MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse my ignorance, theres a lot of threads to read through ... and i know that i sound like a broken record...

But its alil disturbing how so many of you are so dismissive of the accounts of tiffany mitchell and piaget chrensaw

Why?

Their stories moreso corroborate with djs account

And actually none of the witnesses who have shared their stories publicly have corroborated with the ferguson pd account that mb pushed ow into the car, and tried to grab his gun from inside the car... the autospy could go either way

Also not one credible witness has stepped forward to attest that mb bull rushed ow as the ferguson pd would like us to believe. Maybe its fear of retailiation, but its hard to believe not one individual has stepped to the plate

The landscappers and another man also admitted mb moved towards ow but it was moreso a stumble which makes sense if mike had been hit, was winded

Most witnesses also attest to mb having his hands up before the last 4,5 fatal shots which is the universal sign of surrender

I cant see how anyone could argue ow was in fear of his or felt mb was a danger to others if these witnesses are to be believed

Its gonna be an uphill battle to convict ow because the law favors his profession but its far from an open and shut case

To me they both are liars & were seeking 15 mins of fame

Oh, and Dorian is a liar, too

Convict ODW? Heck, the GJ hasn't even given a true bill as of yet, have they?

Excuse my ignorance, theres a lot of threads to read through ... and i know that i sound like a broken record...

Most witnesses also attest to mb having his hands up before the last 4,5 fatal shots which is the universal sign of surrender
I cant see how anyone could argue ow was in fear of his or felt mb was a danger to others if these witnesses are to be believed
Its gonna be an uphill battle to convict ow because the law favors his profession but its far from an open and shut case

Just my thoughts but witnesses accounts in general have reliability issues in any case, and the fact that this was stressful shooting event may affect what witnesses remember/recall plus it was a short event happened in a matter of minutes. Secondly, GJ witness testimony is secret and if a witness chooses to public discuss afterwards it is their choice. I think there are more than the witnesses you mentioned and I won't speculate why they are not speaking but it is their right and we should respect the secrecy process of the GJ proceedings. Third, hard evidence should corroborate what witnesses say and GJ must weigh the hard evidence along with witness testimony.

I asked you yesterday and maybe you didn't see or care to answer, but I'll ask again: Putting witnesses aside, how do you explain the publicly available autopsy of MB and gunshot wounds/patterns? Basically how do you think it went down without considering what the "witnesses" say? TIA and btw welcome to WS!

But its alil disturbing how so many of you are so dismissive of the accounts of tiffany mitchell and piaget chrensaw

Why?

And actually none of the witnesses who have shared their stories publicly have corroborated with the ferguson pd account that mb pushed ow into the car, and tried to grab his gun from inside the car... the autospy could go either way

Also not one credible witness has stepped forward to attest that mb bull rushed ow as the ferguson pd would like us to believe. Maybe its fear of retailiation, but its hard to believe not one individual has stepped to the plate

The landscappers and another man also admitted mb moved towards ow but it was moreso a stumble which makes sense if mike had been hit, was winded

Why?

Tiff and Paiget tailored their testimonies. First of all, at one point, Piaget said on CNN that she and her boss ' saw everything from her balcony.' But Tiffany said she drove up on the middle of the incident. And then called Piaget. So that makes what Piaget said about seeing everythig together from her balcony impossible to have happened.

Also, there are pictures of Piaget, Tiffany, Dorian and MB's mom and some political activists, standing together in a close group BEFORE they were interviewed. That brings some of their testimony into question for me.

But most interesting, is one of Piagets EARLY interviews, the one in which she said MB might have moved towards the officer 'by a centimeter.' She said that " Mike never got his hands all the way up, more like halfway up, middle of his chest.' And she even mimics the movement, stopping halfway.

And yet she is used as the main source of witness testimony to say he had his hands up in surrender. When in actuality, she said HE NEVER HAD HIS HANDS FULLY RAISED.

And neither of them saw the start of the confrontation. So it was not seen in any context at all.

But its alil disturbing how so many of you are so dismissive of the accounts of....
I cant see how anyone could argue ow was in fear of his or felt mb was a danger to others if these witnesses are to be believed....
respectfully sbm bbm

BBM-- If you read interview transcripts of these 3,
you may see why some do not believe much of DJ's, Tiffany Mitchell's or Piaget Crenshaw's stmts to MSM.

Imo, some folks here also look forward to forensics reports, re bullet trajectories, DNA & blood evd in car, med pix & evd. of ODW's injuries, etc.
These rpts may be helpful in corroborating or disproving various witness stmts.

jm2cts. Welcome to W/S.

They're saying this is the guy that tried to run over protesters

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/...000-fd718ad38854a&acc_id=7972148&medium=email

OK - that is crazy stuff!!! They are in the middle of the road!!! How in the world do they not expect to get hit?? They have children with them in the road as well! Surrounding cars and intimidating them - refusing to get out of the way. I mean, what is the world coming to??? How can they just get away from this. They look idiotic. Hands up don't shoot my Aunt Fanny....how about get out of the road and I won't run your butt over!!!

The whole scene looked farcical - the bald guy valiantly straining to be free without overtly attacking the officer/s, the black woman glomming herself to the bald guy's back to impede officers efforts to arrest him, the whole supposedly enraged cadre surrounding the officers/bald guy, while keeping their cell cams raised and focused. Ridiculous street theatre imo, except for the chance that actual violence might intrude upon this orchestrated encounter.

Is anyone watching this with me!!

They are attacking that white guy and the cops are trying to save him!!!!!

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/...000-fd718ad38854a&acc_id=7972148&medium=email

<modsnip> Honestly. For all the world to see. This kind of stuff puts race relations back 60 years. Honestly. This really ticks me off. My daughter is African American and this kind of behavior from the AA community only makes people with a propensity toward hate to hate even harder. I hope they take every single one of these people and haul them all of to jail. This is a mob. This cannot stand in a free society.

Why?

Yep. What a coinky-dink. Imagine that.

None of the witnesses have come forward publicly, which is a good thing. But I think some have stepped up to the plate. They have made formal statements and might have testified, I am not sure about the GJ though. They might be afraid of being named publicly. I would be scared to death.

Rumor has it that there are possibly forensics, which show that MB was struggling over the gun. Either prints or DNA. If so, that would corroborate the officers story.

OMG. On the live stream site, someone is following the cop car carrying the Honda driver -- to make sure that he's charged with attempted vehicular homicide.

I have completely lost whatever last tiny bit of sympathy I ever had for any complaints about the conditions in Ferguson.

OK - that is crazy stuff!!! They are in the middle of the road!!! How in the world do they not expect to get hit?? They have children with them in the road as well! Surrounding cars and intimidating them - refusing to get out of the way. I mean, what is the world coming to??? How can they just get away from this. They look idiotic. Hands up don't shoot my Aunt Fanny....how about get out of the road and I won't run your butt over!!!

I wish that SUV had been a Mac truck

Not sure but the livestream link is saying that the driver was arrested and what appears to be the backpack man is on his way to the police station in hopes that they charge the driver with attempted vehicular manslaughter. What???

Plus, why is this person filming while driving??

OMG. On the live stream site, someone is following the cop car carrying the Honda driver -- to make sure that he's charged with attempted vehicular homicide.

I have completely lost whatever last tiny bit of sympathy I ever had for any complaints about the conditions in Ferguson.

He says he is following them to insure that the man is 'charged with attempted vehicular homicide.' Can you kill someone by bumping them with your car?

He says he is following them to insure that the man is 'charged with attempted vehicular homicide.' Can you kill someone by bumping them with your car?

He lost 'em at a red light. Righteously said he wasn't going to speed to catch up with them, but will still proceed to St. Anne(?) - is that where the police station is, or the jail, or something?

Not sure but the livestream link is saying that the driver was arrested and what appears to be the backpack man is on his way to the police station in hopes that they charge the driver with attempted vehicular manslaughter. What???

Oh sure. He 'ran over' several protestors. Didnt you see it in the video? :facepalm:

This poor man simply trying to drive down the road and now his license plate is plastered all over the internet and called an attempted murderer. This man is no longer safe. His family is not safe. He needs to go into hiding. For driving down the road.

If anyone cannot see a pattern here they are willfully BLIND!!!

It is time to call in the national guard in this town. Enough with the "peaceful protests" and "civil disobedience." Call in the national guard and the first person to make one false move gets arrested. Period. I am done. The good people of Ferguson should be done. Every one of those people in the street need to be arrested for blocking traffic. Every single one that stood in front of his car needs to be arrested for kidnapping, assault, false imprisonment, etc... It is time to make a statement. A civilized society can NOT function like this.

This whole thing makes me feel stabby.

:banghead:

BackpackGuy.jpg
For anyone who can't or didn't see the feed of the "vehicular homicide" incident. There's backpack guy, in the middle of the lane, blocking the Honda, along with several of his fellow peaceful protestors. If -- and that's a big if -- the Honda moved forward at all, it wasn't by much, and would have been at about 1/2 mile per hour. While backpack guy stood there hoping for something exactly like that.

Mike Brown livestream guy lost the caravan he was following, and said he was taking a shortcut and was going to come back live. I cannot get him livestreaming now? Has anyone got back on live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86