MO - Grand Jury Proceedings in the shooting case of teen Michael Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
King also writes for the DailyKos. I'll need verification he and his pals didn't fabricate the entire thing

Yeah, iirc at the beginning of all this when he inserted himself his blog said something about not being employed and deciding to try to get a personal coaching business going, thus the "goals" posts and updated website. He's quite a character.

but why?! There is no logic in that way of thinking . . . probable cause/due process is afforded to everyone, not just criminals :laugh:

no way mobsters will believe DNA/fingerprints of MB/DJ on the weapon &/or LE SUV -- it'll be a conspiracy

why is WaPo reporting this?

I'm not just limiting my post to a leak on the grand jury. I always thought from the minute shots were fired on Canfield this was going to go to hell and back.

And I agree with you. I don't know how my post went off target.....there is no evidence against the cop. I do think the kid was in the wrong..............but I wonder if the cops won't have to pay for it.

OK, so why is this guy walking around ranting about how Israel will be isolated and the bearded white Muslim guy who is right now the only one responding to the chant calls of the guy with the bullhorn and this other white? Palestinian? guy being the voice(s) of Ferguson? Is this about Mike Brown or is this about Islam? I honestly don't get it, and I honestly didn't realize that some of the most vocal of these so called protest leaders were Muslim/non-AA/non-Ferguson residents.

WTF?? Am I the only one who didn't realize this until now??? :(

I'm not just limiting my post to a leak on the grand jury. I always thought from the minute shots were fired on Canfield this was going to go to hell and back.

And I agree with you. I don't know how my post went off target.....there is no evidence against the cop. I do think the kid was in the wrong..............but I wonder if the cops won't have to pay for it.

Thanks! Getting back to the Root of 9 Aug

MB roughed up the owner of Ferguson Mkt within mins of encountering ODW while walking down the middle of Canfield Drive with DJ (who had how many versions of the day?) Ferguson Chief announced the officer had to seek medical treatment

Eh, just another blighted area of StL metro . . . heck, the area I own a home/double lot I would not even venture into 20 years ago (Gentrification is key)! I live in the neighborhood which has the Venice Cafe, Benton Park Cafe, Sidney Street Cafe, and Budweiser Brewery! Wonder why I have a double lot? The house next door was burnt out & brick makes my flower gardens look awesome.

Yeah, StL metro needs an enema & leaders who will make change, not just but bark about changes ! But StL & certain metro areas are fading & fading fast because of a criminal element IMHO some political some just every day thugs IMHO

OK, now it's the prison population in China, and women being in prison doing cheap labor. The global sweatshop economy.

'Every time they arrest me, they just radicalize me even more.'

Well, how's about not breaking the law so much??

'Now we're going to go hear the pledge of resistance, but first I'm going to have some Koolaid, they have grape my favorite flavor!'

Kids, you just can't make this stuff up!

OK, so why is this guy walking around ranting about how Israel will be isolated and the bearded white Muslim guy who is right now the only one responding to the chant calls of the guy with the bullhorn and this other white? Palestinian? guy being the voice(s) of Ferguson? Is this about Mike Brown or is this about Islam? I honestly don't get it, and I honestly didn't realize that some of the most vocal of these so called protest leaders were Muslim/non-AA/non-Ferguson residents.

I, too, did not realize the Muslim effect until this morning's Tweet by Nasheed :laugh:

Definitely not Ferguson residents (Nasheed represents the City, not the Ferguson area; she's inserting herself into chaos just like French WAS, but I think French's constituents caused enough noise for him to focus on the problems in his own damn area)

And yet another player enters the fray: stopmassincarceration.net. The pledge of resistance is being handed out by a nice looking white lady. So, OK.

ETA: and all 11-12 protestors are practicing for 'the final cut.'

I don't think you're the only one. I just hope there are folks in the right places watching and tracking this!

Thanks! Getting back to the Root of 9 Aug

MB roughed up the owner of Ferguson Mkt within mins of encountering ODW while walking down the middle of Canfield Drive with DJ (who had how many versions of the day?) Ferguson Chief announced the officer had to seek medical treatment

Eh, just another blighted area of StL metro . . . heck, the area I own a home/double lot I would not even venture into 20 years ago (Gentrification is key)! I live in the neighborhood which has the Venice Cafe, Benton Park Cafe, Sidney Street Cafe, and Budweiser Brewery! Wonder why I have a double lot? The house next door was burnt out & brick makes my flower gardens look awesome.

Yeah, StL metro needs an enema & leaders who will make change, not just but bark about changes ! But StL & certain metro areas are fading & fading fast because of a criminal element IMHO some political some just every day thugs IMHO

If you're in Soulard............my old college buds would kill for that area! LOL

No, there are others. I could see it when the Argus cameraman started giving advice about the law that was not correct.

All I have to ask is How Hard Is It To Vote?! I typically vote absentee since I travel for work but when I am home close to the polling place on election day, I Vote!

Is this privilege as an American not taught in school any longer? Gawd, it all comes down to strong parenting & education IMHO so blessed to be who I am

A few years ago, I did a bulletin board about voting at the high school. A couple weeks later, I and a couple other volunteers accompanied the Registrar to sign up eligible students during the lunch periods. It was sad how many couldn't fill out the simple registration form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆