MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if SB is even stationed stateside? I would think a quick call from LE to his commanding officer could establish whether he could be a poi or not.

You know, she is a little to old to pass off for a baby born while someone was deployed (even if deployed a year, they would have been 7 mths along), but what if a gf of a soldier is trying to get her bf back and claiming they have a child together? I know some military are due back within days, as my SIL is one of them. Possible?

I guess at this point, anything is possible...:(

Sorry it took me so long to get this thread up. It takes forever to link those previous threads!

Hi KaylynnCouture,

Your baby girl (hope she wouldn't mind me calling her that!) is absolutely beautiful!!

Joining you in prayer that our little Lisa will somehow come safely home and get to be 4 yrs. old someday. Can you imagine how cute she will be?

Kelly

..the initials of the 'soon-to-be-X' are SB though. ..(their 5 year old son is MB.)

Yes but the soon to be x middle name starts with an "M" for all we know he goes by that name.

Kaylynn, I think that dogs can follow a scent of someone who was riding in a car, so I would assume that it wouldn't matter if Lisa was being carried. If you like, I can try to find a link. For some reason I'm having trouble finding it at the moment.

You know, she is a little to old to pass off for a baby born while someone was deployed (even if deployed a year, they would have been 7 mths along), but what if a gf of a soldier is trying to get her bf back and claiming they have a child together? I know some military are due back within days, as my SIL is one of them. Possible?

Definitely possible, I think. I hope LE is looking into that aspect.

I hope your SIL has safe travels back home, and a major thanks for her service!

Depends on what kind of dog is used. If it is a cadaver dog they will find and follow scent of a deceased person. If the PD used strictly cadaver dogs (which is what most PD Departments use in cases as this) and the dog did not pick up a scent...that gives likely hope child is alive. If a dog that trails scents picking up one at the window and then follows it...that would give an indication of where the person went or how long the dog could track the scent. Again..at this point no scent was picked up for either.

Well if the perp didnt use the window then there would be no scent also

Whoa! forgot about Whiteman. Fort Riley is "a ways" but should be listed as area too. Good ones.

So...
Richards-Gebaur AFB
Whiteman AFB
Ft Leavenworth
Ft Riley

The Kansas Air National Guard is based at Topeka Forbes Field.

Hi KaylynnCouture,

Your baby girl (hope she wouldn't mind me calling her that!) is absolutely beautiful!!

Joining you in prayer that our little Lisa will somehow come safely home and get to be 4 yrs. old someday. Can you imagine how cute she will be?

Kelly

Thank you!! She turns 4 next Sunday, so I figured I would put it up all week in honor of her. She's an amazing kid.

And, I agree..I would love nothing more right now then to see baby Lisa home just in time to celebrate her 11 month birthday this Tuesday, and her 1 year birthday next month. She is a gorgeous little girl who has her whole life in front of her.

The only military base within 100 miles is Fort Leavenworth, which is approx 30 miles from the Irwin home.

There's also an air force base, but I'm not sure what the name of it is, which is located about the same distance (30 miles).

OK - the reason I ask about a military connection is the possibility that this baby was stolen by a woman with a boyfriend in the military. This woman has been telling this serviceman that he is the father of her child that was born after he left for the Middle East. Now he's coming back and she is desperate for a baby to show him. Maybe she knew of baby Lisa because she works/worked at a local grocery store/dollar store/Wal-Mart.

This is one of the few scenarios that I can think of where the baby is being well cared for.

Her ex-husbands initials are SB.

NOW we know why the grandparents have been so quiet.

He's not her ex.
Despite her claims of being "engaged", she's still married to her husband:

Source: Daily Mail.

Quote: "Kansas City parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have talked about their engagement and wedding plans in interviews since their baby disappeared in Missouri on Monday ... Bradley and her husband Sean Bradley separated four years ago, but never got divorced, they say.
The family of Mr Bradley, who is currently away serving in the Army..."​

So. She's living with (and has a child by) another man she's "planning a wedding" to, but didn't bother to divorce? Is she still drawing military benefits, like healthcare, commissary shopping, BX, base privileges? (I'd think that was immoral, because she's not entitled to them.)
Mr. Bradley's children would be entitled, but she'd only have access to certain things IF they were divorced.

OK - the reason I ask about a military connection is the possibility that this baby was stolen by a woman with a boyfriend in the military. This woman has been telling this serviceman that he is the father of her child that was born after he left for the Middle East. Now he's coming back and she is desperate for a baby to show him. Maybe she knew of baby Lisa because she works/worked at a local grocery store/dollar store/Wal-Mart.

This is one of the few scenarios that I can think of where the baby is being well cared for.

Back in the early days of this case breaking, a poster (I can't remember who now, sorry!) brought up this theory, and it's been in my head ever since. I think it's a long shot, but I've got my fingers crossed this is what happened because it would mean baby Lisa is ok.

Also...apparently Deborah is still married to her husband (who is not Lisa's father, and the man she's engaged to..) and he is in the army. Maybe it's possible that someone he works with knew of baby Lisa?

The only way the father would have access to the child, long enough to wisk her away, without the mother being present would be if he went on night shift and new the mother was a sound sleeper. She was a stay at home mom. Now if the father for some reason: didn't belive he was the father, or believed he was the father and wanted out of relationship but wanted his daughter, or was in financial difficulty and hate to say this...but had insurance. Wouldn't changing to night shift be a great way to accomplish this? I would be looking into his family members (some at the party). Or be checking to see if he had a mistress. His behaviour is just baffling to me.

I know everybody acts different under stressful situations,that being said I still can't believe they turned their back on LE for awhile.It just tells me they have something to hide.I would be at the mercy of LE if my baby was missing.I found it strange they gave Deborah a poly and not Jeremy.LE knows something.

The only military base within 100 miles is Fort Leavenworth, which is approx 30 miles from the Irwin home.

There's also an air force base, but I'm not sure what the name of it is, which is located about the same distance (30 miles).

Whiteman AFB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member