GUILTY MO - Jennifer Rothwell, 28, pregnant, murdered, St. Louis County, 12 Nov 2019 *husband arrested*

I'm wondering if their recent move could have been an attempt at a fresh start? Maybe she knew he'd had an affair and he said he would stop. I know a couple who moved to a town in another part of the state to get a fresh start after he'd had an affair so that they didn't run into the mistress anymore.

I will see if I can find a link but I think they worked for the same company.

He worked at Ambitech Engineering at some point. They're located in IL, but seem to have more than one office. Whether it's his current employer IDK.

Beau H. Rothwell Business Profile
Project Engineer at Ambitech Engineering Corporation

I wish we would hear more on this! Locals - is this big news locally? It seems like typically we can find some information on social media but that seems very locked down
I'm local and there is not much being reported at all. Just speculation and rumors. One person said BR and his siblings were all raised by a single father and he had no mother in his life growing up.

I'm local and there is not much being reported at all. Just speculation and rumors. One person said BR and his siblings were all raised by a single father and he had no mother in his life growing up.
I live within 2 miles of the Rothwell home. There is very little being release officially. Lots and lots of speculation on SM but nothing really verifiable. It is very frustrating and strange.

I live within 2 miles of the Rothwell home. There is very little being release officially. Lots and lots of speculation on SM but nothing really verifiable. It is very frustrating and strange.
I also live VERY close to their home. This case is heartbreaking. I don’t use any SM, may I ask what the speculation is being said on there? Is that allowed?

Off topic-Anyone else in STL awake right now due to this awful wind storm we are having?

Whatever the ugly situation, she did not deserve to die, but I know we all know that.
I’ve not seen 1 person on SM support BR, he deserves the death penalty!! Lay him on the guerney and flip the switch.... that’s way more humane then JR was murdered....
Way too many rumors to post, but supposedly when the mistress learned of Jennifer going missing then the arrest of BR for murder, she immediately contacted the police to help the investigation leading to BR giving up where he dumped Jennifer

Well, there is grace in that (for the mistress). It’s absolutely incomprehensible to me, what BR did. Maybe that is why I’m so touched by this case.

One thing I’ve been surprised by are the lack of friends speaking out about Jennifer. Perhaps, that’s strategic?

Was the pregnancy known among friends and family? Had they told others yet? If so, that may explain why the co-worker phoned her mother so quickly after JR was not at work. I know the weather was also terrible that Monday (I’m local).

So many questions. This makes so sense to me. Why not get a separation and then divorce?!?!

I’ve not seen 1 person on SM support BR, he deserves the death penalty!! Lay him on the guerney and flip the switch.... that’s way more humane then JR was murdered....
Way too many rumors to post, but supposedly when the mistress learned of Jennifer going missing then the arrest of BR for murder, she immediately contacted the police to help the investigation leading to BR giving up where he dumped Jennifer

Wondering how long it will be before the other woman speaks up.

I am always amazed at these men that kill their pregnant wives and are having affairs. Do they not realize how easy it is to find out about an affair and put 2 and 2 together? Evil idiots.

Divorce! Leave! Walk away! Change your identity! Do anything other than murder an innocent woman and her baby!!! SO sad that he chose the worst possible solution

I believe you're giving the "other woman" far too much credit. BR was in custody long before he was charged with JR's murder.

Police were on to BR from the moment he delayed reporting his wife missing; did not contact her family; located her abandoned car where JR allegedly left her phone behind but took her purse; Monday store surveillance buying cleaning supplies; DNA sample from victim's mother obtained immediately and it was positive link to bloody carpet matching victim; and more...

MOO

I don't care if this is considered giving the mistress too much credit, but if there is any truth to the rumours, I am thankful to her. Having the perp in custody and even a guilty verdict does not equal having a body to bury. Just think of Kelsey. IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back