Found Safe MO - Eli Bandurovskiy, 1, Springfield, 24 Dec 2017 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by kdg411, Dec 24, 2017.

1. kdg411

kdg411 Verified Family Friend Destiny Butler

Springfield police issue Amber Alert for 1-year-old boy

[​IMG]

According to a press release, Eli Bandurovskiy, 1, was taken by his father, Viktor Bandurovskiy.

The release says police believe Viktor Bandurovskiy may harm the child and could be taking the child to Houston, Texas.

Viktor Bandurovskiy is driving a white 2008 Scion TC bearing Arkansas plate 940MNT, the release said. He is 5 feet, 10 inches tall, weighs 150 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes, according to the release, and he was last seen wearing a black button-up shirt and dark blue jeans.*

http://www.news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2017/12/24/springfield-police-issue-amber-alert-1-year-old-boy/980286001/

2. mwatson11

mwatson11 Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

What a doll baby! Please God bring him safely home.

4. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

SPRINGFIELD, Missouri (KTRK) --

A missing child and a father named in a Missouri Amber Alert may be in the Houston area.

Investigators said 1-year-old Eli Bandurovskiy was taken by his father, Viktor Bandurovskiy, on Friday night and believe he is in grave and immediate danger.

According to ABC affiliate KSPR in Springfield, detectives say Viktor's cell phone was pinged in the Houston area.

Police say the suspect has a history of domestic abuse, drug use and has made a number of threats towards the child. Investigators fear Viktor may harm his own son, and are now in a race against time to find him.

http://abc13.com/man-accused-in-1-year-old-sons-abduction-may-be-in-houston/2820958/[​IMG]

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

5. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Eli is 2-feet-tall, weighs 32 pounds and has blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing gray and blue striped pajama bottoms, a gray undershirt, a thick navy cardigan with two horizontal red stripes, and large buttons. He also had blue and lime green tennis shoes.

Eli's family said he also has a change of clothes that included a gray Christmas sweatshirt, a blue shirt with an unknown graphic, and black skinny jeans.

http://abc13.com/man-accused-in-1-year-old-sons-abduction-may-be-in-houston/2820958/

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

6. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

So worried about this baby boy!

Some of dad's arrest history:
    https://arrest-tracker.us/records/greene-county/viktor-a-bandurovskiy-nWmBV2.html
    https://arrest-tracker.us/records/greene-county/viktor-a-bandurovskiy-K8Llrn.html
    https://arrest-tracker.us/records/greene-county/viktor-anatolievich-bandurovskiy-45YymD.html

With all those DWI's in the past year (at least 3 if I'm reading it right) he may not even have a legal driver's license.

Mugshot from his most recent DWI on Dec 9, 2017:
    [​IMG]

Shows what he looks like with a light beard.

7. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

Oh NOOOO...he took his baby and has threatened harm to him...took him on Christmas Eve....awww.....very worried about this sweet baby...

8. CHICANA

CHICANA Well-Known Member

If he's a threat why was he with him ?

9. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

I’m praying for a miracle too.

10. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

http://abc13.com/amber-alert-brings-search-for-missing-missouri-baby-to-houston/2820958/

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_8d918662-ac02-5739-bfe9-233c17cbee99.html

Trying to piece this together. So, Eli was with his father at a motel "during a visit." Does this mean the father has visitation rights? And the father has made a number of threats against Eli? He has a history of driving while intoxicated, as recent as a couple of weeks ago.

Please don't let this be a case of vengeance against an ex-partner! Hopefully dad "just" got drunk or high and made a stupid decision and will sober up enough to realize he needs to either take Eli home or drop him off somewhere.

11. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

12. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

I am trying my hardest not to grit my teeth at what I feel probably happened. And has happened so many times. A scared parent is forced by the courts to send a child with an abusive parent. And the child pays the ultimate price. I DO NOT know if this is the case. It's just a scenario that I am so tired of seeing. And it makes me really understand running with your child, when the court... who does not know or care about your tiny human... forces you to do something you know might harm your child. I seriously can't imagine. Poor mom was probably so excited for Christmas and now is more scared than she has ever been in her life. Please bring him back safely!!! Prove me wrong! !! Be out buying him gifts at Walmart!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

13. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I've removed my own post and thepinkdragon's response so as to not cause any confusion regarding Houston.

14. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

That facebook page is revolting. An abusive husband is rejected and then he is making all kinds of sexual misbehaviours by her.

15. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN In a world where you can be anything, be kind

Me three. Please bring little Eli home safely! The posts and comments on the facebook page are very disturbing!

16. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

17. Hippononymous

Hippononymous Well-Known Member

18. Tbone144

Tbone144 Well-Known Member

I really hope that’s a fake and I reported it. I feel like it’s something that guy trolling the dads Facebook page would do. The only pic is the media pic.

19. Moshimo

Moshimo New Member

Ditto verbatim

20. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

I think that is something the father may do to torment the mother.