MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an awfully nice thought SeruiouslySearching.
If you don't mind I'll join you in thinking about Kara and saying a prayer for her.

6 Months today. God I cant believe we dont have anything to go on after all this time. I will join you both in those prayers for Kara

Prayers for Kara, so hard to believe 6 months. Wish they would find her alive and well.

Rhonda says when Kara does come home, she'll be happy to find her room exactly the way she left it.

"I can't even bring myself to do her laundry," she says. "When she comes back, I'm going to be like 'you've got all that laundry to do.'" WHAT?! She has let Kara's dirty laundry go for six months now?! (I think LE should have gone through her laundry to begin with looking for evidence such as bodily fluids, etc.)
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=556b6a22-dd3b-48d9-8f3d-b35c704a0131

What do you see when you look at this man?

Did i hear right that her parents are turning to a psychic now??

Happened weeks ago!

ETA It was on the Maurey Show, SS watched as I was watching the CTM story on Dr. Phil. When she comes on I am sure she will tell you what A joke it was.

Happened weeks ago!

ETA It was on the Maurey Show, SS watched as I was watching the CTM story on Dr. Phil. When she comes on I am sure she will tell you what A joke it was.

Ohh okay.
I wonder why they didnt think of this sooner.

I still cannot believe there is no news on Kara? I was hoping that since LE has not been involved very much that the family was using the money to hire PI's to investigate her disappearance. I still believe she was abducted and did not run away. So sad that here we are at Thanksgiving and no news about her. I would seriously be hiring PI's long ago if I was her family.

I saw a short little clip on the local news the other day that showed volunteers at some sort of a fundraiser or something. But thats it.

I've been sort of out of the loop and was shocked to see that Kara was still not found.

I think something bad happened to her. I hope I am wrong.

Bump For Kara

I also can't believe that MORE is not being done to find Kara. If it's the LE that is not doing anything, reminds me of Tori & Dean's case. At least Tori's mother is doing EVERYTHING humanely possible to bring justice.

Like you Indy and SS, I just don't see the mother and Step Dad doing much except for a few token interviews.

I knew about this case when it first happened, but have not followed all that much. I am going to go back and read the past threads.

Bumping for Kara

I can't believe her family is not doing more to find her.

I hope they are using the money from fundraisers to hire private detectives..it's cold out..it's the Holidays..she should be home with her little brother getting ready for Christmas.

I don't think that LE is doing anything either. They think she ran away and maybe she did in the beginning but it has been to long for her not to show up or have contacted her friends. Something has happened to her.

Didn't Kara leave a note to her mom and brother but didn't mention her stepdad or something like that? Or did her mom leave a note on her door only mentioning herself and the brother? Whatever it was I remember that it was strange. I hope that LE has checked the stepdad out up one side and down the other. The fact that the mom and stepdad haven't done a thing to find Kara really bothers me. There are so many things they could have done when she first went missing and I know that they were given a lot of advice. There are so many organizations that will help with searches....Tim Miller and Co. should have been asked to stay but LE didn't even take them up on their offer. I think that is really odd.

Im starting to think she ran away and just doesnt want to come back now for lack of attention she got. If i were to ran away, and it seemed like no one cared...my parents werent doing much to find me...my case didnt even hit the news until another girl went missing (kelsey smith)....i doubt id want to come back to a bunch of people who didnt really care if i was there or not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla