MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it weren't for the tattoos, I'd think it was a completely different person from seeing the pictures that have been shown before. It also looks like he may have been punched/kicked in his lip. I'd have thought he would have been charged, considering the marks, burning of the vehicle, history, etc.

So he's charged with burning her car. Any info on what evidence they have to charge him?

I'm expecting additional charges.....

jmo

I also have to say that I'm very eager to hear from the boyfriend. I hope this isn't taken as victim-bashing, but being a close friend of Kylr Yust is not indicative of good character. As such, I find his silence concerning.

If it weren't for the tattoos, I'd think it was a completely different person from seeing the pictures that have been shown before. It also looks like he may have been punched/kicked in his lip. I'd have thought he would have been charged, considering the marks, burning of the vehicle, history, etc.

He does look different than some of the pictures we've seen of him over the years. More tattoos on his chest and he's aged considerably, IMO. He looks like he has a few scratches (left cheek), a bruised/bloodied spot under his nose, but most notably is the red skin. Is that a sunburn (look near the eyes) or is that from abrasions of some sort? Maybe some of both?

He does look different than some of the pictures we've seen of him over the years. More tattoos on his chest and he's aged considerably, IMO. He looks like he has a few scratches (right cheek), a bruised/bloodied spot under his nose, but most notably is the red skin. Is that a sunburn (look near the eyes) or is that from abrasions of some sort? Maybe some of both?
SABBM

OMG. I was wondering about that.
Could it be heat/thermal scorching from the burned out car ?

Graphic below :

Have they checked the trunk of her car ? Brought in a decomp dog to smell if Jessica was deceased and transported in her car at all ?

I, too, would like to hear from her boyfriend !!!!

One possible theory is that Yust or Jessica's bf ( do not know his name) let slip some info. on Kara's disappearance and one or both of them felt Jessica need to be 'silenced'.

Thoughts go out to both young ladies' families. Must be torture of the worst kind. :(

:moo:

He does look different than some of the pictures we've seen of him over the years. More tattoos on his chest and he's aged considerably, IMO. He looks like he has a few scratches (right cheek), a bruised/bloodied spot under his nose, but most notably is the red skin. Is that a sunburn (look near the eyes) or is that from abrasions of some sort? Maybe some of both?

Sunburn, or the result of standing too close to a fire maybe. Doesn't look like the red of abrasions, at least not on the left side (as we look at it).

Whooooa he looks so different. Just looking at him makes me think Jessica is gone.

**** that guy. Ugh. Makes me so mad.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

I'm sure they thoroughly checked her car for her body. I don't think her body is with the car.

Either he has major cold sores, or his lips have cuts.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

While we all seem to want to hear from Jessica's boyfriend, keep in mind he is a victim of Jessica's disappearance and all supposition of his involvement needs to be quelled.

I'm sure LE has contacted him and are either satisfied that he's not involved or are watching him. Let's follow their lead.

I can't even imagine the horror all of Jessica's loved ones are feeling given Yust's involvement and his past crimes, alleged and actual.

I hope Jessica is found soon.

Where there are three clustered marks on his mid right cheek, it looks like he got clawed into.
I was thinking sunburn by his right eye, but it has an odd pattern, like maybe that part of his face was wrinkled (like when you squint). The bottom right lip does look like a burn, IMO.
I'd never thought he'd be the 28 year old people were posting about, other than the tattoos. He's looking more along the lines of 40, IMO.
From looking through Jessica's, her boyfriend's, and Kylr's Fbs, it appears that JR and JM have been dating for a few years, so I'm shocked that there hasn't been a post seen by him or a statement made. Kylr isn't friends with either of them on Fb anymore, either. I also noticed on JM's page a post from May 2013 saying "Its so hard to hear your voice and know I can't help you out... I miss you bro. But I know you will grow from this :)"

Hopefully he didn't father the child.
2007 is when KK disappeared after filing a protective order.

2011 is related to when he strangled his pregnant girlfriend and killed her kittens.

Was there something on tv that night about KK?

I saw a post on fb that I can no longer find that alluded him seeing something and getting angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Along with scratches it looks like burn marks on his face.

It certainly does. And it looks like, if you look around the eyes, that he had his eyes closed or was squinting when the burn occurred. That does not look like a sunburn to me.
With the scratches, it paints a pretty devastating picture.

Jessica’s mother doesn’t know Yust and said she only knew he was a longtime friend of her daughter’s boyfriend. On Sunday, Jamie S. Runions spoke with Kopetsky’s mother, Rhonda Beckford, and leaned on her for support.

“People say they understand what you’re going through, but they don’t really understand. She does,” Runions told The Star. “She knows this numbness I’m feeling, this anger I’m feeling because I can’t do anything.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article101235007.html#storylink=cpy

:tears:

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/08/ijvm.01.html

Yust bragged about killing girlfriends.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, he feigned innocence. But according to police, in a police report, he told his girlfriend, quote, "I`ve killed people before, even ex-girlfriends, out of sheer jealousy," end quote. Might he have been referring to the missing Kara Kopetsky?

'Alibi' for Kara's disappearance:

J. BECKFORD: Well, I mean, as far -- as far as the alibi, like I said, you know, supposedly, he was some place with his grandfather. And they had, like, a bill or a receipt to document it.
But when you look back at the time frame that Kara left school, from the time frame that he was supposedly with his grandfather, you know, there`s a window of opportunity in there, in my opinion.

One of his ears looks burned also. I would like to know if his hands are also burned. Maybe he used an accelerant to burn the car to make sure no evidence survived.

Welp, those definitely DO look like scratches... I'm sick to my stomach. Oh Jessica, where are you... :(

I see scratches but also maybe burn marks? The skin looks red with white lines (near his cheeks) if that makes sense at all. Still catching up but wanted to note this before I got sidetracked.

Wow. Someone was trying to scratch his eyes out. Also seems as though he has tattooed eyeliner. Yuck. He looks like a bloated 40 year old rocker.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I wonder if he had a beard and longer hair when he burned the vehicle. It looks like the redness stops where his beard would have started. He may have singed both his beard and his hair, thus quickly shaving it off and haphazardly cutting off his hair.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I wonder if he had a beard and longer hair when he burned the vehicle. It looks like the redness stops where his beard would have started. He may have singed both his beard and his hair, thus quickly shaving it off and haphazardly cutting off his hair.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
Great observation!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads