MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by nursebeeme, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mck16

mck16 New Member

I have seen that the child that was sleeping with her was 5 years old. How old was the other child? It would seem to me that if something had happened at the mother's hands those children would know. Especially if she left the house for any length of time.

What about the father of the boys? Has there been any custody issues or problems between him at the family? tia

2. gwenabob

gwenabob A nice girl with a disturbing hobby

And further, mom left the door unlocked on purpose to further her kidnapping alibi.

3. Jacie Estes

Jacie Estes Medical Marijuana Advocate

My dad was stationed there, among other places, when I was a kid.

4. In da Middle

In da Middle of everything

I would like to, but have other previously scheduled kid related activities that we can't get out of.

5. jaeger

jaeger New Member

No, it's not really that odd. They don't ask "who might have kidnapped your baby?" They ask who was very interested in your baby, who do you know who wanted a baby or lost a baby, who knew your schedule, etc.

6. linda505

linda505 New Member

Besides Fox news saying that they got this from a source close to LE? Do we have any confirmation of a 2:30 call from LE?

7. davehead21

davehead21 Well-Known Member

BBM

It's really a question of semantics. The father could have meant one of two things--

1-- The intruder took the cell phones for the specific purpose of delaying the call to 911.

or

2-- The intruder took the cell phones and because of that the call to 911 was delayed.

8. heartfortruth

heartfortruth New Member

I have read as much as I have had time for but I have missed a lot; it goes so fast and you "youngsters" are hard to keep up with! Going to ask a question that prolly everyone knows the answer to but me; exactly at what point and with what phone and by whom was the 911 call made? TIA

9. Taminator

Taminator I'll be back

I think I'm lost...do they live in a subdivision with the "cookie cutter" houses?

10. egs

egs New Member

I just do not understand how a parent could hide a body or cover up an accidental death. An accidental death is just that - an accident! What makes someone think that they need to dispose of or hide a body? Why wouldn't someone call 911? I just don't understand. I will never understand that.

11. In da Middle

Just one more reason to believe this was NOT random.

12. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The younger boy is mom's and the older boy is dad's. I believe I read that one boy is 6 and the other is 8.

13. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

BBM: I am wondering "who" this call was made to ... any ideas ?

And ... the 3 "missing cell phones" -- has it been confirmed yet WHOSE names those phones were in ? Mother ? Father ? Anyone else's name ?

14. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

LE would have gotten the cell account records from the company (probably very early in the case) and if the person didn't come forward to them, they would have went to the person. And one of their questions would have been why didn't you come to us and what are you hiding.

LE always keeps evidence close. What gets out they may respond to. Any evidence that causes a change of direction usually gets out. But they always hold back some.

Also even though we don't know about it, they usually are working in areas we don't know about. For example the cell phones info, or the first landfill search. We didn't know about them until LE felt that the info could further the case (or the info slipped out LOL.)

15. Katana

Katana Member

Phone records would show activity on the cells. I'm suspecting more than just the one phone call is in question and possibly text messaging. Getting rid of phone doesn't get rid of the record.

16. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

If I could stay awake long enough to come home in the wee hours :D, I wouldn't enter a dark house alone. I'd knock on a neighbors' door or call 9-1-1.

Maybe everyone doesn't do this, but DH and I have timers on lamps in several rooms of our home. At least one room is lighted throughout the night. For sure, if DH worked late shifts, and I would already be asleep, he wouldn't come into a dark house. Different strokes... jmo

17. Duke Fan4

Duke Fan4 New Member

Does MO have a Caylee's Law?

18. In da Middle

Or she deliberately left it open for the 'story'. Wrong neighborhood IMO for this to work, though. Also, their house is not easily watched incognito and it is very well lit.

19. krimekat

krimekat Amazed and Baffled

I always make sure my door is still locked when I come home from work . . .

20. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.