Presumed Located MO - Melissa Humphrey, 31, Independence, 12 December 2019

GordianKnot

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing woman from Independence has ties to Springfield area
melissa.jpg

INDEPENDENCE, Mo. -- Missouri State Highway Patrol troopers and Police in Independence are asking people to keep an eye out for a missing woman.

Melissa Humphrey is from Independence, but her family tells us she was known to often visit the Springfield area.

She was last seen on December 27, wearing a black short sleeve shirt, blue jeans and a pink flat bill hat.

Her car is a black Cadillac Escalade with tinted windows and damage to one of the doors.

Active Missing Persons

According to this Missouri State Highway Patrol site, MH's birthdate is 08/28/88, which makes her 31 yoa.

Also, the HSHP site has a "Missing Since" date of 01/03/20, whereas the article linked above states she was last seen on December 27th.

Guessing that means she was last seen on Dec. 27th, but wasn't reported missing until Jan. 3rd?

JMO.

I hope there is a verified source to be found herefor like msm or le statement
I couldn't find anything else about her being found. We'll just have to take it with a grain of salt i guess, until we know for sure.

I couldn't find any MSM confirmation, but she's been active on FB.

Active Missing Persons

According to this Missouri State Highway Patrol site, MH's birthdate is 08/28/88, which makes her 31 yoa.

Also, the HSHP site has a "Missing Since" date of 01/03/20, whereas the article linked above states she was last seen on December 27th.

Guessing that means she was last seen on Dec. 27th, but wasn't reported missing until Jan. 3rd?

JMO.
Melissa's name is no longer on the Active Missing Persons list of the Missouri State Highway Patrol. Found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back