MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think two separate things may be being confused. From what I've read, this was their signs they left as litter after the protest last night, not their encampment supplies. If you leave things lying on the ground, that's littering, and it will be removed. Laws need to be enforced.

And they should be given a fine for littering, too.

Abandoned property is abandoned property. If your car breaks down somewhere in someone's parking lot - they can have it towed. Same with signs...even if they were stacked in a pile. If there was somebody around they would have probably been given the opportunity to take them away. Same goes for garage sale signs on telephone poles, or "Lost dog" signs. They can be thrown away. They are considered abandoned property. JMO, JMO, JMO.

Exactly. If they cared that much about them they would have taken them.

Gee, don't break the law and you wouldn't be "kidnapped" by the po po. This guy is too much lol

Is there any other live stream?

Gee, don't break the law and you wouldn't be "kidnapped" by the po po. This guy is too much lol

Is there any other live stream?
There should be 2 streams at that link, one on top of the other. I mute one of them.

Interesting- hadn’t seen the apology video. Jackson looks beaten down, IMHO, - wonder what is behind this?

Feds Tells Ferguson Police to Ban 'I Am Darren Wilson' Bracelets
“The U.S. Justice Department scolded the Ferguson, Missouri, police chief Friday for letting law enforcement officers obscure their names on their badges and wear bracelets honoring Darren Wilson, the Ferguson cop who shot and killed teenager Michael Brown.
In a letter to Chief Thomas Jackson, the Justice Department said residents had provided photos of law enforcement officers "wearing 'I am Darren Wilson' bracelets while in uniform and on duty," a reference to the Ferguson officer who is under grand jury investigation in the Aug. 9 killing of Brown that set off several days of violent clashes. It said residents had also complained that some officers were wearing black tape over their name plates, apparently to protect their own identities — which the Justice Department said violated the police department's own policies.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...lice-ban-i-am-darren-wilson-bracelets-n212956

Love all the motorists driving in their (probably a/c) cars, past the prots, and honking their horns to show support. Some support! More like they are saying: "OK dummies, you stand around holding up signs all day/night, waving at us as we drive by, screeching at people, or sometimes at nothing, wearing yourselves out, and getting nothing accomplished in your daily lives. Who's doing the cooking, laundry, caring for children, spending "quality" time with YOUR family? Not US, we're going about our lives and getting stuff done, including spending time with family, but we'll gladly honk when we drive past you."

What a problem ... http://www.argusnewsnow.com/page/livestreams-from-ferguson/115.html

WHY do they have TWO videos going? Which to watch? Which to watch? Should I ask about the DVR buttons and what you do to DVR? Technology has left me behind in the dust!

Lol! You have been warned :rolleyes:

Bassem Masri‏@bassem_masri·5 mins
Message 4 Chief Jackson | Continue2 arrest peaceful protesters &we will come shut down streets like the other night CEASE&DISIST #Ferguson

So where is that argus live feed from? The one with the black woman in a white top and black stretch pants holding a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288