Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows dear @modesty blaise ? There's just as many wonderful ones.

Maybe it's that "we teach others how to treat us"???? Thankfully no experience with DV. I don't judge or pretend to understand it. I'm here with open arms though if someone needed help.

Sooooo Cassidy's mother went missing and was found deceased about a year later? Now, we had Cassidy in a cage thanks to those two freakazoids?

Is there a connection?
The 2 suspects are certainly old enough to have known CR's mother.
If he was 'helping her get on her feet' ---he may have been a family friend? I worry that he may have been involved. :(

Are the 2 men arrested linked in any way to her mother? Do we know?

Beats me with a stick. No matter they locked this girl in a cage. A da*n cage. I totally respect all advocates of animal abuse. This is a woman locked in a freaking cage half nude being photographed.

These two old head freaks from Lebanon know the score. Who is who etc.

Cassidy there's people that understand and truly care here. Put us on blast if ya need help, O.K.? We allllllll need help, chica.

They’re just some cases that I struggle to read. Cages and missing elderly with dementia are two types (of many) that I struggle with. If it’s hard to read about, I cannot imagine what Cassidy went through. These are truly disgusting, evil, despicable, nasty, sick…spawns of the devil if they did what it sounds like they did to her.

Media continues to use the term kidnapping:

Timeline of events in the disappearance of Cassidy Rainwater and Dallas County, Mo. investigation

I expect Ms. Rainwater has been to a hospital, and either remains there or with family.

jmho ymmv lrr

I have a different interpretation. I think they can charge them with kidnapping because they have pictures of them holding against her will (kidnapping). But no evidence (yet) of murder so they are charging the most severely that they can based on what they have. To be upgraded when evidence allows. However, I would be THRILLED to be wrong (and to have you be right).

If she were in a hospital, wouldn't LE know?

She is still listed as a missing persons on the website. Active Missing Persons
So, I would agree she has yet to be located. I also wonder if there is any connection with her mom’s disappearance and subsequent death. Resentments can go very deep and it’s not unheard of for entire blood lines to be taken out. Not saying that’s the case here but at this point, little has been released as known. IMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne