MO/IN/KS - I-70 SERIAL KILLER profile, 1992

Discussion in 'Long Haul Truckers & Neal Falls' started by PFF, Mar 5, 2014.

1. snowleopard

snowleopard Well-Known Member

I've posted this before, but I think it bears repeating. The pictures are, from left to right, Neal Falls in HS ('87/'88), the I 70 killer witness sketches (about 4-5 years later), and Neal close to current age. To me this is the most uncanny resemblance of a sketch to a legitimate poi I've seen.

[​IMG]

jaejae likes this.
  2. jaejae

jaejae Active Member

With recent successes in solving crimes like the Golden State Killer Case and the NorCal Rapist Case I want to give this unsolved series of murders a bump:

I-70 Killer - Wikipedia

snowleopard likes this.
  3. jaejae

jaejae Active Member

Good suspect hope you get some success. No prizes for guessing who I think the I70 Killer was

snowleopard likes this.
  4. jaejae

jaejae Active Member

I will actually name my suspect because he is a convicted murderer and these cases are unsolved and the victims family members getting older without answers. It is of course Ralph Leon Jackson. Take a look snowleopard etc like your suspect he does look similar to some of the composite sketches.

5. jaejae

jaejae Active Member

Of course apart from the fact he is a convicted murderer I of course believe he actually was the I70 Killer(but you may be right snowleopard with your suspect) I likely think he is dead now so if you excuse the language there are no libel issues and he can sue me from hell if he wants.

6. jaejae

jaejae Active Member

7. jaejae

jaejae Active Member

I know the same applies to all posters on this site but I just want to make the obvious point that all the cases I post about have real victims who deserved to live. This of course applies to Amy in the post above. If I remember right she was alive at the crime scene but died later.

8. jaejae

jaejae Active Member

Last post from me on this self indulgent subject on this board but if I could make them come alive and not have solved any of the cases I would do and have made this point on my board. Of course like the rest on here I cannot change the world.