GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why LE believes he's headed toward Oklahoma? They would be here by now (I'm in NE OK). It would be good if we knew where they think he's heading here.

It's been almost 7 hours. They could be in Dallas by now!

I shared this on FB, I have lots of friends in the MO, KS, OK area.

Do they know who this guy is? Why do they think he's headed to OK?

In the news clip, the reporter says (~3:30) that LE was in Ashgrove searching a property because "there was a small connection in the past to the suspect." Seems like LE know exactly who they are after.

This sure doesn't look good.

Does anyone know what the stats are for stranger abductions like this, i.e. how many are recovered alive, and after how long?

:please::please:

This report is all over my FB feed. I am in Alabama! Please Lord, bring this little girl home. I can not believe it took two hours to get the Amber Alert out. A FB friend who lives near Springfield said that this is the second child abduction there in two days! I don't know anything about that but no way would my friend make something like that up.

Praying for Haley's safe return home. This is so heartbreaking. :(

:please::please:

This report is all over my FB feed. I am in Alabama! Please Lord, bring this little girl home. I can not believe it took two hours to get the Amber Alert out. A FB friend who lives near Springfield said that this is the second child abduction there in two days! I don't know anything about that but no way would my friend make something like that up.

A Marionville girl was abducted by her non-custodial father. She is home safe. This seems to be stranger abduction.

Bad news friends.

From Springfield PD facebook (3 minutes ago)-

Suspect and vehicle located in South Springfield;
abducted girl remains missing

Springfield Police have located the suspect vehicle in a child abduction case and booked a suspect on kidnapping charges. The vehicle was found with the male suspect inside, at a residence in south Springfield. Hailey Owens remains missing.

A command post has been set up at National and Bennett and 30-40 officers have begun an extensive search that will continue throughout the night, or until she is found.

Bad news friends.

From Springfield PD facebook -

Springfield Police have located the suspect vehicle in a child abduction case and booked a suspect on kidnapping charges. The vehicle was found with the male suspect inside, at a residence in south Springfield. Hailey Owens remains missing.

A command post has been set up at National and Bennett and 30-40 officers have begun an extensive search that will continue throughout the night, or until she is found.

OH NO!! Where is she! South Springfield?? He didn't go far. 7 hours!

Bad news friends.

From Springfield PD facebook (3 minutes ago)-

Oh, no! Could they have the wrong guy? Oh, no! But it says they found the vehicle so had to have matched the plates. I'm sick.

Oh my ....just lifting up prayers for Hailey and also her family. Praying she is found safe!

OH NO!! Where is she! South Springfield?? He didn't go far. 7 hours!

My family lives next door to her elementary school. He did not go far at all. Which really makes me sad. I don't think this will end well. I hate people like this. With a burning passion. I hope he dies a slow and painful death.

It sure doesn't sound good at all. I was hoping he was driving all this time, instead it sounds like he had all of these hours with her. God only knows what he's done with her. I so hope she's alive and found quickly. I know you all do, too.

BREAKING: Suspect Booked, Girl Still Missing

KTTS News has learned from the City of Springfield just before midnight that a suspect has been arrested in south Springfield and booked as a suspect of kidnapping in relation to the abduction Hailey Owens. Hailey remains missing at this time.
The Springfield Police Department says a command post has been set up at National and Bennett and 30-40 officers have begun an extensive search that will continue throughout the night, or until she is found.

If she still remains missing in the morning, SPD will host a news briefing at 6:30 a.m. in the Springfield Art Museum parking lot, 1111 E. Brookside Dr.

http://www.jrn.com/ktts/news/Amber-Alert-Issued-For-Girl-Abducted-In-West-Springfield-246074121.html

Cherish Perrywinkle case all over again, desperately hoping for a different outcome :please:

I'm thinking the guy is a RSO. It sounds like they knew who they were looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998