MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! So that answers our questions (if the reporter is correct). They were for Anxiety. They are not KY's, not JR's but the LE DID take them as evidence. That is good to know.

:welcome:
But KY was still drinking alcohol, lots of it.
That alone or in conjunction with prescribed or non perscribed drugs is dangerous....not only to him but for those around him as well.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Are we ever going to hear anything from the Police in this case? The variability in how cases are handled in the different US states (and even within) has always fascinated and frustrated me.

I read that KY was said to be very drunk and/or drugged up. If this was the case I wonder in the hours after Jessica was last seen how he could disappear her without leaving a big trail?

I watched the KK disappeared episode posted earlier in this thread and got the feeling the Belton Police were also very quiet and secretive of what they were doing.

"A source tells KCTV5 suspect Kylr Yust's grandfather told police Runions' black Chevy Equinox was parked outside his house*on Sept. 9, the morning after she disappeared.*The grandfather then told investigators her SUV had left by 3 p.m. that day. " Think this should be added to the timeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must leave soon, so will have to find sources later, but if I remember correctly, the grandfather initially said he last saw KY at his home Thursday evening (9/8). Then he said it was actually Friday morning (9/9). Now the grandfather has -reportedly- told LE Jessica's car was parked outside his home Friday morning and was there until 3 PM (9/9), which I realize, does not necessarily mean that he saw KY at his home or that KY was even there during that time period. I'm sorry, but I really don't believe the grandfather has told everything he knows. He really needs to do the right thing, as well as KY.

Just wanted to post to confirm that we have the right Popeye's location. I found a clip of the Nancy Grace interview. At 2:00 minutes in the video they put up a map showing her home and work were .7 miles apart and it looks like the location of the closed Popeye's we found: [video=youtube;jbdYvfNbN3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbdYvfNbN3c[/video]

One thing odd I noticed on the Nancy Grace map in the video is that the High School where Kara was last seen looks like it is in a different location from Skibaboo's map. Do any locals know if Belton High School moved since 2007? If not, Nancy Grace people might have just put the wrong point on the map. The location on Nancy Grace map is near Belton Middle School today. Is it possible the middle school today was the high school back in 2007 and they built a new HS building since then?

Yes, the high school has been moved since then.

Must leave soon, so will have to find sources later, but if I remember correctly, the grandfather initially said he last saw KY at his home Thursday evening (9/8). Then he said it was actually Friday morning (9/9). Now the grandfather has -reportedly- told LE Jessica's car was parked outside his home Friday morning and was there until 3 PM (9/9), which I realize, does not necessarily mean that he saw KY at his home or that KY was even there during that time period. I'm sorry, but I really don't believe the grandfather has told everything he knows. He really needs to do the right thing, as well as KY.

Believe AY has or was stressed from the days events ... Probably was not at 1st thinking clearly blurted out bits and pieces.
LE just took your GS to jail, house was searched ... Media at your door running around with cameras in your house that looks like a wreck now. Three ring circus .. After the dust settles Time to cool your heels and get a grasp on things AY has or should clearly state the facts of what he knows.

Believe AY has or was stressed from the days events ... Probably was not at 1st thinking clearly blurted out bits and pieces.
LE just took your GS to jail, house was searched ... Media at your door running around with cameras in your house that looks like a wreck now. Three ring circus .. After the dust settles Time to cool your heels and get a grasp on things AY has or should clearly state the facts of what he knows.

I really hope the grandfather has a good memory and will answer LE clearly and honestly about what he knows. I get the feeling he was blindsided by this--he had to know KY was into bad stuff since KY just got paroled after a 4 year prison sentence for drugs. But knowing your grandson is a drug addict/dealer and thinking he murdered 2 girls are different things. I wonder if the story of KY being with his grandfather back in 2007 might change or become more detailed now. Perhaps he will suddenly remember that KY WAS with him May 4th, 2007 but also did something else that day or the next day that was suspicious. We have never heard where they went together--just that they had a receipt to prove it. Kara's parents said there was still enough of a window of opportunity in the day; KY could have been with his grandfather and still seen Kara. I really hope we learn more to help find BOTH girls.

I really hope the grandfather has a good memory and will answer LE clearly and honestly about what he knows. I get the feeling he was blindsided by this--he had to know KY was into bad stuff since KY just got paroled after a 4 year prison sentence for drugs. But knowing your grandson is a drug addict/dealer and thinking he murdered 2 girls are different things. I wonder if the story of KY being with his grandfather back in 2007 might change or become more detailed now. Perhaps he will suddenly remember that KY WAS with him May 4th, 2007 but also did something else that day or the next day that was suspicious. We have never heard where they went together--just that they had a receipt to prove it. Kara's parents said there was still enough of a window of opportunity in the day; KY could have been with his grandfather and still seen Kara. I really hope we learn more to help find BOTH girls.

Completely follow you and agree ..... KK & JR will get their day with this ...

IMO the boys behind the bars will hopefully hAve their way with him :happydance:

I'm new here, hi everyone! I'm a Belton local. Just came across this through Facebook, haven't seen it mentioned in the thread. JR was seen a few days before she was missing with KY at a tattoo shop. He was trying to get a job there. Apologies in advance if it was mentioned and I missed it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5t_CjWPIME&feature=share

:welcome:

We already had some posts about that but I had not seen that news clip so thanks for sharing it.

Has their been any known search area as of to date other than the area where the SUV was found?

I'm new here, hi everyone! I'm a Belton local. Just came across this through Facebook, haven't seen it mentioned in the thread. JR was seen a few days before she was missing with KY at a tattoo shop. He was trying to get a job there. Apologies in advance if it was mentioned and I missed it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5t_CjWPIME&feature=share

I had not seen that. The tatt store owner is clear in his uncomfortableness with KY. So many red flags in the story of Jess and KY. I still can't get my head around nothing is available on where she is. Everything you need to solve a crime is here... Motive, crime scene destruction, opportunity. I am at a loss. I hope LE is searching the general area with dogs trained to smell out crime related activities.

Shenanigans drive ? Guess i missed what that was about ....?...
Someone else, a friend of KY, has admitted to being the last one to see KY after JR disappeared and before he was arrested. If you recall, an ex came forward stating that she was asked to go driving around with KY, but she turned him down. However, in his efforts to get a ride buddy, he had a taker. It is my belief that this person - who was out doing shenanigans with KY - knows when they went, where they went, how long they were at any one location, what was discussed during the car ride(s), etc. etc.

The Shenanigans were with FL, but I can't remember the day.
Thank you, that's who I was referencing. By her own confession, btw. Also confessed what that she herself had once been attacked by KY. Why she is standing by him is beyond me. Maybe it's safer.

I really feel as though there is a lot of people that is friends within the mix of KK, JR, KY, JM and FL, that know more than they are letting on. Some of the things that I have seen FL speak of blows my mind away, to say the least. When it comes to trying to figure out where to put what with the timeline I have made, it becomes more and more confusing. It is like everyone is staying hush about it all. If FL really wanted to, they could take what they personally know straight to LE! Whether they actually do that is a whole different ball game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288