MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thoughts about the tank. RE: shoes I wonder if they found some shoe prints somewhere and were taking someone's shoes to compare. Just speculation.

Yes, they must have some prints to compare to. Or, maybe they found the shoes ditched somewhere in backyard. I wonder whos shoes they are. Look big!

Are there LE at the house now?? Been waiting for the less than witty comments about their incompetence, weight and general insults. Most are oh so careful about saying anything hurtful in case family members of the victim reads here. How about some respect for the family of LE that might be reading here?
Reported to be half a dozen detectives there, and CSI crime scene unit.

snipped and BBM :

When I saw your post it made me think of the vigil ... did Lisa's parents attend the vigil ?

I was wondering because I do not recall seeing any photo/video of them at the vigil ... or maybe I missed it ...

TIA !

I just scanned a bunch of articles about the vigil; about 50 neighbors attended according to sources. No mention of parents in attendance and I didn't see them in the photo bucket linked below.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/07/3194141/community-holds-vigil-for-missing.html

The grandparents of Debbie's son have said only good things about her. I am referring to the parents of her husband from whom she has been separated for 4 years. I'd say it speaks volumes that they had nothing bad to say about her.
I heard the reporter state that the ex-inlaws said Deborah had a chequered past and they had issues with her about seeing their grandchild.

Yes, they must have some prints to compare to. Or, maybe they found the shoes ditched somewhere in backyard. I wonder whos shoes they are. Look big!

I don't think if they were evidence that cop would be carrying them around with his bare hands - my guess is, they're his shoes.

There are too many unsolved missing children cases. I could have sworn Kyron's case would have been resolved by now.

IMHO....until Terri Horman has an incentive to talk, or until they find Kyron's body, there won't be a resolution. I think LE knows who is involved but they can't make an arrest yet.

I hate to think of Baby Lisa being lost forever.

Seems like the search has intensified within the past few hours. Let's hope there's a resolution this evening. Just read on the KMBC blog that there would be an update from LE on Monday but no time given.

Every time they go back to this teens house, I get an anxious feeling. Same thing happened on Saturday. I'm feeling very on edge again. :(

I cannot think of any good purpose why a teenage male would abduct a baby. At least a woman who had recently lost her own child would give some glimmer of hope that Lisa is alive and safe.

:(

The dude carrying shoes is wearing athletic shoes. They are searching a drainage ditch, and it has been said that it rained a little the last couple days. He could be taking the shoes to wear into the ditch in case it is muddy. Which means a close up search IMO.
This is what I am thinking. It rained this morning is all though, but is muddy in places (drainage ditch) and the grass is wet. This morning is the first rain here in weeks, though and it was very little so far.

I don't think if they were evidence that cop would be carrying them around with his bare hands - my guess is, they're his shoes.

I didn't even notice that he was bare handing the shoes. They must be his, then.

picture.php

picture.php

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

This is the first time I noticed that turquoise camper...hope they've been all over that!

Yep, look like shoe covers to me...

#LisaIrwin CSI tech had a camera in backyard at family's home. He left. Detectives remain. Now searching neighbor's property.

This may be totally off, however, I believe the cell phones pinging never left the area. Even if they should be found in the neighbor's yard, without Lisa, it doesn't necessarily mean the neighbor is involved unless the area is fenced with no access from outside.

MOO

How far away from the house is the creek or river that I have seen mentioned in the other thread?

I think we're stuck here for awhile. The mod whose light was on now is the mod whose light is off. (wfgodot throws self on floor in abject grief)

No worries mate...you done good kid!!
Now I have to cook supper dang it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members