MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by imamaze, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cher352

Cher352 Well-Known Member

I tried to watch the 2nd run of Judge J's show but kept nodding off so the questions on the top of my list today:

1) Talk on the thread of tracking dogs only being used....why weren't cadaver dogs used too if LE thinks the worse?

2) This breaking in of JI's truck last month is news to me. Was it his company truck or personal truck? What if anything was taken? Did he have any spare keys or a garage opener remote that was taken?

3) The window we assumed was the window that was open looks big enough for a person to fit through but if I heard correctly JI said on JJ's show that is wasn't big enough for a person?

2. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

There was a case in TN recently where some guy found the body of an adult male on his roof. Some kids were playing outside and pointed it out to him.

It turned out to have been a fugitive LE was chasing, who just happened to pick that guy's house to climb up onto the roof to evade LE. I can't remember what he died from - either the heat or a heart attack or both.

ETA: The day after the story came out, DH climbed up and checked our roof. :floorlaugh:

3. believe09

believe09 Well-Known Member

Good Morning!

Do not copy/paste material from a site you cannot link to.

For example, if you paste a link into your post and it comes up as http://xxxxxxxxx.com, this is a blocked link. Copying material from the site to circumvent the blocked link is a TOS violation.

Dont do it, please.

4. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

hmmmm... That might account for the "we" and "they" (plural) last saw Lisa in her crib at 10:30.

5. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

oh ok. Thanks. I may have misread. Some subsequent posts, IIRC, noted that he mentioned "women" rather then men but I could be wrong.

6. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

I'd have thought giving a number of media interviews to let people know about a reward fund would be an excellent way to direct attention to finding Lisa.

I suppose they might feel that the things they are able to say aren't helping to clear them and focus on finding a stranger perp.

7. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

[​IMG]

Praying for you, sweetie.

:blowkiss:

8. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

One would think. And to notify as many people as possible that she's been kidnapped and get her picture out so as many people as possible across the country will be looking for her and her abductor so she can be rescued!!

ETA: They're soooooo fortunate to have so many media people/outlets just dying to air Lisa's story and picture across the whole country. It's just astounding to me that, with an endangered, defenseless, kidnapped baby - they choose to go silent and turn their backs on that kind of critical help.

I look forward to hearing what their plan is for rescuing their baby without publicizing the fact that she's been abducted and is in critical danger.

The clock's ticking for poor baby Lisa :(

9. Cazzie

Cazzie This is love

I didn't see it but read all (I thought!) the posts of those watching it live.

The preview linked only has the comment about Lisa's door. :)

Hoping that the whole show will be online (or transcript)...

10. Angleena

Angleena @}--`--,----

I live in Iowa and our local news has been covering this case, but sadly, not the way that I would like to see it covered.

Just now a little blurb came on, there was video of the police out with the MD. There was a video capture of the parents. But there was not a single picture of Lisa, no description of Lisa and no phone number to call if you had any information....Nadda.

Seriously? Iowa is right next door to Missouri with I35 being a major route of travel between the two states and Iowa having the closest connection to I80.

I think it was a bad idea to make a "deal" with a national network, it makes other networks want to stray away from posting images of Lisa.

11. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

Wow. Several of us were talking about it. It was Deb who said it. :)

12. liltexans

liltexans Retired WS Staff

In response to Donjeta,

Nope, my children are not light sleepers. I just can't figure out how this woman so completely got rid of her baby in the dead of night and no one heard or saw anything. She seems like an emotional basket case on tv. IOW, she's no Casey Anthony in my opinion. She either had help or she didn't do this in my opinion and I'm entitled to my opinion.

thanks

13. IrishMist

IrishMist You can't control the wind - but you can adjust yo

I agree, In da Middle. Also fits turning lights on (I personally don't think teens think about lights like adults do :D), and the stealing of the cell phones. Fits with the person being seen with a baby at 12:00am or 2:00am (time is depending on which article you read).

I would also lean toward an accomplice, as in the teen taking the baby for someone else.

I'm not saying I believe this for sure, but it's the direction I'm leaning this morning.

14. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

When the parents were doing the media interviews, people thought they should be out searching; when the parents scaled back the media interviews, people wondered how they would get word out.

There are countless examples of "damned if they do, damned if they don't" associated with this case.

Yesterday, someone who thinks them guilty was even suspicious of their having not hired an attorney, as if trickery might be afoot.

They can't win. I still think it's 60/40 that those inside the home know what happened to Lisa, but until that's proven, fairness should reign. (I know it won't as we're only human.)

15. yllek

yllek Well-Known Member

Good Morning! Hoping today is a good day for Baby Lisa.

As this story unfolds, I was getting confused with some of the family members emerging in the case.:crazy:
    Compiled a quick list of "who's who" below; please point out any errors. Thanks!

DEBBI BRADLEY'S FAMILY - THOSE MENTIONED OR FEATURED IN MSM
    -I believe Debbi's mom (also named Lisa) died 10 years ago.

-Debbi's dad, David Netz, Jr., defended the "itty bitty" gaps in her time line (I previously attributed it wrongly to Jeremy's dad). He also publicly stated that both Jeremy and Debbi are wonderful parents.

-Debbi's cousin, Mike Lerette, has been interviewed a few times and told the press that the couple had compiled a list of potential perp names for LE. He also told the press about a sighting tip in California.

-Sean Michael Bradley is Debbi's estranged husband and the father of her 5 or 6 year old son. S. B. was mentioned and his family members quoted in MSM reports regarding Debbi's background (on 10/8).

JEREMY'S FAMILY - THOSE MENTIONED OR FEATURED IN MSM

-Jeremy Irwin's parents (I believe Melanie and Rickey Irwin) did an early video interview pleading for the baby's return and have released photos to the media to help the public identify the baby.

-Jeremy's sister, Ashley Irwin, has acted as a family spokesperson on a few occassions and quickly denied LE's public announcement that her brother and Debbi had stopped cooperating with LE.

16. AnonymousD

AnonymousD Custom User Title goes here

And I dreamed about skimming through posts so I could catch up....

17. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Wondering if the key pad was dusted for prints.:waitasec:

18. Cazzie

Cazzie This is love

The posts I read of those watching it live only mentioned "women who had miscarriages...women with divorces...cheating on their husbands" (paraphrased, but it was all women). Which is interesting (if true)...surely they didn't only provide female names? Why did he only mention female persons in the interview? Maybe there's a good reason he didn't want to mention any male persons in the interview. Or it may mean nothing.

Regardless, if it had been me interviewed, I would have given a much more general answer!

But again, I didn't see anything but the preview.

19. matou

matou #los2188

20. LandAuxvasse

LandAuxvasse Member

Should this be Debbie's mom, Lisa's maternal grandmother?

MOO :twocents:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.