Found Safe MO - Kaylee Eaves, Missing from Bollinger County

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Kaylee Eaves, 26, was reported missing in Bollinger County on Thursday morning, June 30.

BOLLINGER COUNTY, Mo. (KFVS) - The Bollinger County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public to keep an eye out for a woman reported missing.

Kaylee Eaves was reported missing on Thursday, June 30 after she didn’t arrive for work.

The sheriff’s office said the 26-year-old was able to speak with her family briefly by telephone around 9:40 a.m.

Family and law enforcement haven’t been able to make contact with her since that call.

The sheriff’s office said Eaves is not considered endangered, at this time, but they are investigating.

Eaves is about 5-feet-3-inches tall, weighs 115 pounds, has brown hair and blues eyes.

Anyone with information on Eaves whereabouts is asked to contact the Bollinger County Sheriff’s Office at 573-238-2633.

Just read the comments on the Sheriff's FB. It's a scary situation. I'm surprised that more details haven't been released to MSM.

Yeah me too. Why would they not even say where her car was located?

Is this allowed... if not let me know and I'll edit or delete, but looks like the father of her (young!) children has put up a post offering his own money as a reward for finding her... that really breaks my heart. She clearly has so many people who love and care for her, and her kids need her. Gut wrenching, truly.
Thankfully, it appears possibly larger (more resources, more manpower) LE agencies nearby have now been involved, in addition to the county Sheriff's office:

If I'm looking at the right social media page, the only remaining posts are photos, the most recent from October.

If I'm looking at the right social media page, the only remaining posts are photos, the most recent from October.
type her name into the search area and you will see. IMO

**UPDATE**
Kaylee Eaves has been located and was found to be safe. At the time Kaylee was located, Christian Wall was taken into custody due to an active warrant for his arrest in reference to a separate investigation.

Excellent news!

So relieved she was located safe... I was really worried bc of the fb posts. I hope she can heal from what she's been through both physically and mentally. It seems like she has a lot of people that really care about her

Thank you all. I’m Kaylee’s aunt Donna. We were all extremely worried about her. Hopefully he goes to jail for a long time. He’s a dangerous man. Now she has to recover from the physical and emotional damage inflicted on her by that manipulative abuser. Any thoughts and prayers for her well being appreciated. Hugs.

Thank you all. I’m Kaylee’s aunt Donna. We were all extremely worried about her. Hopefully he goes to jail for a long time. He’s a dangerous man. Now she has to recover from the physical and emotional damage inflicted on her by that manipulative abuser. Any thoughts and prayers for her well being appreciated. Hugs.

Hi Donna! I can't imagine the toll this whole series of events has taken on your niece and all of you who care about her and love her. Hoping for nothing but healing and light moving forward... and Justice.
xo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back