MO MO - Limon Landon Little, 49, West Plains, 15 Dec 2020

Limon Little had limited contact with Missouri courts, seat belt violation and inherited from his namesake:

Just a tiny bit more information about the missing man here:

His mother passed in June of 2022:

It does seem that the two men disappeared shortly after the inheritance was disbursed?

Arkansas' court site is having what they call intermittent problems:

West Plains is close to the state line, just thought it was worth a try?
Limon's dad died Pryor to the younger Limon disappearing, he did not receive a significant amount of money, mostly memorabilia at that time Shirley, the step mother, died after the disappearance.

March 16 2023

I watched these, and I don't know where exactly they have come up with the theory cartels did it, not asking it was not about drugs as it could be for sure, but he wasn't some big drug dealer they were more drug doers. The "tattoos" I question whether or not they are real, as it looks to be something like regular pen ink as opposed to a fresh tat

I sent it in to the email as requested.
I didn't see where I answered the question you asked pertaining to why the information was not released, I have a guess, but other than that there has been no reason given. It has been alluded to that there were 3 people videoed selling iras car, and they "thought" Limon was the big guy that they didn't get a good picture of. It has also been alluded to that Limon was not considered missing but had "escaped" the jurisdiction prior to questioning. The general public was not informed til July 26, 2021. Sadly he has always been an after thought in this.

Hello all i wanna get on here and try to update any information that we have. unfortunately there is not a lot of information to be had. Wish i could say more and be more positive.

Hypothetically does having to separate but most likely related cases always muddy the water this badly? If one was to have a very proactive family in the other case? Especially one that insists that all information gathered be deemed useless unless they ok it. What if anything have any of you run into that way and how did you handle it?

Dec 19, 2023 article - still looking for answers.

[…]

Ira’s roommate, Limon Little, a disabled veteran, went missing around the same time.

[…]

As the years pass, tips have dwindled, and the sheriff’s department acknowledges the inevitable decline in leads. Yet, the Briscoe family clings to hope, yearning for the day when they can finally lay their beloved son to rest.

If you have any information, please call the Howell County Sheriff’s Office at 417-256-2544.

[…]

Here is a little more possible insite on this and Ira's disappearance. One of the three individuals trying to sell Iras car was just sentenced to 8.5 federal "illegal transportation of a fire arm" and was billed as the third in command of the area gangster disciples.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back