MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
New tips have to be coming from somewhere, and I just can't figure it out. I ASSume that they thought they canvassed the house/yard/woods well and are now second/third/fourth guessing themselves?

Your explanation makes more sense than mine because I really can't imagine a phone holding charge this long but maybe the pings never left the vicinity of the home before the phones likely died so they are exasperated that they can't locate them but refuse to give up on it.

I wonder if the parents are still consenting to these searches or if LE is getting search warrants? All the searches in that area make it look like they are really focusing on at least one parent. TBH, I really don't understand why they haven't lawyered up at this point (maybe they have and we just aren't getting confirmation though there have been rumors). If the parents are innoncent (and I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt) I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for them to watch LE concentrate on them and the area around their home while the real perp could be anywhere with their precious baby by now.

Again, MOO.

IMO, the return trips to the backyard might be to follow up on preliminary lab reports.

I've been spot reading trying to stay as caught up as I can since I've been in and out of the house today. However, I was wondering if any information has been published concerning the fathers' work. I do have a couple of questions about his activities: 1. Usually if you are starting a night shift you are given the day to catch a nap prior to going in to work. So, this should mean that he was at home that day prior to going in for the first night shift. Has any information been given about his activities that day? 2. Did he work alone at the night job or were other workers there as well? Can his time at work be verified?

PS. I couldn't get into the house one day after locking myself out and decided that I could crawl through the door dog..............got stuck.:floorlaugh:

That white house with the red shutters....nearly positive it's the teen neighbors house...

Trying to find previous pics/articles

Police search woody area behind neighbors home. http://www.heycameraman.net/?p=1407
Note 'woody' area, not wooded! Just another one of those 'issues'! That is just their fence line behind the house.

FYI I can't get local tv broadcast at the moment. Something about the signals when the helicopters are here interfere with my signal.. Another one of my media issues!, but at least the helicopter isn't blocking the road!

Let us adjourn to

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151039"]Thread #13[/ame]

CURRENT THREAD WILL BE CLOSED SHORTLY!!!

Pulled property records for the house on the corner with the woods behind it, and there's nothing on case searches on the owner's last name.

Article and video from today's Inside Edition:

http://www.insideedition.com/news/7...y-that-intruder-snatched-baby-lisa-irwin.aspx

Authorities Test Theory That Intruder Snatched Baby Lisa Irwin
Airdate : 10/10/2011

Police and FBI agents performed a crime scene reenactment to test what the parents of baby Lisa Irwin say happened the night she went missing. They say that an intruder climbed into a window and snatched Lisa from her crib.

The law enforcement officers were checking whether it is feasible that a kidnapper could climb into the window and climb out again holding the little baby.

Officers also used metal detectors to search the front yard of the house in Kansas City, Missouri.

Their work continued after nightfall. Using flashlights, they climbed on the roof of the house and searched the gutters for clues...

We haven't heard from the parents in a couple of days. They were not with Jeremy's sister at the speedway event this weekend. Last we heard, they are reportedly cooperating with police again. Possible that some of the little gaps Debbi admitted were causing her problems with LE are now coming together if the parents have been spending time with LE. A good thing. Maybe that's why new re-enactments and new activity is occuring?

I do not believe that this LE is doing anything obvious at the house for the first time. They definitely don't appear like Keystone Cops to me. We watched them, in full protective gear, processing the window seals, checking the outside very early on... They've been interviewing and re-interviewing in the area. They searched the immediate areas and the landfill mutiple times. They've followed on tips. They're pushing the mother for as much detail as possible. They have searched the home, with the parents' consent, a few times. As a new details emerge, I think it's natural that LE would go back and check/test specifics. All this is a good sign to me. Imo.

I have a question about the river. How fast is the current? Is it a slow moving river or not?

If Baby Lisa was put in there, is there any chance that she may surface?

In one of the reader comments on an article linked earlier today by BeanE, it was stated that right now the MO is very low due to low rainfall in the past several weeks. However, yesterday there were photos posted (thread 11?) of the river, with the note that the current is very fast. I am not sure when the pics were taken, or how deep the river is at the moment.

has it been damp or rainy in the area then? I haven't seen anything posted regarding rainfall totals in the area or if there had been recent rains. If there have been, then yes, it is more likely that an intruder would leave footprints, mud. etc.

If KC has been experiencing the drought type weather that many states have this year, then it is just as likely that no footprints/mud, etc were evident.

Any of our locals that could chime in regarding recent rainfall in the area?

Today was the first rain in 22 days, and it wasn't much! We have been in a drought, with temperatures well above normal for this time of year

..is this the same house LE was at the other day?

http://www.heycameraman.net/?p=1407

---some good pics here of current search---

Police search woody area behind neighbors home in the #LisaIrwin case.
Police aren’t sayin what they are looking for but are now searching
behind a neighbors home on the corner of N Lister and 37th St.

It sure looks like the one from the other day. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member