Identified! MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17 - 2007; Jessica Runions, 21 - 2016; found deceased - *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by beach, Apr 4, 2017.

1. amosp

amosp New Member

I will say, while I agree with Scout that he is likely a sociopath I also think he uses a lot of drugs and I don't think he is that smart. I think he probably came off as charming to to types of people he ran around with and that's why they continued to be his friend and stand by him. I just do not believe that he is leaving ominous clues in fb pictures or in his tattoos but that is obviously just my opinion and I could be totally wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. amosp

amosp New Member

We are in the same place, Hailey Owens still breaks my heart.

3. Jewels53

Jewels53 Forever in my Heart!

Caution as investigators navigate difficult terrain in search for clues in Cass County

Captain Kevin Tieman with the Cass County Sheriff's Department said crews have a large area with difficult terrain to cover.

"It's very difficult," Capt. Tieman said. "It's wet. It's muddy, obviously. Our first day out here there were snakes, venomous snakes, and things like that, that we're having to deal with. So, when you're dealing with, crawling around on your hands and knees, it's something we want to take very slowly."

http://fox4kc.com/2017/04/06/cautio...t-terrain-in-search-for-clues-in-cass-county/

There is a clip in the article down a ways that has a deputy talking about the search, it explains the difficulty they are having.

4. Tbone144

Tbone144 Well-Known Member

A bit off topic and I'm not sure if he put as much thought as I have into the tattoos.

I see Buddha in Mudra #3 on a mushroom on a blue lotus flower.

Buddha Mudra #3

https://www.thespruce.com/buddha-hand-gestures-1275278

What is Namaskara Mudra? Namaskara, or Anjali mudra, is the hand gesture that evokes greeting another being with the utmost respect and adoration for the Divine in all. As you can see, the greeting is expressed in a form of prayer coming from one's heart or the third eye.

The Namaskara Mudra can be expressed with palms at the heart level or at the forehead. Why? Because only with the heart, or with a deeper spiritual insight (third eye) can one truly see that we are all expressions of the same light.

It is interesting to note that, as the story goes, true Buddhas no longer make this hand gesture. I guess because once you are one with the Light/Divine energy, you no longer need to express adoration for it. By definition, expressing something means you are outside it.

Blue Lotus:
    https://www.lotusflowermeaning.net
    Blue Lotus: The blue lotus flower is associated with a victory of the spirit over that of wisdom, intelligence and knowledge. If you get to see it a blue Lotus in Buddhist art you will notice that it is always depicted as being partially open and the centre is never observed.

I did see a few artistic drawings of Buddha and mushrooms and lotus flowers but usually Buddha is on the lotus.

Also looking more at what it's growing out of, it looks like a heart with a peace symbol inside it. Still slightly reminds of a skull though.

5. Scout87

Scout87 Justice for Jessica and Kara

I definitely see the skull as well.

6. shifferbrainz

shifferbrainz Former Member

Oh heck no! I enlarged it a bit. Look closely under the mushroom, to the left . I have an imagination so please bear with me. I'm a likeable guy really but now I feel creepy seeing a sitting skeleton holding something it it's right hand-like a piece of paper maybe, and something dripping or dangling off it's bent arm.

I hope it is my imagination.

7. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

[video=twitter;850054466829250560]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/850054466829250560[/video]

Josh Helmuth‏Verified account @Jhelmuth 6m6 minutes ago
    Just spoke w/Kara Kopetsky's fam & Jessica Runions fam. Kara's stepfather, Jim, spoke with me about how much community support has meant

8. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Peggy Breit‏ @KMBCPeggy 23m23 minutes ago
    100 plus PO's south of Belton. #JessicaRunions remains ID'd. Families hopes second remains will be #KaraKopetsky. Live briefing 5:00 @kmbc.

https://twitter.com/KMBCPeggy

Is it 1.44pm there now?

9. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

10. amosp

amosp New Member

Yes!

11. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Thank you. So presser will be at 11pm for anyone like me in the UK

12. BamiesFan

BamiesFan Member

He looks like Jessica fought him like hell.

13. amosp

amosp New Member

I think so too. One of the most terrible parts is that he had her trust, she thought he was a friend. That part makes me so angry.

14. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

Thank you for the blown up image. I definitely see a mushroom now, but think the summary of Mudra explains it.

I also found Kara's episode for anyone needing a refresher. Keep in mind the timeline is confuddled.
    [video=dailymotion;x3pyuig]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pyuig[/video]

15. abr

abr Well-Known Member

If it is so difficult, why don't they wait until it dries out a little? I know nothing about searching, but it seems like something as small as a tooth or earring could get missed by being stuck in a piece of mud?

JMO And I hope they fry that piece of crap that did this.

16. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

your name made me chuckle!!!

17. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

is it common knowledge that the area is called "peculiar"? would KY have known that?

18. shifferbrainz

shifferbrainz Former Member

19. aspalter

aspalter New Member

peculiar is the name of the town...it's right next to belton...my mom lives there

20. kittymittons

kittymittons New Member

KY would know. I'd say the majority of Missourians know of Peculiar.

Edit: It's the town's name