MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a commenter on KCTV 5 website who claims to be a family member that made an interesting statement, if true.

Another poster has stated the same as I have that the family is outside with the kids often and interacting very lovingly to each other.

Something still not right with the story happening as being reported, though.

Off to bed. Hope I wake up to happy news.

There is a commenter on KCTV 5 website who claims to be a family member that made an interesting statement, if true.

Thanks. I, too, wonder why he thinks he can be saying things the LE has not released. If it is true it does reinforce my feeling that this was not the parents.

Poor little baby Lisa. I feel so bad for you.

If someone kidnapped this baby because they wanted a child of their own wouldn't they have taken a blanket with the child, stuffed animal, favorite toy, and stuff like that? If none of that was taken it is bad MOO

This has been a sad day because each passing hour gave me less hope for Baby Lisa. I am taking a few days off and going to Gatlinburg TN to do some fall color photography. I hope and pray that little Lisa is found safe and sound.

Please let this be a woman or couple who wanted a baby of their own. I fully expected a happy ending by now, I was and still to a degree am, certain this baby was taken to be loved by someone who is suffering some mental issues. But it's been too long and I find my hope dwindling just a little. :(

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7188683"]MO MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member