MO - Junelle 'Jessica' Waterhouse, 22, Springfield, 14 April 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Apr 21, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Junelle 'Jessica' Waterhouse
    1. Romulus
      Replies:
      Views:

3. gaia227

gaia227 I have never taken any exercise except sleeping an

I live in Springfield and just heard about Jessica this morning. It has not gotten much press at all. She's been missing for a week now. I hope more info becomes available soon.

4. dillysmom11

dillysmom11 New Member

There is lots of chatter on FB that she is fine, but obviously not confirmed.

5. gaia227

gaia227 I have never taken any exercise except sleeping an

Reading those comments on FB almost made me lose all faith in humanity. Omg. People can be so cruel. The things they were saying to Jessica's own mother.....makes me sick.
    I hope she is okay and that she seeks help.

6. los2188

7. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

from the link above:

22 year old Junelle Waterhouse's boyfriend reported her missing to police last Tuesday.

Junelle's sister, Jessica McCoy, says she became very concerned when someone sent her a screenshot of Junelle's boyfriend's Facebook post last week, saying "Junelle, I will always love you. I know you are in peace now." That's when Jessica called police, who told her that boyfriend reported Junelle missing, saying she was last seen at the Arbor Suites near Battlefield and Fremont.

Jessica says she believes her sister is at least alive, because their brother reported seeing Junelle on Thursday in the parking lot of the TownPlace Suites at National and Cherokee. But he reported Junelle appeared under the influence of drugs and was with the boyfriend who reported her missing.

8. MagnoliaMountain

MagnoliaMountain Red Rose

According to the comments on the FB link, she is a meth addict in an abusive relationship with a man twice her age, he's been violent towards her before. There's also talk about warrants and that's why she won't contact police.

9. los2188

10. Maroon10

Maroon10 Former Member

Glad she's ok, hope she gets help and get's her life on track

Drug addicts slowly kill their family with their terrible decisions, the family who are innocent.

I just find it so hard to imagine willingly taking a drug like meth or heroin. Like the decision to move forward on it is just baffling. With everything we know about illicit drugs, there is just no benefit. Most of the time starting the habit is an active choice.

MOO