MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 mos, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011

Askfornina, thanks so much for bringing all the links here - I appeciate your diligence and dedication to seeking justice for Lisa.

I think KCPD doesn't know what happened to Lisa. I think they are still sitting on the fence, just like me. I believe they are following new leads , and I hope there is still some passion remaining at KCPD for resolution of Lisa's case . I noticed the last 3 annual PR are nearly identical which I find... disheartening, but I'm not going to read too much into that. MOO

http://www.kctv5.com/story/37342954/new-age-progression-photo-released-of-missing-girl-lisa-irwin

15896987_G.jpg

Lisa's parents spoke with three local stations today about the new age progression image.

http://fox4kc.com/2018/01/26/baby-l...-hopes-someone-will-recognize-her-7-year-old/

Deborah: I do believe she's alive. I've never thought for a second anything otherwise. I hope she's still in the country and I hope that with this new age progression I think that she has to be in some sort of school and/or out in the public and with this new age progression I'm hoping that somebody will notice her and give us the tip we need to help get her home.

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-new...e-have-no-reason-to-believe-she-is-not-alive-

“She's got to be in the public, you know, hopefully in school, and if she's not, she's being homeschooled, or something like that. She's at least going to the grocery store,” Bradley said. “Maybe she's with people that don't know who she is. Don't know she's been abducted. Don't know that she has a family looking for her.”

http://www.kctv5.com/story/37342954...n-photo-may-lead-to-long-awaitedbreak-in-case

Bradley and Jeremy Irwin say Lisa's case has faded from the headlines, but it's still active.

"Police are still working on it. We are in touch with KCPD. We still continue to give them what comes across the table. They assure us an active investigation, and they are definitely still working on it," Jeremy Irwin said.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Detectives with the Kansas City Police Department have been searching for Lisa Irwin since she went missing on Oct. 4, 2011.

The little girl dubbed “Baby Lisa” was just 10 months old when she vanished from her home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue. She would be nearly 8 years old now.

7 years after disappearance, police still getting leads on missing Baby Lisa case

Has anyone ever looked into the neighbor that was hanging out with Lisa’s mom that evening? I’ve seen several articles that state this person has never been publicly identified. Anyone else out there think this person could have possibly “set the stage” for the kidnapping in some way? It would have been very easy to unlock and open a window while visiting someone’s house and then go back and break in later. Not that I necessarily feel like this person is the one that did the actual “kidnapping”. Is there any links between “Jersey” and this “visiting neighbor”? I’d be very interested to know this person’s name so a public record search can be done. Jersey is a known meth head and if this “visiting neighbor” has any ties to drugs it’s almost a guarantee they were involved in some way. So so so sad.

Dear baby Lisa, I am convinced you are flying with the angels. I' ve never forgotten you either, nor given up the hope that one day the justice that has been so many years delayed in coming, will prevail. One day, someone will speak and we'll put you to rest.
You and Caylee touched me for the rest of my days.

Peace.

DB breaks down and cries and JI doesn't show any affection or concern... he doesn't rub her back or put his arm around her... he barely looks at her... he looks everywhere else...

rip lisa :rose:

thanks nina, for the links.
oh I have to sad I have noticed this for a long time also.. body language says a lot.

article-0-18E4A6AF00000578-906_634x475.jpg

article-2472974-18EB676900000578-503_634x469.jpg

article-2056649-0EA372F500000578-967_468x656.jpg

Deborah Bradley Lisa Irwin

Last edited:
I am an author and going to write my next book on Baby Lisa. I was a part of the enormous Websleuths presence back in 2011. If anyone is still here who is in the KC area and has any new information, please contact me through here. Thank you.
It is pretty quiet in the KC area, at least in the news. When the anniversary comes up they have a little clip with an small interview with Debbie and Jeremy. LE says they are still investigating. During the rest of the year there is no news on Lisa.

I'm curious if LE had ever thought to go back and re-question all of the people they questioned at the beginning of this case when she first went missing. After all of these years someone might be living with some guilt and know something that they might be willing to share with LE now. Also was the handyman and the neighbor that had evidence of burned baby clothes ever given a polygraph test? If I was LE I would go back and question everyone again. If they have nothing to hide then they should have no issue with being called back into to be questioned once again.

So, basically life goes on as usual for them? Does anyone know if they still live on Lister? I'm going to spend a few weeks going through the forums here before I move to interviewing people in KC. I am strong in my belief that this is a solvable case and shocked that it hasn't been solved.

Seven years after disappearance, baby Lisa’s parents still hold out hope

The disappearance of Lisa Irwin is a crime that baffles Kansas City seven years later.

The 10-month old was last seen in her crib on Oct. 3, 2011. She simply vanished and her parents believe their daughter is alive.

Lisa’s family is holding a prayer vigil from 7-9 p.m. Thursday to remember her and to "light her way home."

It’ll take place right at 37th Street and Lister Avenue. It is at the same Northland house where Lisa vanished.

Seven years after disappearance, baby Lisa’s parents still hold out hope

I guess in 2018 they still live on Lister.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back