GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

I'm not because they actually filed for divorce while she was still incarcerated.

A link?

I’ve only seen her praising him and she said they finally got to go on a honeymoon when she was released. She went on and on about how special their love was. There are pictures from the honeymoon and couple selfies of them in the mirror.

I wonder what her parole officer feels about her filming this TV series. Isn't that kinda like doing social media? Not exactly staying out of the spotlight...

She has zero self awareness. At the rate she is going she’s probably going to hit bottom as far as her credibility goes.

In her current state she is going to attract the wrong people, like the ex boyfriend. No matter if it was her idea or his to get matching tattoos it was done without thought. She isn’t considering that she may have to enter the workforce. Depending on what that could be she may be restricted if it’s not a tat friendly position.

What if she can’t find work in an area that she prefers because of the decisions she is making now. She most likely thinks she doesn’t have to work in the future. I doubt she will want to make healthy financial choices for her future.

No compass for making mature decisions. She seems to think she should have fun since she has served her time.

I saw that today. She is following her mother’s footsteps for gaining attention and sympathy, even though she doesn’t see it that way.

No one needs the details of her life blow by blow but she is going to take every opportunity to be in the spotlight for fame and money. It is so unflattering.

Is hoarding grounds for divorce? I have no experience with it so I can’t identify with it but I can see her going through relationships brazenly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back