Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of the lingerie type boutiques in town are located a couple of blocks apart and are owned by the Wheeler family trust. The elder male Wheeler is very old, and the trust is managed by his surviving son. Source: country plat/parcel map.

@Sunny Texas is one in Lebanon presented as an adult entertainment store?

TIA

Y'all found the FBs. Anything odd? They're all private so I can't see them.

Again, TIA.

Both of the lingerie type boutiques in town are located a couple of blocks apart and are owned by the Wheeler family trust. The elder male Wheeler is very old, and the trust is managed by his surviving son. Source: country plat/parcel map.[/QUOTE

Additionally, there is a Wheeler Cemetery just off of highway 5 north of Lebanon.

I have been in both but it's been a few years ago. (on the hunt with friends to find some 50th birthday gag gifts) Anyway. They definitely had a few items in the adult themed category but we didn't find much and proceeded down I44 towards Rolla, found everything we needed and more... lol

@Sunny Texas is one in Lebanon presented as an adult entertainment store?

TIA

Y'all found the FBs. Anything odd? They're all private so I can't see them.

Again, TIA.
I have been in both but it's been a few years ago. (on the hunt with friends to find some 50th birthday gag gifts) Anyway. They definitely had a few items in the adult themed category but we didn't find much and proceeded down I44 towards Rolla, found everything we needed and more... lol
Her picture from July 2020, is beautiful. I wonder if it's a glamor shot or whatever you call those now days - Facebook

Both of the lingerie type boutiques in town are located a couple of blocks apart and are owned by the Wheeler family trust. The elder male Wheeler is very old, and the trust is managed by his surviving son. Source: country plat/parcel map.
The W family trust may own the land, but not the businesses. The Shades of Gray place is in a small strip shopping center with other businesses. The company trade name was registered in 2017 with the Missouri Secretary of State. The owner’s last name is Pace. The businesses rent the space from the building’s owner.

Last edited:
Did some digging....l maybe falling down a rabbit hole or opening Pandora's box - you are welcome to tell me?

Since Cassidy's photo was passed along by an anonymous person to the FBI (after being found on the dark web) and the nature of the picture, I did a google search for trafficking cases in the state of MO.

Had no clue there were THAT many cases on google over the years of trafficking in the state.

I just have a feeling arresting these two men is just the tip of the iceberg.

Is that why the house suddenly burned down? And a trip wire was set up with explosives?

I know there is a slim chance Cassidy is still alive as I have read the police are awaiting DNA results. And are being very tight lipped about this case.

I also made a google map of Echo Lloyd's town of residence in MO (the mom that is still missing from last year).

Since I don't know the address I just used the town mentioned from articles.

She is very close to Moon Valley Road.

Maybe I have watched too much SVU - I just find this mind blowing and bizarre.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 8.02.01 PM.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 8.02.01 PM.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 61
Coded message, or there are just a lot of truckers who enjoy cross dressing. Not shaming anyone, whatever you wear beneath your clothes you do you lol. Lebanon is RIGHT OFF the interstate. It’s a very conservative area. Maybe this is the last stop for a lingerie shop for a while.

Although I have never been i know where the store is. Its not right off the interstate. You have to go through town. There would be no where to park a truck. Its in the middle of a small shopping center with one tiny entrance. Keep going down 44 and there are definitely places that seem more a truck drivers style with easy access. Theres bill boards advertising all down the highway so you know when to exit. The place in town strikes me more as a place a bored housewife would go.

JMO! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THESE PLACES

Isn't the Lion's Den just up the Interstate with a lot more parking and possibly less likely to be under the scrutiny of the public eye? If I were someone that may be interested in pushing the edge of the envelope as to local morality laws, I feel like I'd tend to gravitate to a location outside of town.

Did some digging....l maybe falling down a rabbit hole or opening Pandora's box - you are welcome to tell me?

Since Cassidy's photo was passed along by an anonymous person to the FBI (after being found on the dark web) and the nature of the picture, I did a google search for trafficking cases in the state of MO.

Had no clue there were THAT many cases on google over the years of trafficking in the state.

I just have a feeling arresting these two men is just the tip of the iceberg.

Is that why the house suddenly burned down? And a trip wire was set up with explosives?

I know there is a slim chance Cassidy is still alive as I have read the police are awaiting DNA results. And are being very tight lipped about this case.

I also made a google map of Echo Lloyd's town of residence in MO (the mom that is still missing from last year).

Since I don't know the address I just used the town mentioned from articles.

She is very close to Moon Valley Road.

Maybe I have watched too much SVU - I just find this mind blowing and bizarre.
I'm just digging in to this. Did LE say the photo came from the Dark Web or from his phone? And you're right, there are lots of trafficking cases in Missouri.

>modsnip - quoted post was removed>
I think the way they got caught was because so many people are involved and the talk spread until someone not involved who heard all the talk around town gave the info to the FBI. jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not getting why she was in a cage other then for very bad intentions. "to get her on her feet"? Was she an heroin addict, paranoid...or whatever. Still inhuman....Why take pictures anyways. This people make my stomach turn around. Saw a family get together on FB....OMG....sorry....no further comments...I don't even want to think about what Phelps was doing in Bali. Brrrrr.

Still not getting why she was in a cage other then for very bad intentions. "to get her on her feet"? Was she an heroin addict, paranoid...or whatever. Still inhuman....Why take pictures anyways. This people make my stomach turn around. Saw a family get together on FB....OMG....sorry....no further comments...I don't even want to think about what Phelps was doing in Bali. Brrrrr.
Wait. What? When was he in Bali?

Maybe I got it wrong, but he had an FB page for Bali. Have to go back to dig it up...while trying to push back the vomit....
Oh no, that's me and I live in Bali, I was showing how different his page looks here. But later posts said he has some different FB accounts so now I realize that is why I was finding his profile page talking about his wife and daughter, it is the old account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member