MO/IN/KS - I-70 SERIAL KILLER profile, 1992

Discussion in 'Long Haul Truckers & Neal Falls' started by PFF, Mar 5, 2014.

1. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

Thanks I will take a look. I think as Detective Hennessy said he just came to kill and from out of town.

2. dub

dub Well-Known Member

Also, question: do we know specifically where within the cities the murders took place? I can't seem to figure it out except for Terre Haute; I'm especially interested in the locations for Wichita and Indy. I feel like it would give more credence to the theory in the blog (as well as my Columbia notion) if the Wichita murder was in the northeast part of the city and the Indy one was on the west side.

The Raytown and St Charles locations are interesting because the killer is not quite going into KC and STL respectively, suggesting he is deliberately staying along the outskirts in the direction that he is traveling when leaving town (presuming that he is heading back toward Columbia or somewhere in central MO after each murder).

jaejae likes this.
  3. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

As I say Detective Hennessy stated the I70 Killer travelled to the locations purely to kill. He wanted locations where he could enter quickly and leave quickly. My suspect is Ralph Leon Jackson who I believe was a very prolific Serial Killer (before anyone says that prolific his cases are still being worked and this is the reason he has still not been identified as a Serial Killer) and I think he had numerous MO's and he travelled to these locations form Virginia along the I70 Corridor purely to kill. His pleasure was from killing:

Investigators remain hopeful that they’ll find the so-called ‘I-70 Killer’

4. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

Here the Q man's recent blog about the I70 Killer's likely activity in Texas. As I think I have mentioned before the surviving victim from Texas with a bullet still lodged in her believes it was the same offender after the composite sketches in the case were shown to her:

The Texas I-35 Killer

5. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

6. dub

dub Well-Known Member

Nice, finally got the location of the Wichita murder from that article.

Now just need that Indy location.

jaejae likes this.