MO MO - Kansas City, 'Precious Joe' WhtMale Newborn 1113UMMO, Apr'04

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by mysteriew, Apr 23, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

2. Loading...

3. lostfaith

lostfaith Lost my mind too!

Poor little guy! Sounds like another infant was found a year before him, decapitated!!! That's awful. I am sure somebody sure would have loved to adopt either one of them.

4. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

Isn't that just horrible? I can't imagine just throwing a baby on the side of the road. What is the matter with these mothers? Like you said, there is always someone to adopt babies. If the babies died during birth they could take them to a hospital or leave them on someone's door step. Why throw them away like garbage. Who in heaven's name would decapitate a little baby? What kind of monster would do that. I wish the law could find out who did this to the babies.

5. CaliKid

CaliKid Former Member

So many states now allow a new mothers to just leave her baby at any hospital, police or fire station without recrimination. This should be nation-wide, and it should be heavily advertised so these moms stop killing their newborns.

6. GinaAngel435

GinaAngel435 Inactive

Poor, sweet little boy. So, so sad. :(

Heaven has such a small little angel, but God must have wanted him back more then he was meant to be here on this earth. Bless him.

Any recent news on Precious Joe? Probably not... considering they didn't have much to go off of.

7. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

8. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member