GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

Thank you Daisy. I knew they were from New Orleans but wasn't sure what the correct term was.
Many thanks. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thia is a little scary, I do hope she is watched closely during and after her incarceration.
"I do think Gypsy is potentially dangerous.

Gypsy may have picked up some of her mother's tendencies for manipulating the truth
It's unclear exactly which mental illnesses Dee Dee may have struggled with when she was alive, but according to some in the film, her daughter may have unconsciously adopted some of the mom's more questionable psychological tendencies. "I do think Gypsy is potentially dangerous. Dee Dee was a master manipulator," journalist Michelle Dean, who covered the case for Buzzfeed, says in the film. "It's impossible that Gypsy would not have picked this up and used it."

Indeed, there are multiple instances of Gypsy stretching the truth. In one post-arrest interrogation video clip, an officer asks her if she killed – or even helped to kill – her mother. In response, she repeatedly cries, "No sir," as she vehemently shakes her head. At another point, she insists, "I'm innocent. What they say on the news is not true."
http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/features/mommy-dead-and-dearest-doc-what-we-learned-w482263

"I do think Gypsy is potentially dangerous. Dee Dee was a master manipulator," journalist Michelle Dean, who covered the case for Buzzfeed, says in the film. "It's impossible that Gypsy would not have picked this up and used it."

The comment is made by a journalist, not someone with a degree in psychology. Research has shown that abused children who kill a parent don't tend to go on to commit further crimes: http://digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1009&context=clb

For those without HBO I watched it last night on youtube.

Thia is a little scary, I do hope she is watched closely during and after her incarceration.
"I do think Gypsy is potentially dangerous.

Gypsy may have picked up some of her mother's tendencies for manipulating the truth
It's unclear exactly which mental illnesses Dee Dee may have struggled with when she was alive, but according to some in the film, her daughter may have unconsciously adopted some of the mom's more questionable psychological tendencies. "I do think Gypsy is potentially dangerous. Dee Dee was a master manipulator," journalist Michelle Dean, who covered the case for Buzzfeed, says in the film. "It's impossible that Gypsy would not have picked this up and used it."

Indeed, there are multiple instances of Gypsy stretching the truth. In one post-arrest interrogation video clip, an officer asks her if she killed – or even helped to kill – her mother. In response, she repeatedly cries, "No sir," as she vehemently shakes her head. At another point, she insists, "I'm innocent. What they say on the news is not true."
http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/features/mommy-dead-and-dearest-doc-what-we-learned-w482263
I don't think she is dangerous at all.
Jmo

I do think she planned all this.
She has to do the time for the crime.
What her mother did to her is just appalling.

Me too. Finally! Her dad and step mom are really there for her. I was so impressed.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

I think that's the part that bothered me the most. They seemed nice and genuine I just wished GRB told one of them what was going on. But I think there wasn't much of a relationship I gather.

If you're kidnapped, you're entitled to do whatever is necessary to extricate yourself, including using lethal force. Being born into it is worse.

I think that's the part that bothered me the most. They seemed nice and genuine I just wished GRB told one of them what was going on. But I think there wasn't much of a relationship I gather.
Yeah... not after they left LA. Plus her mom was so controlling. They seem to have a good relationship now.

I think it is too honestly

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

IMHO, if she is released, I think we'll see her in the news for something else. I think the murder went beyond escape and became something much darker, especially with the SM aspect. I think she is manipulating the media like her mother did.

All my opinion

‘Dr. Phil’ Exclusive: The Gypsy Rose Blanchard Jailhouse Interview

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dr-phil-exclusive-gypsy-rose-135526610.html

Is she glad that her mother’s dead? This two-part exclusive jailhouse interview airs Tuesday, November 21 and Wednesday, November 22.

Groan. I cant stand Dr Phil, but Gypsy is fascinating. Ten years sounds fine by me. I feel for the girl but daaayum, she did orchestrate he mama's death. Not that I blame her, but that victim card has done expired, baby girl.

I don't think she doesn't deserve anything but she needs mental help and she won't get that in prison. She'll become part of the system.
I Would say 5 years and then a rehab program with mental health help or something

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130
Back