MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by Shelby1, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpipergirl

rpipergirl proud owner Kidmissing

What the bleepity bleep is he doing free. :furious:
    I have blogged Lisa's case and put her picture everywhere I can online. I am praying hard for a safe return. Poor family. I can't even imagine. :maddening:

2. Shelby1

Shelby1 Cancer Sucks

I just threw up in my mouth. I can't even go there.

3. Lera213

Lera213 New Member

if she was indeed kidnapped then either it was a RSO or a whacky woman stealing a baby for her own, well one more, an enemy that wanted to strike out at them however, why the girl and not another child?

4. Jayarre

Jayarre New Member

The dad only has 1 child so maybe directed at him......

5. Lera213

Lera213 New Member

Maybe they should take their computer, could the dad or mom have posted personal information open to the public of the baby, where they live, pictures of her room to where in the picture her window could be identified?

6. SarahW

SarahW Well-Known Member

Not if they are hot on the trail of the suspect, or have a reasonable idea where the child may be found.

7. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

Good point !!! I continue to be amazed at some people I know who upload pics of their new babies , etc., on Facebook or whatever and include pics' of their house, yard, location, babies' room; --- all of this and let their page be set to 'public' viewing.
    Too dangerous !
    imo....

8. swanniee11

swanniee11 Well-Known Member

Not sure but the Mothers FB is very private, there is a pic of all 3 kids though.

9. Shelby1

Shelby1 Cancer Sucks

10. SarahW

SarahW Well-Known Member

I don't understand the shyness naming them. She is Deborah Netz, and He is Jeremy Lloyd Irwin. The property address is linked to a Phillip Netz with associate Jeremy Irwin.

It is not clear that Netz and Irwin are actually married. If they are not, chances of a disgruntled former partner increase.

11. SarahW

SarahW Well-Known Member

If there were 911 calls, the police have them and can judge for themselves what they mean.

I think babies nearly 1 year old can produce blood curdling screams. Women hear high pitched sounds acutely and I don't doubt that kind of screaming could be heard

12. liz b.

liz b. Well-Known Member

Difficult and cumbersome to climb out of the window while holding a baby, and trying to keep the baby from waking up. MOO

13. Coldpizza

Coldpizza Retired WS Staff

14. Noddy

Noddy New Member

On the crime map there seems to have been an assault on Sept 21 2011 very close to the house. I don't know how to find further info on the assault.

https://www.crimereports.com/

Either someone went through the house to get the baby in or out or there were two people. I agree with others, I can't imagine using the window for entry and exit.

15. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Well-Known Member

I agree with this, it seems more likely there were 2 people involved or the window was not the exit point. My kids are 2 & 3 y/o and both weigh less than Lisa and I can't imagine trying to climb out that window with either of them w/o dropping them, unless they were in a sling or wrap. But then, if the baby isn't used to being in a carrier like that they'd probably wake up.

I suppose someone at the garage sale could have bought a carrier that Lisa had outgrown but was familiar with and used it.

16. Coldpizza

Coldpizza Retired WS Staff

Well goodnight all, please let tomorrow be good news and baby L is safe and sound.

17. SinKittyVixen

SinKittyVixen New Member

I hope this baby is safe.. Im thinking of her!!

18. jacy

jacy Member

I both welcome the new members AND say I'm glad you're alert and aware. No one I've talked to today here in the States had any awareness of this child's situation.

Meanwhile, it's all I can think about. Hopefully all our hearts together will bring this sweet baby home.

19. In da Middle

In da Middle of everything

I personally know the answer to that as I saw the police and ambulance there. Male of the household was sitting on the step cuffed. It was across the street and down a house or two. Domestic incident.

That is really the only kind of incident that happens in the neighborhood, other than maybe something taken out of a vehicle or something like that.

20. TobyWong*

TobyWong* Well-Known Member

I feel horrible to leave the thread to get on w/ bed here. So distressing thinking that this beautiful girl is not where she's supposed to be.
    Im praying for good news when I get up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.