MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN
Vinnie Politan Live

Ed L., CNN Correspondent:

focusing attention in creek area behind t home; continuing for t last 2-3 days-attention behind the house (creek there)

Could someone tell me about the teen? How does he fit into all of this?

All we know is that some teenager was asked to provide DNA and had access code to the garage of Lisa's house.

If this teenager is a known kid from a house with "issues", as our local states, then what better yard to throw incriminating evidence into. Casting doubt toward or onto a known trouble spot is an easy solution.

Does anyone know if the teen's family is cooperating?

Yes it is possible..but a week is a long time.

Well in the case I talked about the child was found alive. She was slightly older, though. The pedophile was keeping her in the attic and police figured it out and found the child still alive. So pedophiles don't all kill the kids right away.

On the noon news it was mentioned that LE had searched an area in Edwardsville. I knew exactly where they were because we have cut through that back area to go to Mac's (a hole-in-the-wall restaurant but they have the best food and the nicest servers). Anyway, it's mostly warehouses, etc, and there's even a sand plant. This all backs up to the river, which I don't think they showed on the news report.

Once you round the bend from Woodend, it's all residential. It goes from being really deserted to really populated pretty quickly. I've never noticed very many cars, if any, in that parking lot before.

Here's a link to where I was today.

http://www.kansasriver.org/river-access/river-map/edwardsville

There's a little area that's right near where you make the turn to head north on 9th. I never really knew what was there, so I thought I'd poke around.

There's a boat ramp which goes right into the river. There's a parking lot - pretty good-sized with yards from the houses on the north side coming right up to one side of the parking lot. There's several picnic tables and a porta-potty.

There was also a road which led to the river, but I didn't have the nerve to drive that direction. I didn't know if there was a place to turn around or not, and I have no clue what's down there but I am basically a big chicken so I skipped that part.

The river is really down. It's been raging all summer. I even noticed that you could walk pretty much all the way across the river on the east side of 435. Water One has an intake area and they divert water in this area. If anything goes in the river upstream, there's a good chance, if the water level is low, of getting hung up on this concrete/stone thing in the river.

You can move the photo around and see this on the map. There's a little red triangle next to this man-made dam.

Since I've never been on Holiday Drive in front of the dump, I thought I'd poke around. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. The dump is just s tad southeast and across the river from Edwardsville and where LE was searching. I don't think they found anything, but it was mentioned on another thread that Jeremy (is that his name?) may have worked in Edwardsville at one time.

And the dredge is gone. I looked for it but it's not there anymore.

I see absolutely no good outcome at all if a male teen took that baby.

He would be scared enough now to tell if someone got him to do it for them.

Why would a male teen steal a baby girl? Certainly for no good reason.

How could a teen keep this baby healthy and safe this long? HE couldn't.

One thing that comes to mind is if one or boh parents got the teen help to get rid of the baby after an accidental death. But, I think they teen would have broke by now.

Perhaps he was in love with mother? Far fetched but is possible.

I dunno. I just don't feel it is the teen for some reason.

I thought of that one too.

Vinnie P Live

Jeanine Driver, Body Lang Expert: we r seeing genuine sadness, but doesn't mean she isn't involved with daughter's disappearance; seeing a lot of shoulder shrugs (mom), [Mom] doesn't even say "her brothers," "trying" means fail-[word keeps] coming up a lot in both their explanations...

Anyone know if N. Grace will be interviewing anyone we haven't heard from yet? Friends, family, neighbors... I'm not a fan but sometimes she manages to secure interesting interviews.

The drainage ditch that runs behind I's house drains into the creek. The ditch runs for approx 1 block behind the houses when it joins the creek. The creek runs along the east side of the wooded area. It is only maybe 4-6 blocks to the river from where the ditch and creek meet.

The creek is basically just run-off with a few natural springs feeding it. It is mostly only ankle high with a few pockets that might be waist high. You are not really going to hide anything in the creek. It is also running clear right now because of no rain.

How hard would it be to walk down the drainage ditch through the creek to where it meets the river? Is this teens house catty corner to the Irwin's...does part of the property back up against their's?

Anyone know if N. Grace will be interviewing anyone we haven't heard from yet? Friends, family, neighbors... I'm not a fan but sometimes she manages to secure interesting interviews.

NG will be on DWTS during her HLN show, but presumably someone will fill in for her.

So what's they gonna do with a 10 months old? You can't pass her off as a newborn. I think parents of any such teenager would be curious where the **** a 10 months old came from.

Oh,I don't believe it,but there are some odd birds out there who don't think everything through .Teens and tweens ,especially.

I can't see a teenage boy being interested in kidnapping a 10 month old baby and certainly not keeping her alive for a week. I sure don't see one having a sexual motivation, maybe an older child, but a baby wears diapers and often has smelly diapers. Not very many teen boys would dream of handling a dirty diaper.

I am way, way behind due to being sick and trying to care for a sick grandbaby on top of it all.

I missed about 35 pages of the last thread and am just getting started reading here.

Has there been anything of interest happen today?

Would someone be so kind as to help fill me in, please?

:innocent:

I read where is was 1.5 miles. Very accessible in short amount of time.

That is the only thing that I can think of that they aren't doing, and I don't even know if they aren't. That water should be checked. They could have checked it and the reporters didn't catch on. Or it could be moving so fast or be so silted up that divers would be unable to see anything.

Link please, supporting this as we've read the exact opposite about the ex-inlaws. Thanks! (rumor control again)

Bradley and her husband Sean Bradley separated four years ago, but never got divorced, they say. The family of Mr Bradley, who is currently away serving in the Army, said that their daughter-in-law was a good person who they do not think would be capable of harming a child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eborah-Bradley-married-man.html#ixzz1aQ2gAJ5l
This is not a rumor.

Previously this information was provided (see first link below) on 10-8-2011. Many other people on Websleuths watched and heard this information. It was even discussed on Websleuths many times. This is the original link that is now changed.
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bradleys-family-talks-about-past-20111008,0,1316565.story

The link above was updated yesterday and the original story is no longer there. Below is one page on Websleuths where the "chequered/checkered past" comment by the ex-inlaws was discussed. The ex-inlaws also stated that they had issues with Deborah and visiting their grandson, but the reporter did not elaborate on this.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150933&page=5

The grandparents of Debbie's son have said only good things about her. I am referring to the parents of her husband from whom she has been separated for 4 years. I'd say it speaks volumes that they had nothing bad to say about her.

While I would be honest and tell all to police, I wouldn't say anything publicly to news media about my grandsons mom but that's because that is their mom. Trust me, there's plenty I could say!

That said I wish Baby Lisa would be found and whomever has taken her is dealt with accordingly!

:fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member