Found Safe MO - Jaiden Allinder, 20, Independence, 20 Dec 2020 *last seen involved in a disturbance*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Missing: Independence police need help finding woman last seen involved in disturbance | News | kctv5.com

5fe22c39eb0a9.image.jpg

Independence detectives are asking for help finding a woman that was recently seen involved in a disturbance with an older man.
  • Jaiden Allinder, 20, was last seen in the early morning hours on Sunday, Dec. 20 at her home near Missouri Highway 78 and South Powahatan Court in Independence.
  • Jaiden was seen involved in a disturbance at the time of her disappearance with a man believed to be 33-year-old Pedro “Rico” Jurado.
  • They left the area in a white lifted pickup truck, unknown make, model or license plate.
  • Jaiden’s vehicle, a 2016 blue Ford Focus, with Missouri license plate VE5G5A, was also missing from her home.
  • She is 5'4" tall and weighs about 110 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.
Independence Police Department
Jaiden was last seen in the early morning hours on 12/20/20 at her home in the 1900 block of S Powahatan Ct in Independence, MO.

If you know where Jaiden Allinder is, you’re asked to call the Independence Police Department at (816) 836-3600.

1900 block S Powahatan Ct - Google Maps

Last edited:
DEC 22, 2020
‘She was forced’: Neighbor says she saw Independence woman taken in middle of the night | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports (fox4kc.com)
[...]

... Her neighbor said they heard screaming and saw Allinder forced into a large white lifted truck. She is praying Allinder makes it home for Christmas with her family.

Their normally quiet street was filled with screams early Sunday morning.

“She was telling him to stop – to please stop, stop yelling. Please be quiet. Just stop yelling, he was very hostile with her,” Allinder’s neighbor said.

[...]

“She was forced. She didn’t leave on her own terms,” the neighbor said.

Investigators believe she was taken by 33-year-old Pedro “Rico” Jurado. He’s described as a six-foot-tall Hispanic man with someone’s name tattooed on his neck.

Her neighbor says at 4 a.m. Tuesday, three men brought Allinder home to get some of her things, and she was being controlled. The barking of dogs woke them up to find her trying to get into her house.

“She would not even talk to us. I tried asking her questions and the guy was responding to the questions, and that was not normal because she always says hi,” the neighbor said.

FL is one of Allinder’s best friends. She says she’s never heard of anyone named Pedro or Rico and doesn’t believe this is someone Allinder has known for long. She says she is sick with grief and is praying Jaiden is found safe.

[...]

What a bizarre scenario! Just from reading the excerpt it was hard to understand if she was taken and then returned with 3 men to gather stuff or if it was all one incident. I also wonder why she was pleading with them to be silent, assuming that is what happened and it isn’t just a grammatical error or a misquote of the neighbor. You’d think she would want someone to see and call for help. Perhaps I misread the article but it seems somewhat confusing. I hope she is ok!

Missing Person: Jaiden Allinder
IPD detectives are looking for Jaiden M. Allinder, a 20 year old white female. Jaiden is 5'4", 110 lbs, with brown hair and blue eyes. Jaiden was last seen in the early morning hours on 12/20/20 at her home in the 1900 block of S Powahatan Ct in Independence, MO. At that time, she was involved in a disturbance with a male subject believed to be Pedro "Rico" Jurado, a 33 y/o Hispanic Male. She left with him in a lifted white pickup truck, unknown make, model or license plate. Jaiden's vehicle, a 2016 blue Ford Focus, with MO license plate VE5G5A, was also missing from the residence. If you know where we can find Jaiden, please call us at (816) 836-3600.

FOX4 News Kansas City
KCTV5 News Kansas City
KMBC 9
KETV NewsWatch 7

I hope the video is real. I noticed that the actual video was just of a female's hands and then a photo of her, it could probably be easily created by someone if they had access to her phone and it was logged into her apps. I would much rather this be a hoax of some sort than for an actual crime to take have taken place!

UPDATE: Jaiden has been removed from the computer system as a missing person. She has been located and is safe. This case is closed.

Missing Person: Jaiden Allinder
IPD detectives are looking for Jaiden M. Allinder, a 20 year old white female. Jaiden is 5'4", 110 lbs, with brown hair and blue eyes. Jaiden was last seen in the early morning hours on 12/20/20 at her home in the 1900 block of S Powahatan Ct in Independence, MO. At that time, she was involved in a disturbance with a male subject believed to be Pedro "Rico" Jurado, a 33 y/o Hispanic Male. She left with him in a lifted white pickup truck, unknown make, model or license plate. Jaiden's vehicle, a 2016 blue Ford Focus, with MO license plate VE5G5A, was also missing from the residence. If you know where we can find Jaiden, please call us at (816) 836-3600.

FOX4 News Kansas City
KCTV5 News Kansas City
KMBC 9
KETV NewsWatch 7

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members