MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by grandmaj, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

New thread. Please remember the rules. We are not sleuthing random people. Mom and Dad only. We are not talking about parentage or anything else regarding any of the children.

Follow MSM lead and don't accuse anyone not named in MSM as a suspect.

Do not post rumors from Facebook, blogs or other sources. If you can't link you cannot discuss.

Thanks.

2. Loading...

3. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

Brought forward from last thread:

The date and time are included.

- If it's the current date, then only the time is shown, e.g., as in my post, "57 minutes ago". The tweets I posted above, therefore, are from today. If you want to confirm the date, you can click the link, go to the tweet, and hover your mouse over the date/time display to confirm the full date and time of the tweet.

- If it's a prior day to the current day, it will show the date. If you see a tweet like that, click the link, go to the tweet, hover your mouse over the date, and a popup display will show you the full date and time the tweet was issued.

4. mamacita

mamacita New Member

i'd like to know how dad 'clocks in' for work. does he go on the honor system or have a company/van installed laptop used to log/clock in?

is he paid hourly, per job, or salary? i would think if it were one of the latter 2, he wouldn't be required to work a full 8 hours so it's hard to say when he would have left the home.

5. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I just don't think the phones were taken in order to prevent 911 calling...the overwhelming assumption, IMO, would be that other phones would be with the persons in the bedrooms, not to mention possibility of a landline. If they were taken, I think it was a spur of the moment thing. JMO

6. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

Hi all, been following along and praying Lisa will be found safe.

I read a blog entry by Marc Klaas this morning, apologise is it's been posted already. You guys are moving FAST!!!

IMO, Marc post succinctly states where this case went wrong and what needs to be done to improve Lisa's chance of being found. I wish her parents would read this and heed his advice.

I'm on the fence. But if the parents got an attorney and camped out at LE headquarters and stopped the exclusive media deals, I might jump off.

http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/2011/10/strange-case-of-baby-lisa.html

7. Volume

Volume New Member

Previously the family members said they were waiting for word from Dad. Was that because Mom was being questioned or because they had an exclusive with ABC?

8. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

If the phones were taken then police should have been able to trace them.

9. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Bringing timeline over for Shelby1.

10. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

Why are they putting things out to the media that are not going to help in the least to find their baby??

She had the baby monitor on....ok

They are cooperating with the police....ok

Where's their pins, T-shirts, command post? Why isn't she holding up a poster of her child EVERY time they are on TV. Why not give the number for the tip line instead of just saying, "call the tip line". I'm believing in their innocence less and less every minute.

There's no sign that these two are really looking for their missing child, none.

11. my_tee_mouse

my_tee_mouse Done. Put a Fork in Me.

carrying annalia's post over from the last thread:

Shoot...I just about rear-ended someone yesterday because I spotted a munchkin looking so much like little Lisa. She was being pushed in a stroller by a young lady, and they were visiting with a couple with a baby. While sitting at the stop light, I was able to observe the babe. I decided this child was a bit older than Lisa and had longer hair. Plus, the child was happy and bubbly and obviously knew the people in the group. BUT she most definitely looked an awful lot like Lisa. Come to think of it, my little neighbor favors Lisa as well.

Point being, yep, there will probably be lots of false sightings and finding Lisa could be a needle-in-a-haystack scenario.

12. marge_rita

marge_rita Former Member

It's a sticky right? Does it take up a lot of space when it's moved from thread to thread? tia

imo

13. curiositycat

curiositycat The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule

I still keep going back to the fact that this happened the one night dad was out of the home all night long. It reminds me of the old saying, "When the cat's away the mouse will play."

Was someone over there, or maybe several people visiting mom and keeping her company because they knew that dad was gone, and perhaps Lisa hated being alone? Could mom have wanted to hide that info from dad for some reason, thus the deception(if there truly was) in the LD test?

14. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

There are gonna be many people calling in saying they saw "baby Lisa." As child growth it develops more of the individuality while it is harder to tell the babies apart.

15. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

They have a detached garage?? So what difference does it make whether anyone had a code to it??

I looked the address up on Zillow - detached garage.

16. my_tee_mouse

my_tee_mouse Done. Put a Fork in Me.

That's possible, but surely the neighbors would have noticed and reported the comings and goings?

ETA: Then again, as I gaze out my window I'm reminded that I've been told the people catty-cornered to me throw wild parties, yet I've never heard a bit of it!

17. marge_rita

marge_rita Former Member

From olther thread--so who's telling the truth? Today 10/08 reports say parents HAVE NOT spoken to LE since Thursday 10/6. Other update says parents talked to LE Friday. I see no reason for the parents to lie about talking to police but-------something is hinky.

imo

18. marge_rita

marge_rita Former Member

Maybe this is more unnecessary information being thrown out there.

imo

19. IrishMist

IrishMist You can't control the wind - but you can adjust yo

To me, it shows there's a closeness to the family.

20. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Active Member

They also have an attached garage that is under the house on the south side.

21. Katana

Katana New Member

Baby Lisa eerily resembles my niece. She's 12 months old and lives within 15 minutes of the Irwin's. I'm afraid if someone sees her they will call in a tip. :phone: I would post a pic if I knew how. Ya'll would freak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.