GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article says that the amber Alert wasn't issued until two hours after she was abducted.

MOO...That defeats the whole purpose of the alert , which is to immediately get the description of the child, the kidnapper and the vehicle to people who are in the area, increasing the numbers of people out and about who might witness the kidnapper fleeing the area! What a needless, foolish, irresponsible delay. The whole thing was witnessed for goodness sake! They had the info but the threw away any chance of a member of the public spotting the vehicle before he gets away. I seriously doubt the kidnapper is out driving around two hours later...he is busy assaulting that poor little girl! MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just got alerts from our local news channels about 10 -15 minutes ago.What the heck ? Been crying ever since, reminds me too much of the Pamela Butler case.

Jean shorts and flip flops in February?? What's the temp there?

Jean shorts and flip flops in February?? What's the temp there?

It was really nice today. I wouldn't have worn shorts but I can see my kids doing it. Just checked and it got up to 64 today !

Do you think they know who this person is? Why else would they give an exact age of 45 vs 30-50 yo male?

Maybe they have run the plates?

Do you think they know who this person is? Why else would they give an exact age of 45 vs 30-50 yo male?

One of the articles made it seem like someone got the plates. Makes you wonder why they haven't released at least a POI

perhaps not to alert his family/friends?

Truck coulda been reported stolen, or the tags cam back to a different car, or the registrant plainly doesn't fit the description, (wrong race/gender/body type)

And they seem to know where he might be headed.

dear God please let me see "found safe" before my sleeping pill kicks in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Gotta say that the local Springfield TV stations are running the alert quite frequently on-air.

I'm in central Iowa and it's being shared all over my Facebook. I've shared and posted a link to WS. Praying for this sweet girl :please:

Gorgeous weather today...blizzard conditions setting in tomorrow night though.

I shared this on FB, I have lots of friends in the MO, KS, OK area.

Do they know who this guy is? Why do they think he's headed to OK?

Praying hard for this little girl. Today was extremely nice temp was around 67. my own daughters had short sleeves and capris on. Weather starts to turn colder tomorrow. Has also been reported that they may be headed to Ash Grove it is a little town north of Springfield.

Shared on my FB. I'm in New England but friends in Oklahoma/Arkansas/Missouri area are all on the lookout. Praying she's found soon!

why does he have a destination in mind and how do they know this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member