MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to think in this case. There is so little released by LE. One thing I've noticed and perhaps others have as well. This morning, I went through some of the videos with the parents and I noticed a "distance" between them. I won't speculate on what that may mean because I'm not a body language expert but it's definitely noticeable.

As in this photo for example:

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/07/3194152/supporters-pray-for-missing-infant.html

Notice he didn't even take his hands out of this pockets to hug her!

I don't know what to think in this case. There is so little released by LE. One thing I've noticed and perhaps others have as well. This morning, I went through some of the videos with the parents and I noticed a "distance" between them. I won't speculate on what that may mean because I'm not a body language expert but it's definitely noticeable.

As in this photo for example:

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/07/3194152/supporters-pray-for-missing-infant.html

No distance here.
parentshug.jpg

I don't like that she gave an "excuse" for why the cell phones were taken. I am not sure I would be thinking about that if my child were gone. If the baby was taken in the middle of the night... you would think the kidnappers would think they had until at least 6 or 7 am to get away from the area. So her explanation for why the cell phones were taken doesn't really add up for me. Plus, I would think that a baby snatcher would get in, get the baby, and get the hell out.... not collect traceable phones first.

There was a woman here in Atlanta who went missing and they traced her cell phone and found her abandoned car too. Turns out the woman wanted to leave her abusive husband and ran away. Even she knew the first thing to do is leave your cell phone behind.

Too many things don't add up here... I don't think baby snatchers turn on lights either.

Good morning, friends. I'm not seeing a single blessed new thing on Twitter this morning. I'll keep checking.

I have been up since 5am... haven't found anything "new"..

Was a description of the man seen walking with a baby ever released?

In this article they mention a name "Lerette". I'm guessing they tracked down the couple with the baby but it didn't go anywhere or Lisa would be home by now?

The name mentioned ML is a member of the dad's family and is acting as a sort of spokesperson for the family.

Today Show about to have something about Baby Lisa.

Good recap video from late yesterday
Dan Harris from ABC Nightline

'Inside Lisa's home'

Gives a little tour of Lisa's bedroom, shows her crib, Mom says LE said "You killed her"

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/inside-baby-lisas-home-14693905?tab=9482931&section=1206833

Up thread there was some discussion about an apparent distance between the two parents. This interview here actually ends with the statement about how close they are and the final shot is a genuine hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288