MO - Girls alleged abuse at Circle of Hope Girls' Ranch for years, Humansville, Sept 2020

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by Chocopops, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Chocopops

Chocopops Member

Girls alleged abuse at reform school for years. It stayed open until they got on TikTok.

At the ranch, Askins later told NBC News, he saw Boyd smack a child in the mouth and force a girl to chug water and then drink her own vomit. Askins said he heard Boyd order teenage girls to assault one another. “Knock her out, I mean it,” the voice of a man — whom Amanda, Askins and others identified as Boyd — is heard saying in a video Askins captured.

2. Lilibet

Lilibet Well-Known Member

3. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

This breaks my heart! Reform? Poor kids probably got a bad roster handed to them at birth. Then get sent to a dump where you can't sleep with two eyes closed?

Sadly my friend wanted to go to The Youth Study Center because it was waaaay better than the horrific Foster Homes she endured. Indeed as she said all those group homes are chaos, but she rather fought than what got done to her in foster homes.

Finally here in Philly they're closing Kirkbride.