Found Deceased MO - Michele Stone, 51, Endangered, 2007 white Ford Edge, Alba, 16 July 2022

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1658071214473.png

1658071286292.png

Jasper County Sheriff's Office Facebook

The Jasper County Sheriff’s Office is seeking assistance in locating Michele Stone, 51, who is missing from 203 Smith Street in Alba. She is considered endangered. Her white 2007 Ford Edge is also missing. If you have information regarding Stone or the vehicle please contact JASCO at 359-9100. Example photo of her vehicle.
UPDATE: The license plate on the vehicle is Missouri JE5M3P.

Interesting comments on the Sheriff's FB page. See comments / replies by her daughter AY; also see comment by AYB and reply by KB.

Alba MO is a tiny town in the southwest corner of MO, just north of Joplin MO.

ALBA, Mo. — The Jasper County Sheriff’s office release details on a missing woman.

Michele Stone, 51, has been reported missing from 203 Smith Street in Alba.

1658102332653.png

Alba MO is a tiny town in the southwest corner of MO, just north of Joplin MO.

ALBA, Mo. — The Jasper County Sheriff’s office release details on a missing woman.

Michele Stone, 51, has been reported missing from 203 Smith Street in Alba.

View attachment 354723
From this photo, AYB has a long video on her facebook page describing what she found at Michele's house.

From this photo, AYB has a long video on her facebook page describing what she found at Michele's house.
It took me a little while to find a route to the FB with the video. Since the source is not validated I won't comment on the specifics of what I saw but it's concerning. Normally typical damage from "trashing" a home is a result of extreme anger (domestic type situation), a physical/mental break of sorts, or more commonly someone who is frantically searching for something they think is hidden there. Just my personal thoughts. She's very much loved by her family. I hope she is found safely and soon.

Jasper County Sheriff's Office posted an update:

UPDATE: NEW INFORMATION
After further investigation it has been determined that Michele Stone does not appear to have been kidnapped. Detectives have obtained video footage of her at a fast-food restaurant and other locations where she is alone in her vehicle, with her dog, and she does not appear to be in distress. However, her family and the Sheriff’s Office would still like to contact her to check her wellbeing.

Jasper County Sheriff's Office posted an update:

UPDATE: NEW INFORMATION
After further investigation it has been determined that Michele Stone does not appear to have been kidnapped. Detectives have obtained video footage of her at a fast-food restaurant and other locations where she is alone in her vehicle, with her dog, and she does not appear to be in distress. However, her family and the Sheriff’s Office would still like to contact her to check her wellbeing.

If you read through the comments a woman who states she is one of the daughters has a comment with regards to the video and the timeline of her going missing that is interesting.

If I had someone in my life with a history of anger issues (whether that person was still in my life or was out the door) & I came home to find my house "trashed", I might think twice about staying there too. MOO.

SHERIFF UPDATE

Woman missing and endangered, Jasper County Sheriff seeks assistance - KOAM (koamnewsnow.com)
a844867f-d06c-433a-a865-0f8aabf4c21d-1536x863.jpeg

UPDATED INFORMATION: Tuesday, July 19 the Jasper County Sheriff’s office released the following information. Thus removing Michele Stone as Endangered and Missing.

After further investigation it has been determined that Michele Stone does not appear to have been kidnapped. Detectives have obtained video footage of her at a fast-food restaurant and other locations where she is alone in her vehicle, with her dog, and she does not appear to be in distress. However, her family and the Sheriff’s Office would still like to contact her to check her wellbeing.” – Jasper County Sheriff’s office
Facebook

UPDATE: It’s been one week since Michele Stone was seen on video at Sonic. She is still considered Missing. If you see her or her vehicle, please contact your local law enforcement immediately.

The Jasper County Sheriff’s Office is seeking assistance in locating Michele Stone, 51, who is missing from 203 Smith Street in Alba. She is considered endangered. Her white 2007 Ford Edge is also missing. If you have information regarding Stone or the vehicle please contact JASCO at 359-9100. Example photo of her vehicle.

UPDATE: The license plate on the vehicle is Missouri JE5M3P.

UPDATE (7/29/22): It’s been two weeks since Michele Stone's whereabouts were last known. She is still considered missing. If you see her or her vehicle, or have any pertinent information to share, please contact your local law enforcement immediately. Refer to the below information for descriptions.

JASPER COUNTY, Mo. — About 3 p.m. Wednesday afternoon reports of a vehicle with a person inside near Civil War and Pine Road alerted Jasper County E911.

Jasper County Deputies responded to a long-abandoned farmhouse in Carytown on Pine Road west of Civil War Road.

On the scene Jasper County Detectives tell us a cream-colored Ford Edge was located behind the farmhouse. The body of an individual was in the vehicle. It is thought to be missing Alba woman, Michele Stone.

Also located at the scene was a poodle, Stone’s missing dog, Liberty. Deputies said she was very thirsty.

Next of kin have been notified. And Liberty is with family now.

I could not read the message about the house being trashed, but this is a sad ending.
The house came up in a video that was in one of the links made by her daughter. Not having seen what the home looked like before I can't give an opinion on the "trashed" part. (I've seen homes that weren't "trashed" be in a surprising state of disarray but her daughters would definitely know what was normal and what was not and they were very concerned as to the state of her home). So sorry for them, they loved her very much.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back