the volunteer searches and scope out the volunteers in missing persons cases because quite often the perp is in there somehow involved. UUghhh

Criminal profilers such as with the FBI will also do that, so I understand.

MOO

I was looking at pics of the vigil held for BR to see if SM was in any of them...so far I cannot see him.

OMG. Her worked his shift at work that night, which is out by the river they are searching, correct? Could he have stashed her in his house while everyone was out searching for her? That seems like such a dangerous thing to do at the time. Because then he would have had to drive around with her and the bike while everyone was out looking in the area. wow

I feel heartsick for his kids that I can't even comprehend how they must be feeling about their father right now!!!

I can picture him driving back into the neighborhood, after disposing of Breeann, and saying" hey what's going on, let me help" kind of thing...
And dealing with the bike later? If he had it hidden in his house. Or else he took bike and her body away at the same time, and took the wheels off whereever he left her...
I wonder if later on, someone recalled that his was the only car that had left the street just before she was reported missing...I know we've heard rumors about the wife turning him in, but maybe someone else remembered seeing him drive away before LE showed up.

I feel heartsick for his kids that I can't even comprehend how they must be feeling about their father right now!!!

I am kind of hoping that any school-aged children (of his) have relatives out of the area where they can go to school...it would be impossible, it seems, in this town...

OMG. Her worked his shift at work that night, which is out by the river they are searching, correct? Could he have stashed her in his house while everyone was out searching for her? That seems like such a dangerous thing to do at the time. Because then he would have had to drive around with her and the bike while everyone was out looking in the area. wow

Interesting point, he thew her off the overpass...it seems reasonable that it could be or was dark. UGGH...I hope this doesn't turn out sicker than it already is.

It was hard enough for us adults, who do not even know these people involved in this case, to hear the details of this case so far. I cannot even begin to imagine how SM's own kids would handle hearing these details.

I can picture him driving back into the neighborhood, after disposing of Breeann, and saying" hey what's going on, let me help" kind of thing...
And dealing with the bike later? If he had it hidden in his house. Or else he took bike and her body away at the same time, and took the wheels off whereever he left her...
I wonder if later on, someone recalled that his was the only car that had left the street just before she was reported missing...I know we've heard rumors about the wife turning him in, but maybe someone else remembered seeing him drive away before LE showed up.

That is a more likely scenario that I am envisioning instead of waiting around and trying to dispose of her and the bicycle after LE has been notified she's missing. Several trips in and out would only draw more attention to himself or he would also risk getting stopped with her body and/or bicycle in the back of the truck.

MOO

Interesting point, he thew her off the overpass...it seems reasonable that it could be or was dark. UGGH...I hope this doesn't turn out sicker than it already is.

Right, it would have to be dark if he was going to throw a bike and a large bag off an overpass. So I think he waited and took her there on his way to work that night. So she may have been stashed away in his house, while he was out dutifully searching with his neighbor. I hate this guy so very much.

That is a more likely scenario that I am envisioning instead of waiting around and trying to dispose of her and the bicycle after LE has been notified she's missing. Several trips in and out would only draw more attention to himself or he would also risk getting stopped with her body and/or bicycle in the back of the truck.

MOO

But a good point was made that he could not have thrown her off the overpass during daylight. So maybe he is lying about that afterall. Otherwise, he would have had to wait until after dark.

MOO

I wonder if anyone on the street had a camera facing the road????

and he would have drove right past her house with BR in his vehicle...I wonder if the mom was outside yet?!?!?

And yet his wife called LE because he was acting "strange" when she came home.... I wonder if she found something in the house ? MOO

Right, it would have to be dark if he was going to throw a bike and a large bag off an overpass. So I think he waited and took her there on his way to work that night. So she may have been stashed away in his house, while he was out dutifully searching with his neighbor. I hate this guy so very much.

Makes sense also. I hadn't realized the location was on his way to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88