MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by nursebeeme, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cazzie

Cazzie This is love

My guess is that they want the phones in order to fingerprint them, test for DNA, etc.. JMO...

2. TakeNote

TakeNote Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding

why would someone kidnap a baby and take three cell phones.....hinky

3. gwenabob

gwenabob A nice girl with a disturbing hobby

Sorry if this has been covered earlier, but does this family have two cars? Could Mom have taken off while the boys slept? Or would she have had to walk? Like to an apartment complex close by.

4. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

5. Cazzie

Cazzie This is love

I'm sure they did everything possible about the phones long ago...JMO, but I don't know as they haven't released that info.

My guess is that they want the phones in order to fingerprint them, test for DNA, etc.. JMO...

6. kai

kai Well-Known Member

Lisa did have a cold and cough according to the AA that was first issued. Maybe Lisa was legitimately sick and some sort of "natural" cause took Lisa's life. I don't see the mom as having purposely done something to Lisa with an intent to harm her. I think there was an accident of some sort and Mom covered with the kidnapping story.

FWIW I didn't think Mom had anything to do with it at all until I watched the Today show interview with her from this morning. That interview along with all the tidbits that are coming out today have tipped me off the fence.

Lisa :praying:

7. DLT88

DLT88 Active Member

Does anyone know if this mother seemed to suffer symptoms of post-partem depression since this child was born? Just thinking. She comes off as very sincere to me, but just trying to think of everything.

8. liltexans

liltexans Retired WS Staff

A random stranger wouldn't get this lucky, in my opinion. Someone who had been watching/stalking the family might get this lucky, although if the door was usually locked at night, then maybe not.

However, there are a lot of "firsts" that seemed to occur on that night and extra details being offered (like the newly found kitten sleeping with mom and son) and Lisa having a cough/cold and the missing cell phones.

9. nursebeeme

I forget which number thread it was in but there is a link that a car and the work van were both searched... there were pictures too.. a white car and then the electric van that said, "all current electric" on the side of it

10. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

That really confuses me. She admits leaving it unlocked? Why of all nights when her husband first night job decides to leave a door unlocked?

Makes no sense.

11. linda505

linda505 New Member

If this was an abduction the missing cell phones do not alarm me. Cell phones are very easy to pawn. All the thieves do is remove the sims card (maybe these are what they are looking for in the dumpster fire) and delete the phone history and pawn it - quick easy money -especially if they are iphones or droids. Picking up the phones on the way out could have just been an spur of the moment decision - they are sitting there on the counter, easy grab. If she was reprogramming numbers in them - maybe they were new - seems that might be the case because she said one wasn't working - I have two phones in my purse right now - one doesn't work but I carry it cause I am too lazy to transfer all the info - so I do it as needed. I am still suspicious of both of the parents - but since LE has come out and not confirmed the call at 2:30 and denied that they said that she had failed the Lie detector test "miserably" or maybe denied saying she failed at all- it puts me back to hoping that this was an abduction and maybe Lisa is alive.

12. SilkySifaka

SilkySifaka Active Member

Bringing over from Elepher
    Just had to say m ore than thanks, ITA

13. CN2Souls

CN2Souls A MEMBER FROM LONG AGO

I think we all know, that abduction happen when people are home,

However, they are very rare

and how many of them have so many VERY odd things that also don't jive?

14. TakeNote

TakeNote Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding

the cell phones will lead to finding the baby.....someone wants the baby to be found.....just my thought

15. matou

matou #los2188

Weren't the children placed somewhere for awhile? I can't remember how it was worded.

16. CarrieBean

CarrieBean Active Member

Any half decent parent in their right mind would call 911 after an accident. The only thing I can think is someone lost it because baby was sick and cranky...hit, dropped, shaken...

17. EGirl

EGirl #RockportStrong

IMO those cell phones are 'missing' because someone figured out they could be traced by pings, even if they weren't used to make calls.

18. In da Middle

In da Middle of everything

this particular complex does not get their trash picked up with ours. they call in as dumpsters are full and then they are dumped..FYI rumor has it that some of these dumpsters have cameras on them due to non-complex residents dumping in them....!

19. nursebeeme

20. DLT88

DLT88 Active Member

Yes, and most wives that I know are a bit nervous when they know they are home alone without a male adult in the house, and they would actually double-lock doors and windows if they could and secure the house before bed. Strange that the door was always locked before but on the one night when you are 'alone' without your husband home, you say, "ah, I don't feel like locking the door tonight". That's all I would think about -- was the unlocked door -- and I'd have to get up to lock it. But I'm a nervous Nelly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.