MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #7

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by gwenabob, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

I am thinking the same thing but what led them to that conclusion? I hope it's just not the failed polygraph. There must be more. Have they found evidence that she's deceased? :(

2. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

The Amber Alert was cancelled???

3. Gardenlady

Gardenlady Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it was cancelled after about 24 hrs. :(

4. SarahW

SarahW Well-Known Member

Not if that's where he/she was residing/staying, or where his/her vehicle was parked. It is an apartment complex and I presume there is parking, which Google street view would probably reveal more clearly. Also, dropping clothing or cellphones or whatever while one got away seems within the realm of ordinary possibility.

The "baby carrying-man" we heard about early on was carrying a baby clad only in a diaper on a side street perpendicular to Lister, and the dumpster street is such a street.

5. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Yes. IIRC, it was cancelled the following day.

6. cindysue

cindysue New Member

If the man seen carrying the baby was on foot , it could be he doesn't own a car ,maybe that's why he couldn't travel far and used a dumpster close to the scene ..how long after the baby missing did the fire occur ?

7. essies

essies "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

~n/t~
    Here's what I could find about the window. Open-no screen. If an intruder had to walk down a hallway to Lisa's room-I'm thinking window must be in computer room.
    Earlier Thursday, the child's parents described how they frantically searched their home for any sign of their daughter but found only an open window, an unlocked front door and house lights blazing.
    A window without a screen has drawn scrutiny as a possible entry point, but investigators are puzzled about how someone could have entered through the window, walked all the way down the hall, snatched the baby and slipped out undetected

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44798732

8. Volume

Volume Member

Can anyone tell me if the police have questioned the half brothers?

I just watched the video with the parents taking ABC reporter inside their home and into Baby Lisa bedroom. I felt it strange they had plastic containers placed in the baby's bed with her plastic bath. - like she wasn't coming back.

Did she place the call at 2:30 to her husband. How ling would it have taken him to drive to the landfill and back?

IMHO something is hinkey here.

9. davehead21

davehead21 Well-Known Member

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Gardenlady

Gardenlady Well-Known Member

Which wonderful poster was compiling the map for Lisa's case - anyone remember, or have a link to the map handy? Thanks! :blowkiss:

11. Volume

Volume Member

How long foe husband to get home? What kind of verified alibi does he have?

12. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Every time I try to envision someone going into the house through the computer room window, walking through the house turning on lights, taking a sleeping baby and three cell phones and leaving the house through the front door; I envision someone on drugs, someone who is very brazen, has no fear, and not a care in the world. Someone with no rhyme or reason to what they are doing.
    It scares me because I can totally see someone such as this just throwing Lisa away in a dumpster..and I do believe this man was seen by the neighbor man, I believe he was carrying Lisa and she was dressed in only her diaper.

13. Elley Mae

Elley Mae Well-Known Member

I am still having trouble with the situation that evening. You are home with an 8 year old and a 5 year old boy, that is a handful right there. Add in to the mix a 10 month old that is sick with a cold. I want to know if Lisa slept from 7:30 til missing, not a peep or sound from a 10 month old with a cold, not coughing and hacking and crying due to stuffy nose, no congestion in her chest? And all the while the five year old and a stray kitten are in bed with you? Are the bedrooms all on one side of the house? Did the 5 year old go to Mom's bedroom to escape the crying baby who is sick? If I where LE I would want to talk to the boys.

14. sunsetbeach

sunsetbeach Well-Known Member

A neighbor in one of the video's said the only thing she could think of was earrings ... do 10 month old's have pierced ears?

Also about the man witnessed with a diaper clad baby ... were her clothes found in the house? If not could he have taken the clothes off and burned them in the dumpster?

In the Nightline video the reporter is in Lisa's room and the crib looks exactly like the photos posted in this thread. Is this the way LE found it? Why are there stacks of boxes and a baby tub in it?

I'm not saying the mother is involved but something seems off.

Oh and the cell phones ... who steals 3 cellphones? I think someone got rid of those phones for a reason and they are at the bottom of a pond or lake.
    Everyone knows now-a-days that your every movement can be tracked with them. A lot of the new phones have GPS in them ... do the older ones?

15. LandAuxvasse

LandAuxvasse Member

What about local sex offenders? I've skimmed all these threads and seen nothing on whether the police or FBI had looked into that aspect? I also didn't see any posts that sleuthed that aspect (although I only skimmed threads). The focus seems to have been on the mom pretty early on. We've had a number of child snatching cases here in MO in the past couple of years that went straight to sexual offenders... have their residences been searched?

Thanks in advance for any links!

MOO :twocents:

Praying for Lisa and her family!!

16. andalso

andalso Well-Known Member

Plausible scenarios indeed. Sometimes I have to remind myself NOT to think logically about how criminals would act.

17. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

18. essies

essies "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

19. In da Middle

In da Middle of everything

BBM Not in KCMO. Still bagged and now we have a 2-bag limit. You have to get a special sticker ($2 a piece!) to put on extras. We do have an ample recycle program that is collected at the same time trash is and it is collected the same day (Fridays). Yep, still smooshed!

20. AnaTeresa

AnaTeresa Well-Known Member

Good Morning! I see 67 guests are reading us right now - feel free to join the discussion. Hopefully, today will be the day Lisa is found!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.