MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the California siting, I don't rule anything out. There was a case in VA where a man murdered his girlfriend and abducted her daughter who was 12 or 13, IIRC.
They were spotted arguing in a store parking lot in SF, CA by an astute person who pays attn to the news and reported it. They were found camping under the golden gate bridge.

I can only hope that baby Lisa was taken by a couple who wanted children and that she is being cared for properly. I just cannot think about the alternative.

According to In da Middle, this family was visible in the neighborhood by spending alot of time in the yard with the children. Lisa is such a beautiful baby, maybe just maybe, someone saw her fell in love with her and kidnapped her and fled. I wonder if anyone in the neighborhood moved out of their house around the time Lisa disappeared.

For this theory to work, it would have to be someone who saw her outside and coveted her. Every time I see the pic of her playing with her little kitchen set in the yard, my heart just melts!

I realize this is not really a practical theory. I just want this little darling to be found safe and sound.
MOO

wm

Where is the information coming from that they struck a deal with a network? The couple didn't say that when walking into the hotel last night. I only heard a woman outside the house of a relative say it to a reporter, and I don't know who that woman was.

If the parents have hidden Lisa somewhere, I think it will backfire on them and they won't make as $$$ as they think. Once it comes out that this is a hoax, the case is over. There has been no books or movies made about the runaway bride or balloon boy. The parents can only make money and get attention as long as Lisa is still missing.

I can't see someone hiding this baby for that long; maybe a few weeks at the most. The parents have a very small window to make as much $$$ off of this as they can. I don't think they would be offered a movie deal at this early in the case. It's the same with a book deal. When I think of cases where the parents wrote a book and/or there was a movie made, this happened years later.

That's possible, but surely the neighbors would have noticed and reported the comings and goings?

The neighbors do seem to be observant, based on previous interviews. I agree they probably would have noticed comings and goings that night/morning. Possible though that one person could have discreetly come to visit and mom doesn't want to reveal this fact.

If mom is being deceptive and it's related to being unfocused or doing something she thinks she shouldn't have rather than minding Lisa (and she is not actuallly responsible for the disappearance), it's possible she decided to go out that night with the children sleeping. Many things could have happened during the time she was gone.

Just speculating; so many possible scenarios (some involving family and some not)...

If the reporters are going to keep saying they have stopped cooperating with the police then the reporters need to ask LE exactly what not cooperating in this case means.

I'd also like to know why there aren't any organized searches going on (that I know of).

They have a detached garage?? So what difference does it make whether anyone had a code to it??

I looked the address up on Zillow - detached garage.

Somebody mentioned earlier that there was a lower level (basement) garage on the back of the house, as well as a detached garage or storage building.

re unnecessary information being put out there:

Many of us here just days ago were very caught up with debating on some of this very information that is now being deemed unnecessary.

ie. what Lisa was wearing when put down. Why cel phones were on the counter. The layout of the home. Who had access to the home. etc. etc. etc.

We never know what is helpful and what is not til we look at it all in hindsight.

My own thinking is, parents are giving more facts about things we out here have all been speculating about. This suggests to me that friends and family are monitoring public opinion and comments on the web.

Unfortunately, if true, I don't think it a very fruitful activity. I don't feel it gets them any closer to bringing their daughter home. :(

Baby Lisa eerily resembles my niece. She's 12 months old and lives within 15 minutes of the Irwin's. I'm afraid if someone sees her they will call in a tip. :phone: I would post a pic if I knew how. Ya'll would freak.

Have the birth certificate handy.

Where is the information coming from that they struck a deal with a network? The couple didn't say that when walking into the hotel last night. I only heard a woman outside the house of a relative say it to a reporter, and I don't know who that woman was.

I think it was on the local Fox News the night before they appeared on national media with Matt Lauer. Also the other local news. They were tracking them all over town and one reporter went to Independence to speak to Great grandparents.

If the parents have hidden Lisa somewhere, I think it will backfire on them and they won't make as $$$ as they think. Once it comes out that this is a hoax, the case is over. There has been no books or movies made about the runaway bride or balloon boy. The parents can only make money and get attention as long as Lisa is still missing.

I can't see someone hiding this baby for that long; maybe a few weeks at the most. The parents have a very small window to make as much $$$ off of this as they can. I don't think they would be offered a movie deal at this early in the case. It's the same with a book deal. When I think of cases where the parents wrote a book and/or there was a movie made, this happened years later.

I am beginning to wonder if the parents really did set this up. If so, that would be great news... because the baby is probably still alive and safe.

All of my blond nieces looked like this baby when they were close to a year old. I don't see anything that stands out about her appearance, no offense to anyone. I feel bad for parents of blond, blue-eyes babies who may end up having to prove their baby is their own. JMO

re unnecessary information being put out there:

Many of us here just days ago were very caught up with debating on some of this very information that is now being deemed unnecessary.

ie. what Lisa was wearing when put down. Why cel phones were on the counter. The layout of the home. Who had access to the home. etc. etc. etc.

We never know what is helpful and what is not til we look at it all in hindsight.

My own thinking is, parents are giving more facts about things we out here have all been speculating about. This suggests to me that friends and family are monitoring public opinion and comments on the web.
Unfortunately, if true, I don't think it a very fruitful activity. I don't feel it gets them any closer to bringing their daughter home. :(

Very active on the internet, as far as I can tell...I don't really understand this need for family members to take to the gossip sites to defend family members during an active search for a child, but JMO.

All of my blond nieces looked like this baby when they were close to a year old. I don't see anything that stands out about her appearance, no offese to anyone. I feel bad for parents of blond, blue-eyes babies who may end up having to prove their baby is their own. JMO

Yes, the baby appears to be very regular looking. Blue eyed, blond, round face. No specific characteristics that stand out.

One thing to keep in mind. Local TV stations will tend to side with LE and demand less from them because of the threat of losing inside sources and tips.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing-babys-parents

Kansas City police are again questioning the parents of a missing 10-month-old infant.

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin had agreed to conduct a 10 a.m. interview Saturday with KCTV5 about the disappearance of their daughter, Lisa Irwin.

The interview was abruptly canceled because the parents had agreed to meet with detectives to talk about the disappearance of baby Lisa, a family spokesman told KCTV5.

If the father came home at 4 am and a call to 911 went out at 4:04 am then whose phone was used for this call? If they were in a panic to find baby Lisa, they would be running around the house for the phones? Did they search the entire house first before calling 911 (basement/bathroom/yard etc.?) She could stand and likely could crawl. How close is the closest neighbour? Is their a company phone inside of the work van? 4 minutes is a lifetime when there is a panic. But if a neighbour helped with a phone, did they wake up right away to answer the door with a phone handy? So many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10