MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Jul 9, 2020.

1. ?!?

?!? Well-Known Member

Thinking of the future, here, not of solving this case.

2. Bit of hope

Bit of hope Have a nice day!

Djeez.....I have read the whole thread now......Echo (wonderful name BTW) seems to me to be a really nice, pretty and radiant person, with traumatizing things in "her backpack", that made her the way she is. Sad. So the neighbor mysteriously died of complications from a broken back.....two weeks after Echo went missing. How "convenient". Don't know why LE went so "easy" on her missing persons case. At least it looks like that. IMO there were a couple of signs that should have alarmed them and still should. Totally can't understand that....Also the daughter who is crying out loud for help...as any daughter missing her momma would do, is ordered not to talk about details in this case. Image....you want to shout things from the roof. When is LE coming out with some detailed information. They must have learned more by now I think. At least an accurate timeline based on the facts that are known.....I'm so very much hoping terrible pictures of her in a cage f.i. were never made.....May she is "offered" to work on disclosing a much bigger network of perps.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  3. kelsie

kelsie Missing Persons Advocate, Writer, and Researcher

Lovely post! Thanks for reading all of Echo's case. Unfortunately I would not be surprised if the cops don't have an accurate timeline of any sort. They basically refused to investigate the neighbor thoroughly, for reasons unknown, despite Echo's medication bottle being found in his basement.
    I want this one solved more than anything, for Kelsey and her sons. They don't deserve to live in limbo hell.
    Also! The neighbor is still alive - the relative he lived with who may have been a witness to some of the things that occurred is the one who died 2 weeks later.

4. Bit of hope

That: the spouse or whoever living with the neighbor, died and not the neighbor him?self, mentioned in this thread is a real big red flag. I keep on wondering....why is this not a person of interest?

5. Bit of hope

I was searching for an obituary around that time and also on Find a Grave...without a name it's hard and I didn't found someone....I need a name.....

6. Lyanna

Lyanna Well-Known Member

Checking in, saddened that Echo hasn't been returned to her family. Thinking of them all and hoping they get the answers they need soon.

7. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

IIRC, the neighbor was living with a grandfather, it is the grandfather who passed away shortly after Echo was reported missing.

Not sure if this grandfathers' administrator is the person who evicted The Neighbor? Seems quite likely.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do

30th Judicial Circuit includes Benton County. Neighbor's middle initial is D.

jmho ymmv lrr

8. Bit of hope

Sorry, @Laughing the link isn't working.

ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and Laughing like this.
  9. Laughing

That site won't let you link individual pages.

So at the link, click Litigant Name, select the 30th Judicial Circuit for Benton County, and include the neighbor's middle initial as the neighbor's name is common enough to return multiple pages.

Neighbor's initials are JDS, I was able to find the name using Google, since not all sites are as respectful as Websleuths in that regard.

Does that help?

Apparently, family/legal heirs had to take legal action to move The Neighbor out of Grandpa's house after Grandpa's mysterious death in his own home, while living there with The Neighbor as his guest.

IIRC a bottle of pills prescribed for Ms. Lloyd were found in Grandpa's bedroom after his death.

I have questions -- does anyone have answers?

[​IMG]
    brainstudy.info

jmho of course! ymmv driving Echo's car lrr

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  10. Bit of hope

:( upload_2021-10-17_13-38-9.png

alexwood likes this.
  11. Laughing

Hhhhhmm, I suppose one's computer must be in the USA.

Some technology-fluent person might post a screenshot for us? I know screenshots exist, and can be posted, but I have no idea how to share one with you! I'm sorry!

jmho ymmv lrr

ChiCubs2016, Flicka1, kelsie and 2 others like this.
  12. Bit of hope

hahahaha, this was a snipped pic, look for the little scissors sign on your computer....it's under
    accessories....BTW I think, besides the "PC-drama", you are doing very good things...I'm starting to be up-so-late a little bit more, every day.

13. Bit of hope

I think I found him...we are not allowed to post about him.....but he is not a very "nice" guy......according to records found....this is crazy, his grandfather he was living with died under suspicious circumstances....How on earth would this old man got a broken back....??? Echo missing, was last time seeing with him in her car...stuff of hers in his grandfather's house....He entering in the living space/house of Echo without permission, just walked in when he liked to.......Who is sleeping and didn't wake up until now or doesn't want to see what is going on.....This person should have been a POI a long time ago....why isn't he??

14. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Thanks for clearing that up. That information was posted here at first without details. Is there a way to verify it? A news article, podcast, etc? TIA

Lyanna, Flicka1, rkendmar and 3 others like this.
  15. kelsie

I believe Kelsey discusses it in the Vanished episode about Echo. EPISODE 265: Echo Lloyd — The Vanished Podcast

16. kelsie

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  17. Laughing

Well, there is an address in Edwards, dated September, on one of the 'find people' sites.

So far, no MSM or legal source.

Extrapolating from The Neighbor JDS's driving record, there will be an LE verified address before too long.

jmho ymmv lrr

18. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

19. Lyanna

Lyanna Well-Known Member

:(
    Still no update.

Thoughts and prayers with Echo and her loved ones ❤

Rural_PC, Flicka1, Betty P and 2 others like this.
  20. kelsie

If you haven't watched Kelsey's videos posted on Bring Echo Home, I highly recommend doing so!