MO - Grand Jury Proceedings in the shooting case of teen Michael Brown#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://bambuser.com/v/4967433

He is complaining about being arrested for traffic chit over 40 times. YET he admitted that he HAD NO DRIVERS LICENSE, thus was driving w/no reg or insurance. So why the heck shouldn't he be arrested?

Now he us comparing the FPD to the Nazi's and says the death camps could be coming soon...:facepalm: :dramaqueen:

I was looking at the weathermap.....should be raining/storming in Ferguson in about ooooh, an hour maybe 2?

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 3m3 minutes ago
Crump: if grand jury member is talking to a Wilson supporter "appropriate thing for prosecutor to do is impound a new grand jury" #Ferguson

CRUMP IS ALL OVER THIS...

finally he has something to talk about !!! Maybe he should look into the MO Statute :laugh:

McCulloch says the tweet claiming to know goings on of #MichaelBrown grand jury is "under investigation," but at this point, "unfounded."

St. Louis Co Prosecutor Bob McCulloch says #MichaelBrown case is not set back by tweet alleging grand juror talked about the case.
@KMOXKilleen

For those just skimming threads:

FYI Devin James who is/was supposed fluff and puff public relations for Ferguson, he also (unbeknownst to hiring officials?)
1. fluffed and puffed his resume by stating he had college degree, tho he did not,
2. shot & killed unarmed black man.
3. .... (what comes next?)
StL editorial about "To understand how St. Louis County came to hire a man who’d shot and killed an unarmed black man to do “crisis management” for a city reeling from the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man by one of its police officers, it helps to think of two of the biggest stars in Hollywood: Leonardo DiCaprio and Will Smith ."
http://www.stltoday.com/news/opinion/columns/the-platform/editorial-a-parable-of-st-louis-the-saga-of-devin/article_5d68d8cf-35f2-5bf7-ab85-5929f30d11f6.html

:laugh:

I can't believe they did not vet him out prior to hiring him -- I do not doubt Dooley had his hands in this as a local too funny to me

Thanks, what am I doing wrong? I only get sound and a green screen.

Meg Kelley next saying someone on the GJ broke the rules in a big wasy.

One of the feeds was flashing bright red last night. I refreshed a couple of times and it quit.

Firetrucks? LE? Going somewhere.

ETA: I just love the way these "reporters" talk about MB as if they knew him personally.

That man tryin to teach her how to spell? LOL This forum wonkin? Or have I been kicked off this one, too?

And he's wrong. First, I think he means "empanel", second as McCulloch explained today the judge empanels a grand jury not the prosecutor, third according to MO statutes they can remove someone if needed and proceed. Of course, Crump's repeatedly made demonstrably false statements.

Crump - making 3 misstatements in one sentence??? LOL

Is that a horse race trifecta or ice hockey hat trick?

(ETA: If the tweeter mis-translated Crump's statement, I'll take back the sarc.)

Are they really under a WARNING or a watch? If it's a warning, they need to seek shelter immediately.

watch -- I'm watching radar as I70 (the line of the storm) is 10 miles north of me -- it's still 86 degrees here by the Bud Brewery & way windy

OH MY...now they are bringing in counselors for the PTSD from the abusive cops....:facepalm:

Crump: if grand jury member is talking to a Wilson supporter "appropriate thing for prosecutor to do is impound a new grand jury" #Ferguson

I burst out laughing and my entire family looked at me as if I was crazy.

I can't believe how ignorant he sounds. Does he ever actually have to present a case before judge in a courtroom?

Lawd.

Per the new article I posted and Missouri statute, I think they can proceed, even if a GJ member broke secrecy and has to be removed.

4. Those persons summoned for grand jury service shall be placed under the control and supervision of the presiding judge of the circuit court, or a judge designated by the presiding judge, who shall select twelve persons to serve as grand jurors. Alternate grand jurors as determined by the judge shall also be selected, to serve as a grand juror upon the death, disqualification, or inability of one of the persons selected as a regular grand juror. The names of those persons selected as grand jurors and alternate grand jurors shall be deleted from the grand jury list.
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C500-599/5400000021.HTM

540.250. No indictment can be found without the concurrence of at least nine grand jurors. When so found, and not otherwise, the foreperson of the grand jury shall certify under his hand that such indictment is a true bill, by the following endorsement thereon, thus: "A true bill. A B, foreperson".
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C500-599/5400000250.HTM

More Missouri grand jury information.
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C540.HTM

Good to hear about using alternates on grand juries as well. I truly hope they did so here. If so, the only question is (and that's even assuming there is legitimacy to the tweet) is did that one juror taint the others.

OH MY...now they are bringing in counselors for the PTSD from the abusive cops....:facepalm:

Because its really upsetting how the officers just stand silent while the protestors scream death threats. :rolleyes:

http://bambuser.com/v/4967433

He is complaining about being arrested for traffic chit over 40 times. YET he admitted that he HAD NO DRIVERS LICENSE, thus was driving w/no reg or insurance. So why the heck shouldn't he be arrested?

Now he us comparing the FPD to the Nazi's and says the death camps could be coming soon...:facepalm: :dramaqueen:

death camps for those who drive without a license - how do you buy a car without a license? or get insurance? or get an emissions test? or get a bill for personal property in the State of MO?! WOW - ignorance is real IMHO

As well as any good attorney should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads