GUILTY MO - Jayda Kyle, 3, beaten to death, Jasper County, 27 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Just in case you guys are looking on his page and her page and might be confused as to who is who, here it is:

DK=Devyn Kyle, Mom of Jayda
MK=Mack Kyle, bio Dad of Jayda
JV=Jalen Vaden, boyfriend of DK
JM=Judd McPherson, Dad of DK
(Who is also an attorney)

*mods please delete if I wasn’t supposed to post this, I think from what I remember (been a member since ‘08, just normally don’t post a lot anymore so I forget what’s allowed lol) we are supposed to use initials when speaking of ppl in a case, correct?*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Mom was home. She first stated on the Prayers page that they both had put her to bed and checked on her 30 min later and found her unresponsive. Then later she changed her story to she was in her room with TVs on all over the house and didn’t hear anything....

Yet another mom didn’t know anything.... this truly hurts my heart, I know what is happening with my lil dude at all times when I’m home, even when Dad is putting him back to sleep.

This sounds like a drawn out process with the pajamas. I don’t believe Mom wasn’t aware.

This is where I live (Joplin). I am not personally acquainted with the parties involved, but Jalen is a half brother to my sister-in-law’s sister. The whole town is devastated by this precious girl’s murder. LOTS of speculation going around about what the mother knew, when she knew, etc. Not sure if I am allowed to link to the Justice for Jayda or the Prayers for Jayda Facebook pages? Don’t want to get in trouble, but I personally feel like there is more to this story that hasn’t been told yet. Let me know if I can link those pages please. TIA

This is close to me as well. I’ve been following the FB page. Hope that whatever the truth is.. it comes out!

Can you add me to the group please? just let me know what you need to add me.

This post from Inside Joplin, a news/media site. The blog post it references is "This blog features observations from Randy Turner, a former teacher, newspaper reporter and editor."

Jalen Vaden is behind bars charged with the murder of three-year-old Jayda Kyle, but the murder investigation is far from over. https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2017/12/childrens-division-documents.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1400531706719427&id=468641573241783

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am so glad to see there is a thread for this little girl! I am praying that the truth comes out and that Jayda gets the justice she deserves!

DK’s attorney speaks out:

https://www.facebook.com/JordanAubey/posts/1520187154730385

(Not sure yet if he is the McPherson “family” attorney, or just DK’s attorney. He IS a criminal defense attorney...is it normal for someone who hasn’t been charged with anything (yet) to already have a defense attorney??) hmm

Edited to add: sorry for my over-use of the word attorney haha

Poor little girl.... putting this one on my list.

:candle: Rest in Peace Jayda Nicolle :rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood