MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot think of any good purpose why a teenage male would abduct a baby. At least a woman who had recently lost her own child would give some glimmer of hope that Lisa is alive and safe.

:(

Maybe his girlfriend recently lost a baby ? IDK . Hoping for a safe return.

:innocent:
How far away from the house is the creek or river that I have seen mentioned in the other thread?

I read where is was 1.5 miles. Very accessible in short amount of time.

Maybe his girlfriend recently lost a baby ? IDK . Hoping for a safe return.

So what's they gonna do with a 10 months old? You can't pass her off as a newborn. I think parents of any such teenager would be curious where the **** a 10 months old came from.

This may be totally off, however, I believe the cell phones pinging never left the area. Even if they should be found in the neighbor's yard, without Lisa, it doesn't necessarily mean the neighbor is involved unless the area is fenced with no access from outside.

MOO
Not fenced off. This is one of the only yards not fenced. It has 1 or 2 sides fenced but it is the neighbors' fence. IF they are looking at pings, this yard is merely feet from the I's.

I heard the reporter state that the ex-inlaws said Deborah had a chequered past and they had issues with her about seeing their grandchild.

Link please, supporting this as we've read the exact opposite about the ex-inlaws. Thanks! (rumor control again)

Bradley and her husband Sean Bradley separated four years ago, but never got divorced, they say. The family of Mr Bradley, who is currently away serving in the Army, said that their daughter-in-law was a good person who they do not think would be capable of harming a child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eborah-Bradley-married-man.html#ixzz1aQ2gAJ5l

So what's they gonna do with a 10 months old? You can't pass her off as a newborn. I think parents of any such teenager would be curious where the **** a 10 months old came from.

I think the baby was going to be treated like they often treat cats and dogs...an excuse to murder or harm.

Motivation:
1. Sexual perversion
2. Harm the family for a perceived slight
3. Wish to kill. Who is less able to fight back than a baby

I heard the reporter state that the ex-inlaws said Deborah had a chequered past and they had issues with her about seeing their grandchild.

I thought that report was sort of debunked as an exaggeration.:waitasec:

This may be totally off, however, I believe the cell phones pinging never left the area. Even if they should be found in the neighbor's yard, without Lisa, it doesn't necessarily mean the neighbor is involved unless the area is fenced with no access from outside.

MOO

That's one thing, and then the other is that we do not know if that is the home of the teenager. I have a hunch it belongs to her friend, the neighbor whose kids were watching a movie? We saw teenagers being interviewed there, but still in the dark as to if the "teenager" in question is a male or female. Or if that is where the teenager lives.

Could it be that one of the cellphones was lost and that then they took all three to make it look as if the abductor took them, that's if family is involved...:waitasec:
That way when someone said, "Where's my cellphone?" Someone could say, "The kidnapper took them."

All speculation, JMOO

All I know is every single time they mention the teenager my stomach gets tied in knots....I really want them to find this baby....soon.

I think the baby was going to be treated like they often treat cats and dogs...an excuse to murder or harm.

Motivation:
1. Sexual perversion
2. Harm the family for a perceived slight
3. Wish to kill. Who is less able to fight back than a baby

The child can still be alive even if pedophile took her. I recall a case where pedophile took a child and kept her in his attic. With duct tape on her. They found her alive about a week after kidnapping.

As I said.......no good purpose.

:(

I see absolutely no good outcome at all if a male teen took that baby.

He would be scared enough now to tell if someone got him to do it for them.

Why would a male teen steal a baby girl? Certainly for no good reason.

How could a teen keep this baby healthy and safe this long? HE couldn't.

One thing that comes to mind is if one or boh parents got the teen help to get rid of the baby after an accidental death. But, I think they teen would have broke by now.

Perhaps he was in love with mother? Far fetched but is possible.

I dunno. I just don't feel it is the teen for some reason.

All I know is every single time they mention the teenager my stomach gets tied in knots....I really want them to find this baby....soon.

Could someone tell me about the teen? How does he fit into all of this?

How far away from the house is the creek or river that I have seen mentioned in the other thread?

The drainage ditch that runs behind I's house drains into the creek. The ditch runs for approx 1 block behind the houses when it joins the creek. The creek runs along the east side of the wooded area. It is only maybe 4-6 blocks to the river from where the ditch and creek meet.

The creek is basically just run-off with a few natural springs feeding it. It is mostly only ankle high with a few pockets that might be waist high. You are not really going to hide anything in the creek. It is also running clear right now because of no rain.

The child can still be alive even if pedophile took her. I recall a case where pedophile took a child and kept her in his attic. With duct tape on her. They found her alive about a week after kidnapping.

Yes it is possible..but a week is a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288