Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Info re S. Madison property? Dr. F’s residence at time Dis./Mar. Petition Filed?

snipped for focus @DeDee
Link did not work for me, so I checked R/Est sites. Realtor.com* & Zillow.com**

Discrepancy in description:
realtor.com states 7 bed, 4.5/bath, 9000 sq. ft. but see detail re listing
& sale dates below.*
per Zillow.com:** 3 bd, 1 ba, 1,818 sqft.

Est’ed value, per realtor.com = $310,974.
Per Zillow = $131,800

And info from another R/Est. website***

QUESTION
Did Dr. F. buy prop in 2015, as a restaurant/bar? Then when bus. closed, convert it to 7 bed home?
But if so, and IF he SOLD prop Ap. 1, 2022, was that the accurate address to be shown as his place of residence on the Dis./Mar. Petition which was filed in April 2022?

OR did Dr. F. BUY the prop. Ap. 1, 2022, same mo. the the Dis./Mar. Petition was filed?

Who stated this address was his residence --- Dr. F? Or then-wife who filed petition?

Can’t make headway w records of property owners thru either the county assessors office or the recorders office ATM.

I hope I have not bungled up the info from these websites.

* The 50 pix on realtor.com show prop. built out as restaurant/bar, but empty, unoccupied.
Pic #50 is floor plan of basement and two floors, as rest/bar configustion.
Then multiple price drops to $350,000.
Prop was sold Ap. 1, 2022 , w no price given.
IIUC, MLS listing member agencies must provide sales prices, but not shown online.

** 101 S Madison Ave, Aurora, MO 65605 | Zillow
Has 2 pix for prop. One is same as realtor.com pic #1; other shows a one story rancher. Strange. No interior pix.

*** https://www.movoto.com/aurora-mo/101-s-madison-ave-aurora-mo-65605-694_60198376/
“…The top Living quarters that has a separate entrance can be used for a variety of income opportunities as well or would make an awesome Living quarters for someone. It features approx 10 rooms, kitchen area, 4 full bathrooms, and an amazing living room area on the corner….Buyer and Buyers agent due own due diligence on lot size and square footage. Could be 7 plus bedrooms.”
That's a lot to process, but I wonder if a local realtor would be able to unravel the whole story....

No (unless the person blabbed)

First, his death surprised me. The victim lived a full life filled with the things he loved and enjoyed doing. Offerings of sorrow and love extended to the remaining family members.

For JRF to give up the key, or anything of monetary value, he was robbed. He may have been forced, or coerced, blackmailed, into letting someone write it down, commit it to memory or enter it into the UnknownSub's device, if there is an UnSub. I think there may be. OTOH, Offing oneself takes courage and determination. The same gifts that doctors typically possess.

The thing is, JRF may not have been the one to drive his Infiniti to the Aquatic Center because, according to his brother, the footage is fuzzy. The figure resembled the doctor by wearing similar style clothes: fitted gray jeans with signature black shirt. But, the Dr was seen walking toward his RV after his 7am shift. 12 on and 12 off shifts? [Ozarks needs 5G and motion activated cameras. Nest cameras work just fine but can't read license plates.]

Does the unidentified white SUV play a crucial role? Was it purposefully planned; not happenstance? Would LE call it a truck? Was he murdered while inside and another guy walked out of the white SUV; not the Doctor.

The doctor allegedly swas inside of the SUV for 3 min. until JRF walked away from his Infiniti, if that was indeed JRF. Footage is hazy.

Perhaps the SUV driver took JRF hostage in those 3 min. inside the SUV. And if, JRF was forced to drive the white SUV away and whomever got out of it walked away from the black Infiniti dressed like the doctor; dressed like JRF but John was in the SUV under duress. Gun pointed at him?

JRF was the forced driver of the SUV? Did JFR drive to Beaver Lake? Yikes. Was he tricked into parking where he did per request? Awful stuff.

How many cameras along the route between Mercy and the beautiful Beaver Lake? More than a dozen. Is there a back road from Mercy most the way to the POD?

He left a passel, of e-devices. Left his laptop in an unlocked car. Did he only use one? Who needs so many working phones? Busy business men, that's who. We all know what the crushed phone left in the black Infiniti prob means. Destroy - smash. Mostly irretrievable data. Remove the SIMS. Wipe the lappy.

In this scenario, Dr. Forsyth was kidnapped from the area behind Aquatic Park near the Infinity. Another person only enters the scene when the white SUV arrives purposefully. What was the meeting about? Kidnapping. Murder.

Cui bono? Who benefited from the death of the doctor?

GSR = Greed. Sex. Revenge. Det Mains says are the 3 main reasons for murdering. Or Greed. Sex. Revenge. GSR

JMHO

In an interview with 5NEWS, the victim's brother, Richard Forsyth, stated that "Our understanding was that he was abducted from Cassville, taken to that lake, executed, and thrown in. That is not official. That's not from the police, but that's what we understand at this point."

The brother also said that "The truck was parked in a very strange place. The place was mostly concealed where refuse is meant to be. They found security footage that suggests that he may have met a white SUV at the ATM when he parked his car. We don't know much else. We know much else about that day he went missing."<< rsbm >>

What an extremely frightening, terrifying, fatal event if the doctor was abducted from Cassville, taken to that gigantic lake, executed in a most painful method, then thrown into Lake Beaver. "That is not official. That's not from the police tho" - Richard Forsyth

His body would bloat, then float a few days later for the kayaker to spot him. Kidnapped May 21. Found dead

If that's indeed what happened, executed and tossed overboard, to the good Dr Johnny Forsyth, it's unacceptable. Had there been danger in his life, a particular fear over crypto bizz or whatnot? He may not have been surprised at being killed.

It is sorrowful for this to happen to anyone. A young doc many admired, 49yo, who helped in the community is real painful and sad for the giant losses of the victims' impacted by this killing of Dr. Forsyth.

Is the word "truck" a typo BBM in the bolded portion? Wasn't it a white SUV; not really a truck is a SUV.

"The brother also said that "The truck was parked in a very strange place. The place was mostly concealed where refuse is meant to be. They found security footage that suggests that he may have met a white SUV at the ATM when he parked his car. <>." :oops:
What to know about the case of the missing Missouri ER doctor found dead in Arkansas

First, his death surprised me. The victim lived a full life filled with the things he loved and enjoyed doing. Offerings of sorrow and love extended to the remaining family members.

For JRF to give up the key, or anything of monetary value, he was robbed. He may have been forced, or coerced, blackmailed, into letting someone write it down, commit it to memory or enter it into the UnknownSub's device, if there is an UnSub. I think there may be. OTOH, Offing oneself takes courage and determination. The same gifts that doctors typically possess.

The thing is, JRF may not have been the one to drive his Infiniti to the Aquatic Center because, according to his brother, the footage is fuzzy. The figure resembled the doctor by wearing similar style clothes: fitted gray jeans with signature black shirt. But, the Dr was seen walking toward his RV after his 7am shift. 12 on and 12 off shifts? [Ozarks needs 5G and motion activated cameras. Nest cameras work just fine but can't read license plates.]

Does the unidentified white SUV play a crucial role? Was it purposefully planned; not happenstance? Would LE call it a truck? Was he murdered while inside and another guy walked out of the white SUV; not the Doctor.

The doctor allegedly swas inside of the SUV for 3 min. until JRF walked away from his Infiniti, if that was indeed JRF. Footage is hazy.

Perhaps the SUV driver took JRF hostage in those 3 min. inside the SUV. And if, JRF was forced to drive the white SUV away and whomever got out of it walked away from the black Infiniti dressed like the doctor; dressed like JRF but John was in the SUV under duress. Gun pointed at him?

JRF was the forced driver of the SUV? Did JFR drive to Beaver Lake? Yikes. Was he tricked into parking where he did per request? Awful stuff.

How many cameras along the route between Mercy and the beautiful Beaver Lake? More than a dozen. Is there a back road from Mercy most the way to the POD?

He left a passel, of e-devices. Left his laptop in an unlocked car. Did he only use one? Who needs so many working phones? Busy business men, that's who. We all know what the crushed phone left in the black Infiniti prob means. Destroy - smash. Mostly irretrievable data. Remove the SIMS. Wipe the lappy.

In this scenario, Dr. Forsyth was kidnapped from the area behind Aquatic Park near the Infinity. Another person only enters the scene when the white SUV arrives purposefully. What was the meeting about? Kidnapping. Murder.

GSR = Greed. Sex. Revenge. Det Mains says are the 3 main reasons for murdering. Or Greed. Sex. Revenge. GSR

JMHO

What an extremely frightening, terrifying, fatal event if the doctor was abducted from Cassville, taken to that gigantic lake, executed in a most painful method, then thrown into Lake Beaver. "That is not official. That's not from the police tho" - Richard Forsyth

His body would bloat, then float a few days later for the kayaker to spot him. Kidnapped May 21. Found dead

If that's indeed what happened, executed and tossed overboard, to the good Dr Johnny Forsyth, it's unacceptable. Had there been danger in his life, a particular fear over crypto bizz or whatnot? He may not have been surprised at being killed.

It is sorrowful for this to happen to anyone. A young doc many admired, 49yo, who helped in the community is real painful and sad for the giant losses of the victims' impacted by this killing of Dr. Forsyth.

Is the word "truck" a typo BBM in the bolded portion? Wasn't it a white SUV; not really a truck is a SUV.

"The brother also said that "The truck was parked in a very strange place. The place was mostly concealed where refuse is meant to be. They found security footage that suggests that he may have met a white SUV at the ATM when he parked his car. <>." :oops:
What to know about the case of the missing Missouri ER doctor found dead in Arkansas
I’m confused by the use of the term “truck” as well. There’s a photo of the black infinity found parked in the strange location, in this article.

Some Info re S. Madison property? Dr. F’s residence at time Dis./Mar. Petition Filed?

snipped for focus @DeDee
Link did not work for me, so I checked R/Est sites. Realtor.com* & Zillow.com**

Discrepancy in description:
realtor.com states 7 bed, 4.5/bath, 9000 sq. ft. but see detail re listing
& sale dates below.*
per Zillow.com:** 3 bd, 1 ba, 1,818 sqft.

Est’ed value, per realtor.com = $310,974.
Per Zillow = $131,800

And info from another R/Est. website***

QUESTION
Did Dr. F. buy prop in 2015, as a restaurant/bar? Then when bus. closed, convert it to 7 bed home?
But if so, and IF he SOLD prop Ap. 1, 2022, was that the accurate address to be shown as his place of residence on the Dis./Mar. Petition which was filed in April 2022?

OR did Dr. F. BUY the prop. Ap. 1, 2022, same mo. the the Dis./Mar. Petition was filed?

Who stated this address was his residence --- Dr. F? Or then-wife who filed petition?

Can’t make headway w records of property owners thru either the county assessors office or the recorders office ATM.

I hope I have not bungled up the info from these websites.

* The 50 pix on realtor.com show prop. built out as restaurant/bar, but empty, unoccupied.
IIUC, MLS listing member agencies must provide sales prices, but not shown online.

Has 2 pix for prop. One is same as realtor.com pic #1; other shows a one story rancher. Strange. No interior pix.

*** https://www.movoto.com/aurora-mo/101-s-madison-ave-aurora-mo-65605-694_60198376/
“…The top Living quarters that has a separate entrance can be used for a variety of income opportunities as well or would make an awesome Living quarters for someone. It features approx 10 rooms, kitchen area, 4 full bathrooms, and an amazing living room area on the corner….Buyer and Buyers agent due own due diligence on lot size and square footage. Could be 7 plus bedrooms.”
Excellent sleuthing! Yes, he gave that as his addy. That discussion re it is closer to the beginning.
That's a lot to process, but I wonder if a local realtor would be able to unravel the whole story....
Screenshot 2023-05-25 11.09.19 PM.png

It's been posted before. The townsfolk refer to it as Bootlegger's
FORSYTH, JOHN ROBERT - Respondent

Address: 101 S. MADISON AVE AURORA, MO 65605
Year of Birth: 1974

https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/case...umber=22LW-DR00074&inputVO.courtId=CT39#party

101 S. Madison, Changes Made There?
@?!? Yes, a lot to process, but imo, some of the questions I've raised are likely to be answered by access to ownership of prop records, thru Lawrence Co. assessor, collector, or recorder (of deeds) showing when transfers were made.
Seems those county officials don't come in to answer phones on Saturdays. :)

Discrepancies re property configuration?
Was it a bachelor pad, a home for newly married couple? ____, a fam w 7 or 8 kids, etc? Or something else? See ***.
IF Dr F. owned it and had converted it to place suitable for place w multiple kids, (a family home) and listed it for sale, why no pix showing that on the R/Est. websites?
imo, lots of unanswered questions.

Appears prop. was 1891 Bansk of Aurora, converted to restaurant/bar, maybe at time of 2015 sale of prop.
Last yelp review I saw was 2019.
Then was listed for sale in Aug. 2021, for $475,000.

Has 2 pix for prop. One is same as realtor; Other shows a one story rancher. Strange.
No interior pix.

“…The top Living quarters that has a separate entrance can be used for a variety of income opportunities as well or would make an awesome Living quarters for someone. It features approx 10 rooms, kitchen area, 4 full bathrooms, and an amazing living room area on the corner….Buyer and Buyers agent due own due diligence on lot size and square footage. Could be 7 plus bedrooms.

Last edited:
101 S. Madison, Changes Made There?

@?!? Yes, a lot to process, but imo, some of the questions I've raised are likely to be answered by access to ownership of prop records, thru Lawrence Co. assessor, collector, or recorder (of deeds) showing when transfers were made.
Seems those county officials don't come in to answer phones on Saturdays. :)

Discrepancies re property configuration?
Was it a bachelor pad, a home for newly married couple? ____, a fam w 7 or 8 kids, etc? Or something else? See ***.
IF Dr F. owned it and had converted it to place suitable for place w multiple kids, (a family home) and listed it for sale, why no pix showing that on the R/Est. websites?
imo, lots of unanswered questions.

Appears prop. was 1891 Bansk of Aurora, converted to restaurant/bar, maybe at time of 2015 sale of prop.
Last yelp review I saw was 2019.
Then was listed for sale in Aug. 2021, for $475,000.

Has 2 pix for prop. One is same as realtor; Other shows a one story rancher. Strange.
No interior pix.

“…The top Living quarters that has a separate entrance can be used for a variety of income opportunities as well or would make an awesome Living quarters for someone. It features approx 10 rooms, kitchen area, 4 full bathrooms, and an amazing living room area on the corner….Buyer and Buyers agent due own due diligence on lot size and square footage. Could be 7 plus bedrooms.

50 Pictures including a floor with an installed safe

101 S Madison Ave, Aurora, MO 65605 | realtor.com®

I've been following, but not posting. Just dropped in here to talk about the doctor walking around the carpark for 10 - 15 minutes. Who does that? Someone who is waiting for someone who is a bit late might - you want to stretch your legs, but not go out of sight. Another someone might be walking while trying to make a decision - to live or die?
I would have added here that it might be done by someone who was working up the courage to kill themselves. But that doesn't fit with that person then setting out on an hours-long walk to where he supposedly killed himself.
I hope to find out one day.

JMHO

cui bono, for sure!. Elephant in the room? Not likely, but not impossible.

JF seemed to have a good relationship with his children. Would he commit suicide without giving the crypto key to a trusted family member?

I missed the part of a smashed cell phone. Did LE release this information?

JF seemed to have a good relationship with his children. Would he commit suicide without giving the crypto key to a trusted family member?

Didn’t I read his death is now being investigated as a homicide? Sorry, I don’t have a link handy. Maybe I can find it.

ETA: link

Crypto keys can be stored in 'hot wallets' or 'cold wallets'. Hot wallets are web-based. Cold wallets are thing like a USB, -memory stick - or smart card. Cold wallets are somewhat safer because it's not internet based so can't be hacked. But a memory stick can be stolen.

Need to know how John kept his keys. Did he keep them on a memory stick in his RV? MOO

Crypto keys can be stored in 'hot wallets' or 'cold wallets'. Hot wallets are web-based. Cold wallets are thing like a USB, -memory stick - or smart card. Cold wallets are somewhat safer because it's not internet based so can't be hacked. But a memory stick can be stolen.

Need to know how John kept his keys. Did he keep them on a memory stick in his RV? MOO

In a safe deposit box?
In the safe in the floor of the 7 bedroom bank/bar turned into a house?

I guess there’s no info available about the first kidnapping in 2022, as He apparently didn’t file a police report. It wouldn’t be a surprise if there’s a connection, IMO.
What on earth was going on.

“Previously, Forsyth’s brother told Fox News that the doctor was kidnapped during a February 2022 incident in which he was zip-tied, driven to a bridge, and threatened. He said his brother was released, but he never filed a police report because he still feared for his safety.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess there’s no info available about the first kidnapping in 2022, as He apparently didn’t file a police report. It wouldn’t be a surprise if there’s a connection, IMO.
What on earth was going on.

“Previously, Forsyth’s brother told Fox News that the doctor was kidnapped during a February 2022 incident in which he was zip-tied, driven to a bridge, and threatened. He said his brother was released, but he never filed a police report because he still feared for his safety.”
Brother releasing a lot of interesting info to public. Wonder why and what LE thinks?

Last edited by a moderator:

RSBM.

Re the "truck". I know some people who call a large SUV a truck, since it has a truck base. So I'm not too hung up on that.

Re meeting at the ATM, as I posted previously, that appears to be a transcription error of the video. The actual words the brother used in the video were "at the AM" (meaning in the a.m.) He definitely did NOT say ATM.

RSBM.

Re the "truck". I know some people who call a large SUV a truck, since it has a truck base. So I'm not too hung up on that.

Re meeting at the ATM, as I posted previously, that appears to be a transcription error of the video. The actual words the brother used in the video were "at the AM" (meaning in the a.m.) He definitely did NOT say ATM.
And It seems there might be more than one transcription error, I.e., it was JF’s Infiniti sedan that was found parked in a strange place, not the SUV / truck.

JUN 4, 2023
[...]

“He had no guns,” his brother, Richard Forsyth, said. “I talked to him about that. He didn’t want to have a gun.”

Missouri law enforcement is still investigating how John Forsyth went missing in the first place, NewsNation affiliate OzarksFirst reports.

[...]

Benton County Coroner Daniel Oxford said the Arkansas State Crime Lab is facing a backlog. The lab estimates autopsy results will take about 60 days, but Oxford said he’s still waiting on results sent to the lab in January and February.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members