MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by KaylynnCouture, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

My sentiments as well, which seems to lend credibility to their story of what happened.

2. PlainJaneDoe

PlainJaneDoe Verified expert in neuroscience

Are you serious!? I knew I wasn't caught up on all of Lisa's threads. :(

3. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

You're right, closed in '94. Still a bit of a military presence around there, according to dear ol' Wiki. And Ft Riley's about 120 miles - close enough for government work!

4. norest4thewicked

norest4thewicked Verified Expert

Also, how would she have explained not sending him photos of his child all this time?

5. luckyme

luckyme New Member

6. gliving

gliving Just the facts, ma'am

I've held on to that idea also. Here's a poster with Lisa dressed as a boy. The caption says:

"Normally newborn babies are abducted and “passed off as their own.” In this case, because Baby Lisa is 10 months old, be aware of any military soldiers coming home to greet a girlfriend or wife with a child that may not be his. It may be Baby Lisa. Perhaps the abductor could not find an infant “in time.” Be aware of any families that have recently “adopted” a ten month – 1 year old child. Look closely at new neighbors with a baby as it could be Lisa. She is a bit bigger than most 10 month old children and could pass, in body size, for a child a bit older. "

http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2011/10/lisa-irwin-abducted-baby-disguised-as.html?spref=tw

7. laytonian

laytonian Well-Known Member

...but since they're not divorced (no settlement), she's able to get all the benefits she had when they were together.
    I worked with the military for 27 years, and saw the game played in interesting ways. I also had divorced/separated wives working for me, and some were getting shares of the "separate rats" and housing allowances.

8. Lavanda Dolce

Lavanda Dolce Former Member

It is possible. Doesn't mean he was deployed to either place. He could have been doing a 2-year stint in the Navy and broke it off with her and maybe she just "popped" it to him now that she had "his baby" with the hopes of getting him back. Anything is possible and a thousand scenarios that we can come up with for finding the mom guilty, or the dad guilty, or a neighbor, or an ex family, or a stranger abduction...etc. This case is going to need physical evidence such as the cell phone records, cell phones, fingerprints, dna, computer hard drive...or an actual lead to a person who has never had a baby and is now with one that looks like Lisa. There just has to be some physical evidence at this point. Or a confession if it ends up being within the family unit. So sad. I don't want this case to turn into a Madeline McCann.

9. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

paternal grandparents? I wasn't here most of the day but I just read an article a few minutes ago quoting the Irwin side of the family supporting mom.

I don't know family law in the USA but being separated 4 years and living with another man and having a child is not unusual up here. Some get quick divorces...others drag on for years for whatever reason. Financial issues, custody issues, etc.

Does the woman just wait around until the divorce is final to go on with her life? :waitasec:

10. Jacie Estes

Jacie Estes Medical Marijuana Advocate

Is that the downtown airport? Can't think of the highway[ Broadway Bridge?] now but we used to take it to go to El Ranchos on 9th. Is that still there? I LOVED that place. Salsa that makes your mouth numb.

11. Lavanda Dolce

My organization is who put that out.

12. Pensfan

Pensfan Former Member

13. askfornina

askfornina New Member

can i get more info on this? a source perhaps? TIA :)

14. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

15. krimekat

krimekat Amazed and Baffled

Where is a link that says they were PAID & how much - thanks!

16. mrye4709

mrye4709 New Member

It is sad, but I understand the LE having to do that. I hope it is true that they are looking hard at IDI, also. It's just that this is happening so often and it is usually the parents. I think alot of people thought Breanns parents were guilty, too.

17. Inspector Gidget

Inspector Gidget Well-Known Member

I wouldn't care who anyone pointed fingers at as long as they were trying to find my child.Lisa needs to be found,it is no time for game playing or hurt egos. Lisa is the victim,not them.They asked for help,they got it.

18. Lavanda Dolce

Not sure if his child support is deducted from his military pay, but maybe they made a side deal that as long as he allowed her to stay on his ins. he would not have to pay child support considering she was recently pregnant and gave birth.

19. laytonian

laytonian Well-Known Member

I'm serious. There's no way they're not being compensated for those "exclusive interviews" and ABC News's "exclusive peek inside the home".

This is obviously a poor family; someone's paying for those hotels and other "considerations".

20. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

I haven't heard anything about LE searching the Missouri River but I really hope they do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.