MO - Michael Brown's stepfather being investigated for inciting riot

I for one am glad charges are being looked into. We all have the ability to become overrun with emotions. I can't imagine being a parent/loved one/friend of MB and not feeling raw. That being said, being an adult he should have known better than to say such things to an already worked up crowd. There is no excuse for me when it comes to threatening the health, welfare, and commerce of an entire city. Especially considering many had their children out in this nonsense.

wow - the owner personally gave her the $ - wonder if they've i'd'd that guy yet?

edit - has anyone seen a mod response to post #180 above ??????????

You could try alerting on your post to get a mod's attention.

There's no way the stepfather will be charged with inciting a riot. Ain't gonna happen.

Which documents are newly released or updated? Anyone know?

if you click on the link - they're listed on the top - most are the feds' interviews, but one is still missing.

imo & sadly - the ferguson commission has had a rocky 2 meetings - and also sadly i got a mod reply that they do not have the mod power to open a new thread :tears:

crap - there's so much more happening!

I wonder when the <mod snip> are going to be held to the same standards as the rest of us. I haven't heard anything new about Head, has anyone else?

I wonder when the thugs are going to be held to the same standards as the rest of us. I haven't heard anything new about Head, has anyone else?

I have the same question as you, Trident. I had been beoching about Louie not being charged until I just got tired of having posts deleted.

Haven't heard anything new on this. I stopped reading/watching CNN over a week ago, though. I just couldn't take the bias anymore. I still doubt any charges will be filed. Seems those that scream the loudest these days win. It no longer seems to matter whether you break the law or not. If you just scream loudest, you win by default. :banghead:

I wonder when the thugs are going to be held to the same standards as the rest of us. I haven't heard anything new about Head, has anyone else?
I doubt you will. The I can't breathe hysteria has drowned out any calls for true justice in Ferguson. JMO

There's no way the stepfather will be charged with inciting a riot. Ain't gonna happen.

And that's a darn shame. He clearly called for burning things down while his buddy hopped up on top of the vehicle stuffing fuses back in to his pocket. He was waiting for the stepdad to say the word. They came there prepared to riot and commit rampant arson and get as many others to riot with them as they could. I have zero doubt that stepdad and whoever hung out with him planned exactly what happened.

My sympathies are with the police and their families. The cop who had to defend himself from a 350 pound angry bully criminal who was coming back to finish him off after beating the police officer almost unconscious is a hero.

Maybe Michael wouldn't have been out committing strong arm robbery and attempting to murder a police officer if he hadn't had a worthless for a stepdad.

And that's a darn shame. He clearly called for burning things down while his buddy hopped up on top of the vehicle stuffing fuses back in to his pocket. He was waiting for the stepdad to say the word. They came there prepared to riot and commit rampant arson and get as many others to riot with them as they could. I have zero doubt that stepdad and whoever hung out with him planned exactly what happened.

My sympathies are with the police and their families. The cop who had to defend himself from a 350 pound angry bully criminal who was coming back to finish him off after beating the police officer almost unconscious is a hero.

Maybe Michael wouldn't have been out committing strong arm robbery and attempting to murder a police officer if he hadn't had a worthless for a stepdad.

I agree with your post wholeheartedly, but MB didn't weigh 350 pounds. The man who died in the choke hold weighed 350, and was 6'3". Michael was said to be 6'3" ~ 6'4" and weighed 297 ~ 300#.

I must watch the video again .. I didn't see the part about fuses, and don't know what I'm looking for either, but am going to try!

I hope DW is picking up the pieces of his life, and getting a fresh start somewhere else, safely.

I read that DW's wife was asked to resign, and she didn't. Not then, anyway. They were cutting DW loose with no benefits as I understood it, and if she resigned too, then ... what would they do for medical when they needed it?

The chief said that if DW was not indicted, he could certainly remain on the force. But a couple of days before that, he said in a written interview that if DW resigned, he would get nothing. Of course it's better for all that DW left, but since he was "only doing his job" ... and basically was requested to resign, seems like he should have had some "package" to help him out. Looks to me like the thin blue line turned it's back on him. IMO

OK, I shouldn't be talking about DW, but this last bit lays heavily on my heart.

Even if Mr Head isn't indicted, would someone be so kind as to tell him to pull up his pants? I have no need, nor desire to see his shorts. Why in 'ell would any of us? If he, or any of the rest wanted to be real men, they would pull 'em down, give 'em the azz, and take whatever comes like the brave Scots. But they aren't the brave Scots.

I am soooooooooooo disgusted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-set-Ferguson-shooting-sparked-outrage.html

A question was asked on an exam whether Michael Brown's stepfather should be indicted for shouting 'burn this b---- down!' after the Darren Wilson grand jury decision. The teacher was a UCLA Professor of Law . He asked his students whether the remark warranted a criminal charge of inciting violence. There was then criticism that the question was racist and improper.

This is getting ridiculous! It was a question that was asked and there is NOTHING wrong with asking college students to write about current events and to state their opinions and to back up their views with facts or other statements. I fail to see how it was "racist or improper" to ask students to form an opinion and speak on it. Now the teacher has to "apologize" for his insensitivity. :banghead:

Even if Mr Head isn't indicted, would someone be so kind as to tell him to pull up his pants? I have no need, nor desire to see his shorts. Why in 'ell would any of us? If he, or any of the rest wanted to be real men, they would pull 'em down, give 'em the azz, and take whatever comes like the brave Scots. But they aren't the brave Scots.

I am soooooooooooo disgusted.

Some advice. If you don't like the way another dresses.... Don't look.

Some advice. If you don't like the way another dresses.... Don't look.

I've seen 'em parading around the supermarket with their pants halfway to their knees, their bodies so scrawny they couldn't hold 'em up, let alone fashion. I looked, you bet I did. They made me sick, but ya know what, many turned their heads, maybe afraid of not being PC. Pull up your damned pants in public, and if you are in PUBLIC, I have no choice but to look.

Pull up your pants and quit looting. God, what has this country, and society come to when someone can have their pants around their knees and the rest of us aren't supposed to object. Pull 'em up like a decent human being.

I've seen 'em parading around the supermarket with their pants halfway to their knees, their bodies so scrawny they couldn't hold 'em up, let alone fashion. I looked, you bet I did. They made me sick, but ya know what, many turned their heads, maybe afraid of not being PC. Pull up your damned pants in public, and if you are in PUBLIC, I have no choice but to look.

Pull up your pants and quit looting. God, what has this country, and society come to when someone can have their pants around their knees and the rest of us aren't supposed to object. Pull 'em up like a decent human being.

What has your country and society come to when people are being judged for something as inconsequential as how they wear their pants. Have a look around. Turn your tv on. That is the very reason hundreds of thousands of people are protesting today from one end of America to the other. Oh yes.. <mod snip>

What has your country and society come to when people are being judged for something as inconsequential as how they wear their pants. Have a look around. Turn your tv on. That is the very reason hundreds of thousands of people are protesting today from one end of America to the other. Oh yes.. Change is a comin! <mod snip>
And just what would that change be? More irresponsible criminal actions going unpunished? More <mod snip> allowed to freely loot and riot? Oh joy. Can't wait.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back