MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
the RSO lives 1.1 miles from where I approximate her friends house to be
<snip map code error>

Hopefully, LE is checking out the last place this little girl was seen.

our weather is horrible right now in the leavenworth area! (near weston, MO).. I am sure it is equally horrible.. also, if there are any locals here.. was it raining there last night? It was pouring here... (just wondering why she would walk home from a friend's house in the rain???)

just checked the weather... they are getting the same stuff we have right now
http://www.wunderground.com/US/MO/Saint_Martins.html

Did anyone actually see her walking home?

I was thinking this same thing. Did Elizabeth call home and tell her mom she was on her way or did this 6:15pm info come from the friends family? IMO

I really don't understand their hesitation in putting out these amber alerts. They should get right on it, not wait. It doesn't make any sense to not do it right away. If it's a mistake they can just take it down.

They haven't posted an Amber Alert yet because they haven't met the criteria for one yet. Here are the guidelines...
http://www.amberalert.gov/guidelines.htm

our weather is horrible right now in the leavenworth area! (near weston, MO).. I am sure it is equally horrible.. also, if there are any locals here.. was it raining there last night? It was pouring here... (just wondering why she would walk home from a friend's house in the rain???)

just checked the weather... they are getting the same stuff we have right now
http://www.wunderground.com/US/MO/Saint_Martins.html

BBM - Good point, hadn't thought of that. Would like to hear from locals on the weather too.

Did she go to this friend's house straight after school?

Not many RSO's in the area

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=MO637070&aID=210481459&at=1&sid={C008B6A5-F623-43CC-A39F-47DE6DD244AC}&lat=38.551584&long=-92.274487&clr=%23ff0000&rm=0

mtrooper, respectfully - yes, there are. Look at this:

I went to familywatchdog.us and typed in route d st. martins missouri...the results are 94 RSO and 15 Unmappable. It's important to note that Route D turns into Lomo Drive. The little squares that you see are all RSO...just imagine the ones that haven't been caught yet!

rtdstmartinsmissouri94rso15unmap.jpg

Editing to add: For those that aren't familiar with familywatchdog, the house that you see in the center of the map is actually the center of the radius of St. Martins. If I had typed in Elizabeth's direct address, the house in the center would be her actual residence location.

I cannot believe that there is no new coverage of the search for this little girl!

Got an RSO just North of where Elizabeth went missing. An A.J. Twyman on McDonnell Lane.

Got another RSO just to the east. G.R. Smith @ Ravenwood Drive.

One to the northeast. R. R. Coleman on Henwick Lane.

Another just to the east. R. L. Wine on Big Horn Drive.

Three just to the Southeast.

Does anyone know Elizabeth's Date of Birth yet? I was hoping for a NCMEC poster but there isn't one.

Looking at the google map of the 600 block of Route D and thinking that I'D be afraid to walk it by myself...and Elizabeth is 9!

Does anyone know Elizabeth's Date of Birth yet? I was hoping for a NCMEC poster but there isn't one.

I have not been able to locate one. there seems to be minimal infomation on her.

She's been missing over 16 hours and no NCMEC poster.

OK from white pages I found 2 with the last name of Olten. A Dale at 13007 Minnie Street Russellville, MO and a Vicki @ 13014 Jefferson St. Russellville, MO

Ridiculous! She's not a runaway- She is 9 years old. Amber ALerts should be issued reguardless of whether or not there is vehicle info. Her pciture shoudl be everywhere. This is the most critical time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie